Were the middle age Ottomans the most redpilled society?

Were the middle age Ottomans the most redpilled society?

>Strongest military
>some of the best leaders such as Mehmed the Conquerer
>Strong religious values, no degeneracy
>huge empire that rivaled the Romans
>Center of science and culture, while Europe was backwards and dumb
>didn't hate Europeans (until the stupid ass crusades)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Köçek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Janissary decadence
this is why you always convert to Orthodox

>Strong religious values, no degeneracy

m8, we've all seen those Persian-style paintings from the Ottoman era...

> army which strongest most elite unit was comprised of child soldiers
> ruled with tyranny and fear
> every nation which was under its rule was was oppressed (well except if you are muslim :DDD)
> was trying to get into europe long before the crusades

>child soldiers
Wrong, they were adults by the time they were trained to love Ottoman cock :^)
>ruled with tyranny and fear
no, not really. Ottomans didn't just come to your shitty village and killed your entire family for no reason. they had a talk shit get hit code. Under the Ottomans most non-muslim people actually lived a good life
>every nation under its rule was opressed
Well yeah, because you were their subject and were not allowed to make your own decision? Its a Sultanate not a republic
>was trying to get into europe long before the crusades
the fuck? they were just raiding the richest empire at that time which just was located in europe. If India was more advanced they'd be sucking turk cock now. (they did by the way Mughals)

Ottoman Empire is the proof that multiculturalism doesn't work.

They were, to the sadness of most Balkanites vilifying their ways, a decadent society having no other option but embracing loosened religious policies as the times (16th and mid 17th century) of "kill some, remove the rest to Anatolia" demographic/political policies didn't show result anymore (Anatolia? Because Anatolia needed manpower, still recovering from all the conflicts, poorly drawn estates and inter-tribal warfare since the Middle ages). They would placate with money, reassign administrators that fucked up (pretty mild) and have disobedient populace on every fringe part of their empire due to higher decentralisation as soon as you headed 50km from Istanbul

An empire whose soldiers were Slavs and native Turks, whose navymen were Greeks, administrators were converted Slavs, Armenians, Albanians and (non) converted Greeks, and economic power centered around Greeks (mostly Orthodox Greeks, not converts)

>no degeneracy
Except for the gay poetry they wrote

>using degenerate unironically

Strong religious values led to it's fall though

ahahahahhaah

i laughed again

we must bow before our turk master mashallah

>Center of science and culture, while Europe was backwards and dumb
When will this meme end?

Middle is the key word here.

>dumb burger doesn't know turks were gay as fuck
they had erotic boy dancers for fuck sake
I'm not even against it, but if you're going to push degeneracy memes check the facts.

>erotic boy dancers
Any source for that komşi? Some deviant faggot might have been into pederasty and faggotry but if you had done them in the open like western cucks now, they would have made you eat your own cock

>they had erotic boy dancers for fuck sake
wtf I love the Ottomans now

Does a country who's national pastime is this really seem like the kind of country that WOULDN'T have boyharems?

we should've assimilated balkanshits instead of letting them live like normal humans because it was apparently too hard them.

>Strongest Military
>barely ever won any wars
>when they did it was at a tremendous cost of life

>national pastime
Nice meme

>"they are oily and fighting each other, therefore they buttfuck each other!"

C'mon sharty, everyone know US is degeneracy central.

Why is Turkish culture so...homoerotic, Sup Forums?

I remember in one of Kemal's biographies he had to use a knife to fight off other boys from raping him at his cadet school

>Ottoman word appears
>Balkanmads, Christcucks and Agop Götüyanıkian from Glendale, Ca immediately seep in, fuming.

Kek desu abi

the amount of absolutism and centralism in ottoman empire was x10 more than any other european empire including france

i guess success breeds jealousy famalam

Bir de donanma yunan dedi amk hahaha

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Köçek
We use the word kuchek for a type of dance and some guy in balk dropped this knowledge bomb on me.

I got a massive erection reading this article. I am officially a Turkboo now, these people knew how to live.

I too found that when I look beyond the Bulgarian historical bias turks are pretty cool.
Machiavelli praises them in The Prince for a good reason.

Didn't Ferdinand I also have blonde boyharems in private? Bulgarians inherited the best parts of Turkish culture

>>Strongest military
Just good enough for killing slavs with barely any modern weapon
>>some of the best leaders such as Mehmed the Conquerer
Meh
>>Strong religious values, no degeneracy
Lol
>>huge empire that rivaled the Romans
They rivalled the Romans in nothing
>>Center of science and culture, while Europe was backwards and dumb
Nope.
>>didn't hate Europeans (until the stupid ass crusades)
They didn't exist back then

Josue Yanijorem

>A backwards empire with an army of castrati and sex slaves
>Not degenerate