Stoke City paid how much?!

cbssports.com/soccer/news/report-premier-league-club-bids-22-5-million-for-usmnt-prodigy-pulisic/amp/

>Pulisic
>Literally Merican Messi
>22.5 MILLION

DUDEEEEEEEEEEE , WE LIT TURN UP USA USA USA

>22M for an american

The city of Bojan

Hey shut up , they would of gave that money to a Teenage Brazilian, we good too!

AYE DABS ON THESE NIGGAS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Englands Prem is really spending alot of money. The most money

I hope he doesn't go

wtf i love stoke now

NO if he goes to that shithole club his development is over. Dortmund can develop him.

Hell go to Ajax and get developed but not fucking stoke.

THE NEXT GOAT!

SETTING RECORDS EVEN MESSI AND RONALDO COULDNT DO

"His rapid rise with the US youth national teams has been mirrored by his rapid rise through the Borussia Dortmund academy, where he played just 15 games before being brought into the first team during the 2015–16 winter break.[8]

In April 2016, he became the youngest foreigner to score a goal in the Bundesliga.[9] Later that month, he became the youngest player to ever score two goals in the Bundesliga.[10] On May 28, 2016, he scored in an international friendly against Bolivia to become the youngest player in the modern era to score a goal for the United States at 17 years 253 days old."

USA USA USA!

I have mixed feelings about about this

Getting a bit carried away there.

I got a really big team, I got a really big team
And they need some really big rings
They need some really nice things
Better be comin' with no strings
Better be comin' with no strings
We need some really nice things
We need some really big rings

Have we, dare I say it, arrived?

he should stay at dortmund desu, better coaches and staff plus champions league footy.

Stoke will end his career. He should go when he's a 27 year old flop.

TUCHEL CAN DEVELOP HIM HE IS GOING TO FAIL IN THE PL HE IS JUST 17

Stoke is for failed wonderkids I really hope he doesn't go there. Dortmund are one of th few big teams that give their youth players chances to prove themselves and they develop players really well. It would be the wrong move for Pulisic

If he moneychases, he flops.

This. He is the only reason I somewhat care about soccer too. If he goes to stoke I stop caring.

>would of
literally kill yourself

>Stoke cashing in on everyone's cheeky fiver bets on QPR
Based >QPR

Is he better than Kenwyn Jones?

he could be

>that deal with it

Stoke must be doopin' mental!

>mfw when they almost pay as much for pulisic as man city did for gündogan

not a dortmund fan but thanks for needlessly throwing around your premier league money
might actually help to make the bundesliga more interesting this year

DON'T CHASE THE MONEY KID!

(of course, i and any other sane human being would chase the money)

BUT DON'T FUCKIN DO IT

of course they are, they signed d'brekashea ferguson

>costs less than Bolasie

he must be shit lmao

Hes not going to leave for fucking Stoke. I'm sure Pulisic and his people know that this is a shitty career choice.

You guys say that Stoke would ruin his career/development but that kind of money would put you into Early Retirements. And then the next contract after this would b cray cray

Wut do?

>usmnt prodigy

HAHAHA

Transfer fee doesnt go to the player, dumb 2014 wc only poster

>mexican prodigy

???

Better than ______insert name here_____ mexican prodigy stuck playing in portugal

So then does the player even have a say? If he isn't getting that delicious prem TV money then why would he go

of course he gets a say, it's ultimately his decision whether he goes or not, although his club can put a shitton of pressure on him if they want the deal to go through
he probably moved because he thought he actually has a chance of starting games, and because they're probably paying him way more (wages, not transfer fee)

The club offers him a determined weekly wage that ranges in the tens of thousands for a premier league club

Can he do it on a cold wet Wednesday night in Stoke though?

>mfw all the new TV deal for premiership clubs did is inflate the prices for foreign transfers

wew

Messi things on a messy pitch

Anime poster pls go

SEVEN (SIETE) ((7)) GOALS TO ZERO (CERO) ((0)) GOALS

who would have thunk?!

You Burgers are far too excited about him.He is only 17, and he may yet flop.

well we don't give a CRUD what you think

>going to Stoke

There goes your Murikan Messi. He'll be Deeney tier at best now.

MAN WHAT A TIME
TO BE ALIVE

wow they're really going after the big strong american dollar now that brexit wrecked the pound eh

they're buying him off a german team

is this a euphemism or a meme?

What the hell are you talking about?

Dortmund think they slick...
HE DABBIN

because neither of them played in germany or usa..

According to his parents, he's a good kid with Messi tier autism - he would watch soccer videos all day long - so we have hope

>Bild
99.9% bs and clickbait.

Dortmund ain't gonna sell him. His dad also said he's not going anywhere.

when it comes to sport and football, bild is a pretty good source tbqhwyf
except if it is a bild+ pay to read article, those are usually bullshit

Bild is only useful as a Bayern-source. 90% of their rumours are made up. Pulisic will not leave

I just checked Bild and the pulisic article is a Bild+ article, so yes its bullshit, he most likely will stay at Dortmund.
But still, Bild is pretty good when it comes to german football journalism.

>Bild is pretty good when it comes to german football journalism.
ayy le mao

name 1 (ONE) better german football news source

>Pulisic won't get his boipussy popped by aubameyang now

Wow, disappointed.

Kicker obviously, it only cites serious sources and if there is more evidence than some hysterical rumour.

Next Freddy Adu?

Does anyone know if Yedlin is any good, he just signed for toon

he is fast and can kinda kick a ball
Just don't expect him to defend ever

Yes exactly, but I want to read about it before its 100% sure that it will happen, like you said, Kicker shows evidence, Bild talks about rumours wich suprisingly often come out true.

It is Bild+.

Yes Bild+ is garbage.

Bild in general is.

>lowlife wants to justify him using bild as his main source for news

Marketing obviously

>not using bild as main source
but its so well written so even I can understand politics and complex stuff that happens all around the world!
also tits!

Actually read the article, turns out it's 22 million dollars, that's like 5 million pounds

Pre-Brexit maybe ;_;