Tfw shitposing on your period

>tfw shitposing on your period

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H4ltltXQMzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Shitposing
Well then,pose for us!

>if i talk like i'm a girl people will actually think i'm a girl

that's not how girls talk, you fuckhead.

let me show you how to do it

hi im a girl

fucking chads i swear

The tampon was barely workng today and all I have to hear is bitching about work or school and it's like I don't even care anymore

Fucking chads I swear

what's it like having periods?

haha hey hello human female :)

if I can't see your mean things it's like you never wrote them

bags of sand

Alternatively, you wanted the weeaboo girl
--

Why is school such a drag? I'm getting C's because my bf keeps texting me in the middle of class like i'm trying to study. Why can't guys be more understanding about these things. All they think about is sex and shit and i'm just here trying to make something of myself

About to tell him to fuck off, honestly.

give me srs answer pls

Who the fuck are you and why are you replying to me? Already have a boyfriend, fuck off. Go choke on a taco or something

why is it so hard for you guys to believe there's girl in the internet???
obviously most won't announce it, you always ask them to post pictures of their tits and ass

they're too busy being sluts and cunts usually

i wish i was a girl

We are all the little girls.

I'm a girl(male)

Ey baby spread dem cheeks.

>why is it hard to believe there's a girl on the internet

Nobody's doubting that. But this isn't their community.

I talk to girls on the internet everyday, I know where they congregate and I know how they act.

If I cared even remotely about western women i'd probably be swimming in digital pussy right now.

But...I chose the path of the weeb.

No one wants to know about your bleeding cycle, you disgusting freak.

Have you never been around girls using the Internet? They are more worried about Facebook, how many likes their new pic got, pintrest, tumblr, reddit, shit like that.

>reddit
>girls

>he doesn't know where the weeb girls congregate

kek.

where do they go then? why don't they like Sup Forums?

Do it again. I dare you.

how many fellow girls on this board?

>weeb girls
>not a weeb
Don't care

Well the ones I see IRL use it a lot.

I wanna ravage all your boipucci's right now

Like having really painful cramps in your lower abdominal area and an annoying constant leaking of fluids from your genitals

HAI

>saudi arabia

No thanks Sweden. There is plenty of BBC here in burgerland.

where do they congregate then?

sounds lewd

the normalfag girls you're looking for are on tumblr, instagram, twitter, and facebook

quite a few on tumblr.

A FUCKING SHIT TON OF THEM on music rhythm games. Osu, audition, lovebeat, etc.

Music games in general get you hooked up with girls in conversation in mere seconds.

>A FUCKING SHIT TON OF THEM on music rhythm games. Osu, audition, lovebeat, etc.
why those games?

hi :3

get out of here or die

serious question? pic related

what if i told you, just as you might feel desperate to talk to a girl, there are girls that are desperate to talk to a guy?

Just as, if a girl were to step into a male-dominated game and be immediately swarmed by guys, a guy that steps into a female-dominated game is immediately swarmed by girls.

also, girls just like music games because they like music, are social focused, and don't have a lot of violence.

Weeb girls do like games, especially in the horror genre, but i can't think of a community where girls talk about horror games in particular, so you can't really say something like "I like corpse party!" and expect girls to jump at you.

that shit works with guys when you say something like "I like DOTA!", but it doesn't fly with girls.

sup nigga

I don't think it works like that. If anything, they'd think you're weird for playing a female-dominated game.

>A FUCKING SHIT TON OF THEM on music rhythm games. Osu, audition, lovebeat, etc.
I have a bass to basso profondo voice. It just wouldn't work kek

t. penis
t. penis
t. girl

tsile töttö

>what if i told you, just as you might feel desperate to talk to a girl, there are girls that are desperate to talk to a guy?
>Just as, if a girl were to step into a male-dominated game and be immediately swarmed by guys, a guy that steps into a female-dominated game is immediately swarmed by girls.

I'd find that hard to believe desu

Never met any girls like that

I don't even know what my female equivalent would be. I just don't think girls like me.

Vocaroo please

youtube.com/watch?v=H4ltltXQMzE

Speaking from experience, it works like that.

sometimes I wish I had a bf and force him to crossdress and then peg him,
but no guy here ever would allow me to to that, sigh

>Sup Forums
nah

Oh wait, i think i misunderstand

you want girls to throw themselves at you JUST for being a guy?

No. You have to actually be a good person. and the Sup Forums personality has to go out the window

will a girl talk to you if you say "i want to gas the jews?". Nope.

Britbro - remember me clearly when I say the following words: To get a girl, you must think like a girl.

And that's why I called OP out on his shit. he's doing it wrong.

I'm not some Sup Forumsack though, and I'm not some autistic weeb

>To get a girl, you must become a girl
ftfy

There's no Y chromosome in your body. I'm on to you.

io no doi +

The point is it shouldn't fucking matter. The only reason for annoucing that you're a girl on Sup Forums is to get attention, so post your tits, get your attention, and fuck off

not every girl is a fucking fashion normie prick

but we can overlook a racist or clearly stupid guy if he's good looking enough, well guys do this too

>WE

no, you guys are the ones that make a lot of fuzz about it, that's why every girl has to go stealth and pretend to be a guy here otherwise you target every argument to our vaginas

or you begin to shout

>"LEELEL YOU ONLY WANT ATTENTION TITS PLEASE XDDD LOL Sup Forums

gtfo

iktf

I have nothing to prove, back to my stealth mode

WE WUZ GIRLS AND SHIEEEET

>not every girl is a fashion normie
>we can overlook a stupid guy if he's good looking

Something's not right with these 2 statements.

tbqh I can understand. Tits/gtfo has a place, but its been massively abused in situations where it isn't necessary or relevant. I blame the new, but idk, might just be an unavoidable aspect of the culture here. There are plenty of times sex can be relevant for discussion or just general shitposting (like this thread), but definitely 95% of the time you'll just be shouted down by fedoras regardless. So my sympathy to you
>inb4 cuck

>not dressing well

kill yourself

thx bro

> not dressing modestly with little make up to accentuate natural beauty

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

are you really a girl?
that would make 2 of us I always pretend I'm a guy to not receive that kind of comments
>TITS OR GTFO
>ATTENTION WHORE

Hot (gay)

She convinced me
Also
Are chilean women the most autistic? I always assumed it would be finns, yet here you are.

We got our own Daniel Day-Lewis in here!

i'm unironically autistic

heh, so you have to do the same :3