Can we talk about any albums outside of the one's constantly spammed here...

Can we talk about any albums outside of the one's constantly spammed here? If so let's discuss the Marshall Mathers LP 2.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HgUnz371HNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice try normie

honestly i like it

A B I I I I G fucking improvement over the previous 3 studio albums. I may even prefer it over his first 3.

Either way it's a huge god damn improvement and if this is his last album, it's not a bad way to go.

why is eminem the only white rapper to really blow up from an authentic underground primarily black scene? always made me wonder why there's never been any more white trailer trash from places like detroit to have made it. All other big white rappers are glorified pop stars who appropriate a scene they're not apart of. (obviously excluding like El-P etc.)

MMLP>SSLP>TES>>>>>>MMLP2>>Encore>>Relapse>>>>>>>>>Recovery

TES>MMLP>SSLP>>Infinite>>MMLP2>>Relapse>>>>Encore>>Recovery

Anyone who unironically likes this is white trash

millions of dollars of interscope marketing m&m's background as authentic

Honestly, I have NO idea why everyone hates recovery. I don't like it as much as his first couple, but it has some fucking amazing songs on it.

SSLP > MMLP > TES > Recovery > Infinite (used to be my favorite) > Encore (actually decent if you cut out 5 songs) > MMLP2 > Relapse

That being said, I like them all, with SSLP and MMLP both being in my top 25 rap albums of all time

then why can't any other white rapper do a similar thing?

it was his pop sellout album

it fucking sucks

honestly i only really like MMLP the whole way through, some of his other singles are pretty great though. Sucks that he never really lived up to his potential and made something truly amazing

Bad Guy was good, but that's about it

Yea, I just don't see that. Eminem has always had that pop aspect and I don't think Recovery is any more pop than most of his other stuff. If anything, Recovery feels like call back to TES after he went rogue on Encore and Relapse.

truly one of the worst rap albums of all fucking time.

this sole album crushed any hope of Eminem ever being decent again
>headlights very fucking cringey
>stronger than I was is fucking trash
>survival COD tie in

with MMLP2 he was basically rewriting all the shit he did with MMLP only good songs were Rap God, Bad Guy, and the bonus songs which were him actually rapping.

hopefully his guest verse for Big Seans album isnt fucking disappointing

>relapse before recovery and MMLP2....

if you ever post shit like this again i'm reporting you to the mods

What was bad about Headlights?

one of the most legitimate hiphop "sequels" ever
i liked it, back when i listened to pleb shit

same reason why I dont like most of the songs on the album,

his flow is awful,
talking about some lovey duby gay shit about his mom
and that chorus. jesus I guess it could be worst it could be fucking pink

>he went rogue on Encore and Relapse

id take take relapse and encore any day than this pop shit hes selling

THIS

>if this is his last album
It's not; there's one dropping this year.

>talking about some lovey duby gay shit about his mom
Yeah cause apologizing to his mother and trying to reconcile after years of treating her badly is so 'gay' isn't it.

At least learn to word your complaints better, dude.

>It's not; there's one dropping this year.
....Oh god....

Relapse is his only album with even the slightest bit of artistic integrity. ((Even if it is mediocre.))

>Relapse is his only album with even the slightest bit of artistic integrity
Can you clarify what you mean by this? I remember seeing something very similar said in a different Eminem thread the other day.

> he doesn't know about Mickey Avalon

youtu.be/HgUnz371HNM

fucking

LAME
A
M
E

completely tried to diminish what MMLP was about. if you look at album sequels like black out 2 or Only Built 4 Cuban Linx2, they actual tried (and failed) to create a continuation of the sound and tone

he should made this album his self titled album

THIS

Overall, I liked it. But there's not too many noteworthy songs on it