Piece Of Mind
>The Trooper
>Flight Of Icarus

Powerslave
>Aces High
>2 Minutes To Midnight

Fuck. This is hard.

Piece of Mind

But, Killers is the best overall Iron Maiden album.

You misspelt "Somewhere in Time".

Powerslave

How the fuck is this even a question? Aces High, 2min, Flash of the Blade, Mariner

Powerslave is one of the best albums of the 80's.

>Rime of the Ancient Mariner

come on dude, its powerslave, 2ez

Neither xD

Powerslave easily

you misspelled "number of the beast"

Powerslave. I prefer Somewhere in Time though.

Are those really your top two on Powerslave? Looking at all the other songs on the album, the choice is clear. How can you ignore Rime, Back in the Village, and Flash of the Blade?

fuck off

Rime of the Ancient mariner is possibly the greatest song Iron Maiden has written.

Powerslave but prefer The Final Frontier. I liked the proggier (in a loose sense) direction they started going in their later stuff, and that album did it best in my opinion.

>Powerslave
I like the titular song.

the final frontier was amazing. the songs only start to make sense once you listen to them a few times. that album was truly a masterpiece.

isle of Avalon for days man

agreed

Final Frontier is the only album of theirs that I consistently enjoy listening to. There's always weak songs on their albums, even if a weak song is still pretty decent. I'd be willing to call every song on Final Frontier good -- especially Satellite 15... The Final Fronter, Coming Home, Isle of Avalon, and When the Wild Wind Blows.

It's also got an element of nostalgia for me. Me and a guy I normally only hung out with through other people started talking music once and we both really dug this album and started sharing other stuff that sounded similar in our opinions. Me and him are good friends now, six years later.

the only song i thought was meh on that album was mother of mercy. even then, it was still pretty good.

i haven't listened to their newest one yet, but "empire of the clouds" is a masterpiece in ever sense of the word.

Powerslave solely because it has Rime of the Ancient Mariner.

That track is the shit.

powerlave hands down

No one has mentioned revelations itt....

Piece Of Mind was the first Maiden album I ever heard so I'm probably biased by picking that. But Powerslave probably has better standouts (2 Minutes To Midnight, Back In The Village, Rime Of The Ancient Mariner etc.)

Seventh Son

this.
Dayum ... also this....