How can these people put on such an act?

How can these people put on such an act?
This level of taqiyya is oscar bait tier

And you want me to look for this video? Nah bro im off

screen grab from the press conference

Why the fuck is the first thought in these peoples heads after something like this to try and save face for Muslims? Surely there are more important things to be dealt with before they all jump on the #notallmuslims bandwagon.

this is a fake, right?
he's not THAT dense?

I dunno, I hate Muslims, but you still can't judge all of them by this one act.

You should judge them instead by their murderous, psychotic religion of death.

Eh, can you blame them? After the last few attacks and the on-going refugee situation, the Muslim community knows that they risk being socially and politically outcast from the West if they make one wrong move.

I agree with him, even though all Muslims should be round up by police and killed in a genocide far surpassing any mass extinction of a race. Can't let one event sway you.

Then they should admit their religion has something to do with all the violence instead of pretending it doesn't.

The problem isn't Muslims. The problem is Islam.

>he's not THAT dense?

Hes british

>one event
there are daily events
there has been at least 470 murders in the name of allah the last seven days.
everywhere there is islam, death follows in its path

>there are daily events

Which is exactly why you shouldn't point to just one event.

>the good things Islam have given us

Name one

>please don't sensationalize this event only 50 people died

Islam is a different religion than the other abrahamic faiths in terms of the stage it is in. Its going through a post colonial and post nationalism stage and the followers are disillusioned with western secular so called technocracy. Obama was right we should get the fuck out of there asap tldr we should leave those folks alone and never return. I really hope euros get cucked lmao thats for native american genocide snow niggers.

If they admit to that, then it creates a much firmer platform for 'Islamophobes' and people against refugees to stand on.

Being in such a precarious situation, it would do more harm than good.

9/11

I agree.
But most people don't know that there are people killed every day because of islam.
They only hear of the ones getting killed in the west, Orlando now, before that Brüssels and Paris.

Algebra and the foundation of the modern scientifc process

>Brüssels

>Ilsam is responsible for the foundation modern scientifc process
>Not the natural philosophers
>Not the Enlightenment/Age of Reason
wew lad

How come Americans are surprised that this keeps happening?
If you think about it from their perspective, the extremists are basically resistance fighters attempting to even out the playing field for the devastation the US caused in the middle east.

>victim blaming
>justifying slaughter of civilians
>making excuses for terrorism
>supporting Islam

You should just kill yourself tbqhf.

the renaissance was directly influenced by the transfer of information from antiquity that islamic scholars preserved and created when medieval europe came into contact with the wider muslim world

this is a historical fact

saying islam itself is 100% responsible may a little too much but the centralized nature of the various caliphates enabled scholars and scientists like avicenna to do their work

Algebra was used by the Babylonians and Greeks a few hundred years before Islam even existed

>How come Americans are surprised that this keeps happening?

Because it gains ISIS and the Islamic extremist movement nothing aside from prestige and global recognition (both of which they already have). It's such an overtly aggressive and lunatic way of fighting that it's hard to believe it exists.

Good goy, kill the infidels for their sins, defend the truth Mensches, surely you will be granted your Virgins when you ascend unto Mecca

Fair point, regardless I think we can both agree that modern Islam is cancer

And who preserved the works of the natural philosophers??? Europeans were literally walking around in midst of their own filfth the greek works were protected by the arabs

oh yea, completely

there is something seriously wrong when 40% of your constituents believe apostates should be killed outright and the other 60% agree but just don't openly state it.

islam needs a total reformation, even """""moderate""""" muslims have extreme views compared to other people. it's actually quite funny, ancient islam (in certain periods) was actually more tolerant than what we have today.

Algerba is literally an arabic word

That is historical bullshit, it wasn't muslim scholars at all, it was Irish scholars, Christian monks to be more specific.

>Falling for mudslime bait

Hurrrrr my whitenesss attacked hurr Shut up snow nigger

They coined the term, great. That doesn't mean they invented the method.

That's like saying Christianity gave us the Industrial Revolution.

What did she mean by this?

fuck I hate her

Chris Hansen was at the club during the shooting, filming a documentary.

The Muzzie almost killed Chris Hansen.

That's from November, not posted this morning. She'd take flak if she did that this soon

I don't care when it's from. She willingly bends over to Islam at every opportunity and throws Western civilization under the bus. She is scum. Islam IS the adversary.

I dont want to be a fedora, but is there anything good that has come as a direct result of any religion?

Only thing I can sort of think of is organizing and uniting societies

christmas

All of Western civilization that was built from Christianity.

Western Civilization and moralistic values

Science, philosophy, the arts

>tfw she tweeted about Ramadan instead of D-Day on June 6th
God I can't wait for her to lose

It was already a thing before muslims invaded the country that had it

It was in america though

It was at a Gay Club haa i dont give a shit you fucking degenerates.

Sounds like something a worshipper of Allah would say

the Japanese used to call street lamps christian magic

midwest fag, the Mormons are pretty nice. Theyre just sort of big dorks but theyve always been very nice to the community
granted some are batshit insane

They should really take care of that gun problem they have in America.

>hijacking an established civilization and contributing to its destruction is building civilization
So Islam is building civilization then by your definition?

This meme needs to die already. Your concern is that anti-immigration people will be inflamed by admitting this? Do you really think that being dishonest about it and not admitting it isn't the most inflammatory thing of all?

Don't u mean Muslim problem

BUAHUAHAUAHAUAHAUHAUAHAUAHAUAHUAHAUA

>Muy Secin amindment
> muy gun fer hunting
> i need to fight the gubiment

Worst fucking generation confirmed.

>Liberals are turning this Islamic terror attack into a gun issue

While it can be argued that a good amount of monks, priests, etc. made discoveries in science and other domains, it's not necessary because of religion.
They could have been atheists and make the same discovery, we don't know.

Who cares about D-Day? That was 70 years ago. Most of those people are dead by now so there aren't any votes to be lost.

There were two shootings this week in Orlando.

The other one didn't have anything to do with muslims.
See the common theme?

Irish monks

>that crisis actress on ABC news asking where her son was and adding one last quip about wanting "assault weapons" banned
Fuck this shit

How did this guy get an assault weapon in the first place?

Minorities?

Every non-american knows that you can't be trusted when it comes to guns

Why is Ireland called the land of Saints and Scholars my ignorant anime friend? The Arabic world is notorious for the lack of works translated from other cultures

You keep typing that but dont give me any citations. What about Irish Monks did they have access to classics? Monks spent their entire lives writing copies of the bible.

>>Hijacking an established civilization
Yeah, a civilization that was established on a foundation of religion and followed religious values.
You're also forgetting:
>Education in Europe
Catholic church was responsible for pretty much all of it
>Philosophy in Europe
Christian theologians pretty much kept it alive and prompted the Enlightenment/Age of Reason

t. Yuropoors who still think this shit works after Paris and Brussels

>Monks spent their entire lives writing copies of the bible.
No they didn't you mong

It is partially related to gun control though
Don't be stupid

I like that they chose to kill on Ramadan .
Nice work Muslims

Niggers

>Irish """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Intellectuals""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>Rome is failing and being splintered
>LET'S SPLINTER IT MORE BECAUSE KIKE CULT
Good job, also good job giving Constantinople and the Balkans to the Ottomans.
Your religion is centered around a guy getting cuckolded and raising his wife's son and now you kiss nigger feet. Pathetic neckbeard, looking desperately for a way out of his shitty life.

Only anti-gun retards are blaming "assault weapons" for this rather than the muslim terrorist

literally, what

The funniest thing about this attack is that some Christians may sympathize with this attack.

Homosexuals are sinners and God punishes the sinners.

They get weapons no matter what retard

Look at Paris

Both are to blame, specially when you can buy guns like they were candies

they get it

>Your religion
Never said I was christian you retard.
>Your religion is centered around a guy getting cuckolded and raising his wife's son and now you kiss nigger feet
You've let the memes get to you

>same thing happened in Paris with 500x the amount of gun control the United States has
Gee you're right obviously if only we banned guns more this would have worked

>this is a historical fact

If you're John fucking Green.

t. Someone who has never bought a gun

Oh good another pretend fence-sitter, please go stuff some nigger feet in your mouth like the pope dictates.

Sigh if only Orlando was a gun-free city like Paris.

Not an argument

How come gun lobbyists always lobby The Republican party and not Democrats?

Whenever Obama opened his mouth on gun control, gun sales go up.

>television & film

Fuck off, all of you unless you're about to cast the film based on this event

Yep, if we can save even one life by creating more rigid gun control laws it's worth it
Don't be stupid

I'm not Americian though

Western countries like Australia and the U.K. have basically indoctrinated young people into thinking guns are inherently bad and should be "banned"

Are you THAT stupid?

You are an idiot, dude. You can't control guns in a free country with open borders. They would just come through Mexico. This is war, you are just a cuckold.