WHITE AMERICANS ARE NOT WHITE

According to the US census:

"White" refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa. It includes people who indicated their race(s) as "White" or reported entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan or Caucasian.

Additionally, people who reported Muslim (or a sect of Islam such as Shi'ite or Sunni), Jewish, Zoroastrian, or Caucasian as their "race" in the "Some other race" section, without noting a country of origin, are automatically tallied as White.

Have you ever seen anything more white?

>white Americans

How the hell were they able to give birth to a blonde girl??!!!

Kids have blond hair if they have some white blood.

My cousin is 1/4 Amerindian and had blond hair as a kid, he even looked white, now as an adult he looks like an average latino, greasy jet black hair, his nose got huge and curved like a typical Amerindian nose.

If you are a mulatto and your mother is blonde it's not rare if you mix with a white.

Who knows?

That guy is not full black and the little girl hair will turn a bit darker

I'm half black, why didn't I get blond hair then

Because your mom got blacked and not mullato'd

What does your 23andme test say?

Because you are not a quadroon.

I'm white Algerian male and this offends me

because you're a nigger

Thank god I'm actually white. Not like those non-white people.

I didn't take one, I don't want Google t get more info on me

Sup Forums told me that you'd never be able to get white features from nigger and mud shark couples.

That guys is barelly a ''nigger'' himself

Yeah that's the point according to some, apparently it takes 6 generations to get rid of shit skin features.

Father looks like mulatto if one of his parents is white and blonde he is heterozygous on light hair gene so when he reproduce with heterozygous woman their is 25% chance that kid will receive blonde allele from each of his parents and be homozygous blonde.

is that image doctored? Where can I find an specimen like that?

Because black features are more prominent in mixed offspring, even if you were 1/4 black or whatever.

loved this, kek

she's his wife's daughter

Helsinki

lawl no she looks just like her brother and the dad. The most noticeable thing are the huge ass ears they all have. The older girl is probably from another marriage...but now that I'm looking at her she looks like the dad too.

D I L U T E D

Is that guy masturbating him?

Yes.

Jerry Seinfeld is Syrian

kek he is obviously jewish so it doesn't count

how easy abdul, one day you say we should murder all the jews but the next day when you are asked "who are the great arabs today ?" you immediately go and point to the jewish ones, since you have none yourself

fuck off

quadroons/octoroon= non white.

No one has 100% genetic/racial purity so complaining about who's white and who isn't is stupid. Also "white" is an extremely subjective and arbitrary word, the defenition of who's white and who isn't changes everyday. I disagree when liberals say race is a "social construct, their are clearly biological differences like skull structure and whatnot between people, but the whole concept of "white" is stupid. There's no such thing as the white race. There are definitely different races out there, but labeling them white, black, Asian, etc., is incredibly stupid

t. paco gomez-alvarez-ramirez-gonzalez de la vega

>There's no such thing as the white race.

t. negro

trust me 25% negro is fucking negro, 12.5% negro is fucking negro, not up for debate.

25% mena is tolerable, 25% asian possibly etc.. but for black the policy should be 1/16th.

Can you actually give me a clear defenition of the white race and what exactly makes a person 'white'. There are plenty of people with white skin in the world that aren't considered white in European sense.

>
Can you actually give me a clear defenition of the white race

The white race is the white race, Aryan European Whites, meds, slavs, germanics.
That's it.

in Europe only nordic, germanic and celtic counts as white

White means the Aryan European peoples not the Germanic peoples, Germanic peoples are counted as Germanics.

>Can you actually give me a clear defenition of the white race

OP applies to America

White means White, that's it, it is an aryan dna grouping.

recessive genes

>aryan dna grouping

No such thing

This isn't always true, genetics do their own thing, A kid with one fully black parent and another fully white parent can take on or show more of their white parent's genes, admittedly rare but not impossible.

If you count MENA as different race, do you count south Europeans as a different race too?

source?

Gas yourself nigger

Calm down shlomo

>aryan

So iranics and indians confirmed for white?

As white as my turds