Who is ready for FACT gear tonight?

Who is ready for FACT gear tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFGriqtMSqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stopped watching this shitshow, it's the old characters that made the show enjoyable

these new faglords are so fucking bad it hurt my eyes

No way no how!

How low will it go? I'm betting 2M tonight.

nice numbers.
1.5M

CLAP gear

Get your FACTS straight

will be watching just to see the steady decline of Chris' mental state

BBC'S GONNA FACT

Stopped watching after the first episode.

Just like everyone else.

2nd ep was good. Telling that all those 80k euro SUVs are worse than a 40k Denali or a 40k jeep grand cherokee.

>they all claim to hate it
>but they still watch it

>Ratings might be down for the all-new Top Gear after just two weeks, but host Chris Evans reckons "hundreds of millions" will eventually watch it - at least before the world caves in, anyway.

>"Once last week's episode fizzles away into the universe, because that is the only way it is going to disappear is when the planet disappears, it would have been watched by hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of millions more people than when it was first broadcast," he told BuzzFeed.

Is he delusional? Why hasn't he FACT-checked this?

I still watch a football match knowing my team is shit.

but do you spent every waking hour on an anonymous image board talking about how they are so shit and nobody watches them?

checkmate.

>but do you spent every waking hour on an anonymous image board talking about how they are so shit and nobody watches them?
not every waking hour, no. Top Gear is on later.

I don't watch it, I just come to these thread because I fucking hate Christ Evans

That you, Chris?

Don't have some FACTS to check

Fucking shit m8

Chris has inflicted his cancerous persona on the show and made it ridiculous, it reminds me of 50/50 and other loud shitty children's television programmes

There's no chemistry between any of the characters, it's as if they haven't developed any relationship with each other, or operate on the same wavelengths or have the same interests. None of them have actively worked in the car industry, or know very much about cars. Chris is trying to dress and act like Clarkson and to see this pathetic farce is just shameful, especially since Chris isn't a talented author or comedian and he doesn't dare step outside the politically correct line, it's just plain not funny and his descriptions and analogies of a car's features are boring and weak, he's so insipid and annoying and not fit for Top Gear, he really ought to be banished and sent to entertain crusty biddies in an old people's home where bloody belongs. Flop Gear should just be cancelled and all copyrights given to Amazon

>grew throughout the hour
>people couldn't even be bothered to remember what time it started

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFGriqtMSqo