WHO WATCHED THIS SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAiRRR3_jkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I did.

WHOA

who is that blonde qt

>tfw no squad of quiche bitches

everyone used to quote this shit daily in high school, only got around to it now (22 years old), it's ok

The talent involved in nailing those three distinct personalities is insane
Shame his other programs were never as good

which one, anons?

The Asian chick.

fucking terrible

>it's a late night aussie thread

His other series are based on similar characters in some way. Jamie Private School Girl is pretty good, as is Angry Boys, and Finding The Australian of the Year is ok.

Who likes Mr G the best? I love how he mistreats his retarded students the best and demands shit from his principal all the time.

>all the fobs thought dicktation was hilarious and starting drawing it all over the walls, doors and chairs at school

At the time, I had a teacher who was Mr G down to a tee. It was uncanny. Only he was a language teacher, not a drama teacher.

b4iRootURU/16
>tfw 16 is underage where u live

>being a poly oh my golly...

i dont know how you could be a male teacher at a school with ass like that everywhere...

are those skirts designed to make my dick diamond hard?

The craziest thing about those 3 characters was how accurate they were tbf. Over both high school and uni I've come across so many chucklefucks those 3 parodied.

hmmmmm

im still amazed/creeped out on how accurate his portrayal of the school girl is especially, like the lingo and mannerisms and way of thinking is dead on

Dunno if you're your ausfag or not, but girls in those dresses rarely look like that. Usually they're baggy as fuck with a required length just above the knee. It's just the hot skanky ones that can get away with it buying dresses several sizes smaller.

I'm a burger, can I pull bitches like this in Aus ez or what

Muh dik.

Thus is what attracts me to stuff like Portlandia or Life and Times of Tim. The accurate or exaggerated parodies of people we all know or can picture.

>tfw you haven't watched SHH since you were 13
>tfw you thought Angry Boys and J'aime was shit and never even bothered to watch the Jonah one
>tfw SHH probably doesn't hold up

the asian try-hard

Alicia Bannit

I think Jonah is the sort of show where you really needed to know a guy who was exactly like Jonah to fully appreciate

whos the semen demon in the middle

>SHH was out when you were 13

MODS

probably not, like anywhere hotties dont usually go for fat dudes

I'm 21 :^)))))))

second from right

It was a pretty big cultural phenomenon at my school when it aired. People would say puck you, act like Jaime in a sarcastic way, mostly the gay crowd caught onto it but all the girls watched it as well.

Was it a private school? Because that shit was endemic where I went, even before SHH they all acted like that anyway

I think that's why it caught on, because people related to it so much.

It was a run of the mill coed nonselective public school.

qt in the middle.

NATHAN! NAAATHAN. YOU'RE A DICKHEAD MATE

Me

Did Public schools actually have Mr G's? Because that's literally every male drama teacher at a private school

Was SHH the last aus comedy show to leave any kind of impact?

fuck you miss

Drama is quite a small part of most public schools so you'd have it merged with arts and then they'd get some old grouchy woman to teach it.

Mr G reminds me of a lot of male primary school teachers.

Holy shit I used to go to that school.

Brighton Secondary College

It's so fucking real, we had to do some co-production with Somerville House in my senior year and their drama guy was literally Mr G, to the point where he would play the keyboard welcoming us to the room

You only just found out SHH was filmed there?

I graduated a while ago and I haven't watched TV for a while.

Some of the dads involved in rock eisteddfod were pretty much like him, though I didn't see that side of the school too much.

>Knee-high white socks
>Skirts
oh fuck

>not wanting to fuck the twink

Be glad we aren't showing you the private school uniforms

>A while
The show is like 10 years old

meant for

>image.jpg

far left, no question

>image.jpg

I would quiche that bitch all day, every day. And the girls too!

>fat legs
>no curves
>trashy chav trollop faces
I thought I was supposed to be attracted to schoolgirls, I guess it is just anime then.

lol, says the fat neckbeard.

>It's a gay man says he wouldn't fuck Alicia Banit post

how am I being a picky neckbeard when I'm not even supposed to be going after under 18s in the first place

how is it gay to have a refined eclectic taste in women

>how am I being a picky neckbeard when I'm not even supposed to be going after under 18s in the first place
This is Australia. 16 is OK in ALL states
>how is it gay to have a refined eclectic taste in women
Because you don't like top tier aus cunt

2>1>4>gook

I wish he made new characters. Using ja'mie for a third time and jonah for a second was stupid.

>literally gay

STOP PUSHING ME FAT SLUTS

name of movie ???

I did its good.

bump for god tier tv series

sorry ben, MUTHAFUKKA

He is so fuckig convincing at Jaime.

name of the show ?

>dat ending for Jonah of Summer Heights High;_;

>tfw you knew a Jonah
>tfw he predicted the show by 2 years
Jonah was a very personal experience for me

My thoughts exactly, I ended up reading whatever I could find about the guy I was so astonished he had been allowed to make such garbage and who the fuck wanted it.

I liked this more than Summer Heights desu

Mr. G the best character.

"Mr. G - The Musical" she's a naughty girl with a bad habit! Bad habit for drugs!

LOL the skateboarding kid whose mom pigeonholded him into pretending to be gay, so fucking hilarious. Even more relevant today due to the excessive progressive signaling.

The kid would land a skateboard tick, pause a moment, shout "I'm gay!" then keep skating.

Fucking hilarious.

I did, it was fucking fantastic

Yeah, amazing show. The fights with mum were perfect. Dangerous to fap to though, if you know what i mean.

a few years ago. p good

You couldn't make a comedy like Angry Boys in America
youtube.com/watch?v=kAiRRR3_jkI

Thanks for reminding me of this. It's comedy gold

fucking shit

>It's a Rodney leaves the door open episode

is this a classic Sup Forumscore?

is that hugh laurie in the middle
i probably would, but only if he does his american accent.

the greatest shit is when he is an islander boy and the australian teacher finally goes off on him and throws his books

her acting was amazing and she is a nobody in the acting world, bitch should have gotten an oscar

takalua link