What would happen if America actually invaded mexico?

What would happen if America actually invaded mexico?
is it RIP?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7NZ04BG7TfA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Tokyo_Area
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BTFO by cartels

>mexico falls in a day
>whole world pretends not to notice

Cartels get BTFO

cartels cant win against usa

why would the US want to do that

America would lose because 90% of their military are spics who'd rather see tacoland annex burgerstan.

With more than 30 million Mexicans already inside the US, expect to see 9/11 way more often and millions of hippies protesting and apologizing.

>gorilla warfare
>we know how it ends

vietnam 2.0

>Implying the spics wouldn't be forced into internment camps

9/11 would be soft banter
Thousands of American soldiers killed, they will never be able to control the whole country
Guerrilla warfare on their own territory
Everyone who thinks we will fall and just surrender to the Americans is stupid

Sure, try to force 10% of your entire population into camps and hope your president doesn't get impeached or risk another civil war.

It's easy.

What would happen if Croatia actually invaded Guatemala?

Remember, we have thousands of reported kills and fresh out of war. Forests and mountains are our war playground and genocide is our second name

If you say so.

Burgers can't win against rice farmers. Cartels would btfo them.

>mexicans actually think they'd be able to do anything
hah nah

>Americans put all spics into extermination camps
>American destroys mexico after they take all the oil and any valuable shit that they can steal
>America uses the mexican population as slave labour for the construction of the wall
>millions of spics die of starvation
?????
>profit
>world can do shit because they are all American client states
>trump declared president for life

They managed to reduce the rice farmers by a few million, if they could do the same for mexicans the whole world wins.

the ''rice farmers'' were on the other side of the world with funding from the USSR
Mexico would be killed in a few hours

It must be really entertaining to be this fucking delusional.

We know the army would lose in days, or even hours, but a war in their border with tens of millions of Mexicans already inside their country (because they invited them, mind you) wouldn't be a walk in the park.

Lost like 60k soldiers in Vietnam
Last time we went to war it took half of their invasion force, and we barely did anything to defend
Even if we fall a few million burgers are going down with us

>a few million burgers
A few thousand at most. It'll be easy.

Mexican non-cartel people might not fight it, if it was campaigned well in advance as a cleansing of organized crime and it just slipped into occupation "until democracy is restored".

Fighting cartels means fighting the state, because of the corruption, so they might have issues making it quick if they don't bring the Brits with them.

>but a war in their border with tens of millions of Mexicans already inside their country (because they invited them, mind you) wouldn't be a walk in the park.

and what would they do about it ? write mean comments on twitter ? give me a break

we should have total mobilization and invade them in one fell swoop

hey its the most likely scenario my amigo.

cant wait for the cartel videos cutting their heads with chainsaws

Just look what 19 goatfuckers and a couple of planes could do.

Sure

rip to mexico, they would get bombed, nuked, tanked, and buttfucked to reservations, the whole corrupt mongrel society will come crumbling down on the first push.

youtube.com/watch?v=7NZ04BG7TfA

>Last time we went to war it took half of their invasion force, and we barely did anything to defend
I'd say their invasion force was impressive, considering the state of the U.S army. Remember that until the Spanish-American war, the army was neglected heavily and mostly consisted of volunteers and units trained in skirmishing with Injuns

If Mexico happened upon a U.S invasion even during the First World War, it would be a hell of a rollercoaster for Mexicans

The U.S could effectively mobilise around 3 million men until 1914. Even more afterwards. Plus, they had the infrastructural and motorisation advantage over Mexico

Would mean that USA finally became Mexico

it's easy bro, those 10% hispanics are not mexicans nor give a shit about mexican race and state, they will be rounding you up and putting you in camps.

Takes significantly less monetary and logistic effort to deploy in Mexico than in Afghanistan

It's always deadlier when the enemy is at the "gate". Trust me, my people know

I said Mexicans, not hispanics. And yes, they are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Americans
>As of July 2015, Mexican Americans made up 11.1% of the United States' population, as 35.8 million U.S. residents identified as being of full or partial Mexican ancestry

I know, we would get rekt, but 9/11 type of shit would get much more common.

youre fucked hombre.
RIP mexico.

>9/11 type of shit
Would get concentration camped.

Civil War 2.0.

>civil war
>10% minority

Same thing that happened last time, the Mexicans would get BTFO.

Do not worry, the business would be booming for us Balkanites. I'd join a Mexican death squad operating on Guatemalan soil, engaging in ethnic cleansing

The ""oficial"" strategy that the armed forces have for fighting a much larger force is
>Fire everything we have
>Run to the hills
>Kill them one by one in guerrillas
They practice that quite a lot
t. Family is in the army

>Mexican't still has salt in their cunts from losing north of the rio
Never forgetting the Alamo

I don't even know why I am arguing this, the chances of it happening are slim, and the whole scenario is ridiculous, and yes it would definitely cause a civil war, nevermind other countries intervening one way or another. Keep living in your fantasy world if you want.

why do these Mexishits think they can do anything. We're the most powerful nation since Ghenghis Kahn or Rome. We literally have the ability to destroy the earth magnetosphere and cause an apocalypse.

lmfao
>civil war
stop smoking crack, the US government would round them all up in no time with 200 million whites supporting the state.

And yet you got your ass kicked by some rice farmers and goatfuckers
Your point is?

That would be wonderful, we could make concentration camps and really thin the herd.

Just one nuke would end any of that, the real problem they face is already inside their borders.

The very idea is absurd, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't be happy with rounding up and gassing the spics.

They would literally turn mexico into a parking lot dude.

Mexico would definitely lose, but having conflict so close to home isn't the US style. Also, it could do some significant amount of damage to their economy

And mexico can't even project power in its own borders, the weak should fear the strong mexican land belongs to civilized white man, we did it before we will do it again, the new states will be called lancashire, lincoln, wessex, kent, manchester, bristol, leeds, oxford and cambridge.

100000000000000mexicrements-1 American soldier.

if you really want to stop Mexico from being a drug funnel and illegal immigration front, you should take Belize and Guatemala instead.
and pay more attention in and around Panama

How many people from the 300 million people inside the US do you think would agree to a Nazi style concentration camp? Now, how many people around the world would let them? They don't even need to attack with their armies, just the economic sanctions from the entire world alone would bring them down if they attempted this.

Ok, cool.

USA has 1,500 artillery, Mexico has 375, we can lay WASTE to Mexico and evacuate our borderlands.

>other countries intervening
>over mexico

Now, how many war refugees do you think this would cause?

> just the economic sanctions from the entire world alone would bring them down if they attempted this.
US doesn't need any oil, gas, steel, or any minerals from the "world", we own 4 million sq miles of land and every resource known to man.

America is one of the few countries that would survive any outside economic sanctions. Sure they would lose alot of money but it would not cripple them.
In the long run all the spics would die horribly.

>war refugees
More like Mexicans who get gulaged.

But i'm just fucking with you with my imperial goals, I don't hate mexicans.

Why pay attention to them? Or us?
Is them who have the drug addiction problem, it's basic capitalism there's demand there will be supply

I think you should take a look to your imports.

Never could happen. People in the US protested Iraq, Vietnam, etc, what makes you think you could make a gulag?

but yeah if war happens we are taking all the land for ourselves and mexicans will get shafted and tossed to sudaka land.

Stop giving him yous
He is one delusional American who lives in his mothers basement and loves to suck trumps dick

We don't need anything, any imports are just for profiteering and fucking up domestic supply and demand by funneling domestic supply.

only reason they're still around is because they can brive the government

>implying they really want that

>the army was neglected heavily and mostly consisted of volunteers and units trained in skirmishing with Injuns
meanwhile the mexican army was fighting the french with fucking machetes, soldiers didn't even have ammunition to defend the fucking capital when the US invaded

I don't think the entire world would be happy to see a Superpower nation with nukes become imperialistic. That is the only reason we could possibly go to war.

He is giving me (You)s back, so I don't mind.

plus. I don't even think canada would sanction US. we are complete cucks would still funnel all the oil we could produce to america and make that $$$$.

Mexican American War
(1 year, 9 months, 1 week and 1 day)
Americans
Casualties and losses
1,733 killed in battle

Mexicans
25,000 dead

Nazi style camps and gulags would guarantee sanctions, if not something else.

Mexican-American war happened in the midst of several Civil Wars already inside Mexico. The army not only was unable to recruit, but they hardly ever fought back. A lot of your hardest battles was against people from your own army who changed sides.

if fed tries to fuck up our economy we sack their ass and the state begins to issue the currency that represents all our production and services, fuck those usurious un-american enemies of America, the only power and interest in America is America, no one should be allowed to plunder the state and ruin the economy.

Mexican soldiers
c. 34,000–60,000 soldiers

US soldiers
1846: 8,613[2]
1848: 32,000 soldiers
and marines

what part of there was no ammo you couldn't understand, not even when Mexico City was besieged, while the US army was 3000 km away from their supply lines

exports to America are like 90% of all our export we would just look away
Even tho US produces only half of their required oil supply we would fulfill the rest of their demand.

Mexican soldiers were fighting each other, were hardly trained or armed and many didn't even left their state because at that point in time they didn't feel a connection to other parts of the country.

If you say so.

And today Mexico will get wrecked in 1 day.

lol what a shitty invasion plan

someone should play hearts of iron more

As the American occupation force would settle into an asymmetric war, American soldiers would interbreed with the locals and come to feel Mexican themselves or bring anchor babies with them back to the states.

Mexico is the Heart of Brownness. Anyone wishing to turn it into anything more than a brown anarchic shithole is doomed to become indio themselves. It happened to the Spanish and it can happen again.

If banks try to fuck up the flow and distribution of capital we nationalize their asses as well, profitable investments, industrial investments and such will receive investments by the state at pretty much will.

Also, why do you left this part out?
59,000 militia

I think that has already been established, guerrilla warfare, on the other hand, would last longer, both here and inside your country.

russia invade canada better
trump would do nothing cuz hes an isolationist cuck
and then we move onto usa
trump best thing for russia thanks for letting him in

No. USA would immediately nuke you.
Even the most insane POTUS would still do it.

>Anyone wishing to turn it into anything more than a brown anarchic shithole is doomed to become indio themselves. It happened to the Spanish and it can happen again.
brown anarchic shithole>spanish anarchic shithole

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Tokyo_Area
A 2016/7 estimate puts the total population at 50,000,000

5,200 mi2

Mexico/Population
122.3 million (2013)

we just need to have 11,000sq miles for Mexican reservation.

and then we have 747,400sq miles of 758,400sq miles of total mexican land.

That is not Mexico City.

>1 is literally a painting

A giant economic crisis.

>1 is literally beneath Mexico City and the lake pretty much no longer exists aside from some parts
>2 is not even Mexico City

>literally a conqueror boasting about conquering stoneage illiterate retards.

thank sp*niards for that

I want to see USA invading Brazil.

I'm starting to have my doubts.

Since when tenochtitlan is in the same spot as neza?

>painting 1, painting 2, painting 3, painting 4

>stoneage illiterate retards had better hydroengeneering than reinassance e*ropeans
lmao

lol nah
he's a retard. he only sees direct attack against americans as a threat. Thats why he don't care about nato.

we will win. I hope u like commie blocs leaf

There is nothing in it for us.

My dream is an invasion of Venezuela. The natives can have a cut of the insane oil profits our superior extraction capabilities can provide.

(you)