You will never post on 2011 Sup Forums ever again

>you will never post on 2011 Sup Forums ever again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0jlHz0wF0Ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I miss ass threads and halftime faptime.

>2011

nigger ive been posting since 2004.
Ive seen meme's you wouldn't believe, all lost now, like tears in the rain

not sports

see this guy right here is part of the problem.

fuck off faggot. late night Sup Forums bro culture is what made the board the best on this shitty site until the mods fucked it all up. Its 11:35, there are no sports on except maybe faggot as dive grass in eurocucksville.

Anyways,
> power ranking threads
>Ian on big brother talking about Sup Forums threads
> beta threads
>Tensake threads
>lelbron threads when he choked

truly the golden age. before the board was filled with eurocuck divegrass fags from Sup Forums

Most of the people on Sup Forums today were probably in middle school in 2011.

I was in high school but I actually had to think about it

you on vacation, swissbro?

2011 was when it started going to shit and becoming reddit and generals though.

2009-2010 was truly the peak of Sup Forums

yup most people here now like you were probably middle school or early high school. the average age of this board is 16-19

Generals killed Sup Forums.
Just look at the board during Olympics to now. It's gone from a variety of threads about a ton of different things with a wide group of people all joining in, to wall to wall generals of circlejerking.

>generals killed Sup Forums.

Not the 5 million Euro threads?

Can she save Sup Forums?

yup i basically just post on reddit's sports board now

of course, they are pretty much all echo chambers that i've been banned from because i was "too mean" and have to keep creating new ones to post but still

And on reddit's NFL board, there are a handful of like 10 users there who are there all the time and call themselves "power users" and are 500x worse than any Sup Forums tripfag

>no more car chase bowls

>I miss when people in Sup Forums talked about anything whatsoever except sports

Go to /soc/ you maggot

there was one a few weeks ago, bitch stripped naked at the end it was great.

boy she did

she must save her hairline first

flags fucked up the board a lot too.

The real killer was a combination of
>faggot ass mods who deleted everything and fucked up the Sup Forums culture
>eurocucks from Sup Forums filling the board up with shitty ass divegrass
>flags being added to the board which encouraged Sup Forums faggots and dumbass europeeens
>generals fucking everywhere

i know which one you're talking about and it was in April

>implying any sports go on at 12 a.m except overseas gay ass soccer

let me guess, thats why you came to this board huh? to post and read about fucking divegrass? you fucking cancer

DELETE THIS YOU FUCKING LEAF

Move soccer and mmgay to /asp/ and this place would improve immeasurably.

>tfw it will never be 2012 and you will never wake up to see Olympics threads, cereal/tv show/movie/etc. power rankings, Lelbron threads and Space Jam playing courtesy of moot

At least we still have Ledeckyposting

>implying Ledecky makes up for any of those things I listed, especially Lelbron

pls go

>tfw you will never stay up late watching an autist Sup Forumsartan outplay and outwit a bunch of chads on national television again

Katie is the only good and pure thing I have left in my life, user.

LEDECKYPOSTING BEST POSTING

>flags fucked up the board a lot too.

This. It made USA vs Yurosemen shitposting much less fun when it wasn't possible to false flag.

>2011+5
>putting ketchup in the fridge

I spend about 90% of my time on Sup Forums pretending to be the most obnoxious europoor you can possibly imagine.

I'm fucking tired of Ledeckyposting and Soloposting

It's so god damned forced

>I'm fucking tired of Ledeckyposting
get out

>I'm fucking tired of Ledeckyposting

>you will never wake up to an ass thread

She's very ugly and has no personality

You're a fucking faggot who doesn't belong on or deserve Sup Forums

>She's very ugly
No
>has no personality
Wow you know her? What's she like?

Glad to see I'm not the only one on Sup Forums tired of that shit.

u don't know her either lad. Your wet dreams don't count btw

pls no bully

could be worse

we could be Sup Forums

but then t b h how would /brit/ posters post in their /generals/ t b h and take up half the /frontpage/ t b h

I have this gif from the early days of Sup Forums. This is dated Feb. 2008.

Fuck i'm old. Why am i still here?

no

>Owned

I didn't need you to tell me its from 2008 m8

I miss it too :(

I just got back on Sup Forums after having not been on any Sup Forums for the better part of a year.

I watched the top thread not move or get any new posts for like 5 minutes.

I miss all the old Bros.

Anybody remember the live riot thread when Vancouver lost the Stanley cup? Camedy geld.

Who here has a ring from da Tsunamibowl?

Where my fellow vets at?

who /fatman/ here

generals killed a lot of boards man, I remember hearing moot talking about it during that last q&a and ever since then I noticed they've taken over a lot of boards

You know there's not a fucking law saying you have to post in the general threads, right?

You could just make new threads and people could post in them. Nothing's stopping you.

That's what I do, but I'm only one fucking person, and the people who like generals outnumber the rest of us by like, 5 to fucking 1, at the very least.

I never, ever, ever post on generals as a form of personal protest, but this has resulted in me almost never posting on Sup Forums at all anymore because generals are all there are. Even if I make a new thread of my own, it's just one thread compared to like, 10 generals on the front page.

It doesn't matter what we do; the generals will always outnumber us and win.

Its called growing up

This thread has nothing to do with sports

Sometimes I get nostalgic about the old, old days of Sup Forums, but as soon as I see "owned" gifs and demotivational posters, i realize just how cringy and dumb it really was.

Really, that period right in between classic Sup Forums and modern Sup Forums (2010-2013) was the best.

>Its called growing up

No, it's called having a board getting flushed down the shitter by over-moderation and too many generals. Nothing to do with our personal tastes.

If this board was like what it was 4 or 5 years ago, I can absolutely guarantee you I'll still enjoy it just the same.

>Its called growing up

kys, its true the board has gotten shitty

most of you guys weren't even here in 2011 and just parrot what you've read elsewhere.

if you guys hate generals, honestly reddit is the only place to go now

pick the sport you want or team you want and that subreddit will have discussions on all the biggest or important stories for that sport/team for that day

Look on the bright side though, at least there's no tripfag drama anymore.

Anyone remember when the mods played wonton soup by Lil B in the background for like 2 days? That was when Sup Forums truly reached a new level. And now it's just a disgrace.

Its called growing up

You should have moved on got a job. What fucking sad twat spends all his time on Sup Forums?

Anime doesn't belong on Sup Forums and no one likes that when its posted. This is a sports board enjoy

I miss 18-1

I already have a job and hate anime, dickweed.

When you think of old Sup Forums, you think of anime? I don't even remember there being significantly more anime posting back then than there is now. Were you even there pre-2012, or are you just assuming shit?

Newfags have literally no idea how btfo they got right there.

We still do pursuitb owls in our gay ass irc channel. Stop by if you are a huge fucking faggot and love sucking dicks

>irc
What is this Reddit?

I think of old Sup Forums I think of sports posting like the World cup like in 2010

Do you remember English keeping?

I was here pre 2012 this has always been a sports board. The only people that complain are Americans who only sports they watch have a million and one adverts

>I've been here for 8 years
>The board has turned to shit and I get no enjoyment or fulfillment from this place anymore
>I don't want to quit but there's really no choice because there's no point in coming here anymore
>Start thinking about how I should just leave forever
>Start getting legitimately emotional and tearing up

Is...is there something wrong with me?

No this is somethingawful

>I was here pre 2012 this has always been a sports board

constanza face dot jay peg

I'm only still here because I actually do watch sports

I know these feels bro

>you now remember the 4CC
>you now remember the miracle on grass
o-one goat on the shirt

Reminder that Sup Forums has no right to make fun of Reddit anymore.

I used to make fun of it too back when this board was actually the superior place. Now, I literally see no reason why I shouldn't prefer Reddit to this shithole.

And for the most part, I hate Reddit's general population too, but some of the subreddits for the teams I follow are genuinely not all that bad.

I'm too used to insulting people openly to post on Reddit. I don't think I could last a day before calling someone a faggot and getting banned.

WEEEEELLLLLL It's the year 2011 and you put your ketchup in the the fridge, I said it's the year 2011 and you put your ketchup in the fridge.

I don't think I could ever forgive you, for what you did.

Yeeeeeah I shiggy diggy doo wop.
I shiggy diggy doo wop.
I S H Y G D D T.
I already told ya once don't come around me.

>tfw you will never see that anime squid girl posted again

Does the 4CC still run?
Fuck, when Sup Forums went back to back my fifteen year old ass when fucking nuts.

First time I came on here was during a commercial break during a Chiefs/Chargers Monday Night Game.

My life changed forever, I lost two years of adolescence to Sup Forums

Fuck off dude, I miss the old tripfag days. Wheres Feces, Lex and Tensnake when you need them?

> tfw came to Sup Forums in mid 2011, but before that used to post on russian Sup Forums
>tfw russian Sup Forums is total shit right now, much worse than current Sup Forums
I miss the golden days of imageboards

>tensnack

I miss him so much

>those tensnake dating profile pages
top kek

It just astonishes me that it's actually possible for a board to fall as hard as Sup Forums did. I remember I used to come here and laugh my fucking ass off every single time.

Old Sup Forums memories:
>Ah hahaha faggot poster goes insane after Phillies lose/get eliminated
>News threads whenever there aren't any sports on, which was actually quicker than my local news (I first heard about Osama bin Laden getting killed on Sup Forums)
>One of our very own won Big Brother
>Off-topic threads whenever no games were on which, while not sports-related, were still hilarious
>Threads mocking commercials that come on way too fucking much during games
>18-1
>Why.jpg
>Good game, kid
>Tons of variations of all these memes
>Livestream events of old Nickelodeon shows late at night
>Power rankings

New Sup Forums memories:
>NFL generals
>MLB generals
>NHL generals
>NBA generals
>JUST
>Apologize
>What did he mean by this?

Just...how did everything go so wrong?

The Dreamcast, the moustache, how YOUnique it was.

I wasn't talking about them, I was talking about the British tripfag shit. Like with Jasmine and UTV and all that shit. Truly fucking terrible. Even if you didn't like soccer and European sports, it was fucking everywhere and virtually inescapable.

As a matter of fact, Euros in general are perhaps the biggest thing I don't miss about the old days. Remember when the whole board was just "MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI" or "TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES" everywhere? Fuck that shit.

The only time the "TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES" shitposting was great was during that Sup Forums cup where he went off or during the 2012 UEFA CL Semi Final.

Remember the camwhore tranny bullshit?

>Livestream events of old Nickelodeon shows late at night

Sweet motherfucking Jesus, I swear this is, above all else, the one thing I miss the very most about old Sup Forums. I remember being close to fucking tears whenever we watched Livestreams of Legends of the Hidden Temple and GUTS and some really terrible kid came along and lost every event.

Most of you fags are new

youtube.com/watch?v=0jlHz0wF0Ig

who beta moses here

damn i miss tensnake. I remember when somebody from motor vehicles posted his drivers license.

Isn't he like a club Dj now? He really was dominican to the max

>Ian on big brother
>"good job, good effort"
>power rankings

damn, these fucking memories. why does everything good eventually turn to shit?

>who beta moses here

>WHO THE GOOSE IS LOOSE HERE

the beta threads on old sp/ were so fucking amazing