twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azor Jon!

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Preston

Nth for Jonsa

Preston's boy band

The Normies

That pic looks quite homosexual

>“That boy had wanted to be Ser Arthur Dayne, but someplace along the way he had become the Smiling Knight instead.”

Best character in ASOIAF.

Sixth for no leaks this week.

Who's the Viking-looking dude on the far right? Don't recognize him.

Azor Jon

I ate an onion and now I smell like onion. Fuck that shit.

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes

fuck the queen of burgers

That's one of the top chapters in the series

It was the 90s, it was a very homosexual time

90's boy bands often did
Gilbert King!

Get your LOL on at Sup Forums.org

Who here is ready for Jonsa fags to get BTFO tonight when it's revealed that R+L=D, and N+A=J?

just some random ironborn guy

He was one of Yara's 50 good men that got their arses kicked at the Dreadfort

youtube.com/watch?v=NqQQ4SULoX8

Choose your queen of love and beauty, /got/

>random ironborn

That's Gylbert fuckin' Farwynd

>Scared of puppies
>Too stupid to throw his throwing axe at an unarmored, shirtless enemy
Some """"""""man""""""""

Who is sand sneks

Why couldnt we just have gotten the proper north storyline with Stannis, Roose,theon,mance,asha,northern lords and davos over the meandering scholck we've gotten instead

D&D don't think more than five minutes ahead.

iJustine

Because D&D didn't like that stannis was more popular than dany, so they had to assassinate his character to make their fanfiction work out. Basically, they Ron the Death Eater'd stannis.

>Why

Time and money.

Short answer: Sansa.
Long answer: Saaaaaaaaaaansaaaaaaaaaa.

stealthy GRRM spotted

>mfw based Davos and Melisandre left Stannis for Jon

>stannis was more popular than dany

lol xD

Because they hate Stannis and love Jon and Ramsay

Stannis confirmed for shaggy dog story

>4plebs is down

reee i want to paste old posts of mine for (You)s

>time and money excuse
>a hbo show with a 100 million budget
>adding in cut adwd and affc content this season
>redoing Stannis' Adwd and S5 plot

Rob was the normie king. After Rob, the normies and nonnormies flocked to Stannis' banner.

Because he has the distinction of being the only fucking king so far to actually care about the realm.

Feed me

watchersonthewall.com/topic/jon-and-littlefinger-scene/

>Have VFX source who works in major firm used by this series. This plot exists, different from the way you expect if you’ve read the books. Northern plot in episode 10. Northern Houses converge in Winterfell post battle. Express regret for not following Jon into battle. Big speech for fat Northern Lord where he struggles to kneel and calls Jon his King. Other Lords follow. Proclaimed King in the North and Jon Stark. In addition, (though less positive) told the shot from trailer where Littlefinger glances behind at something circling when someone comes into view, is Winterfell godswood. CGI stick used for the rear glance shot. Told CGI stick used for Ghost who encircles LF, and the face to face is with Jon. LF will make a big claim of knowledge he is in possession of to Jon. Wish to reiterate less positive this is accurate. VFX source did no work with this supposed scene. Second hand info.

Why are you guys quoting tvtropes

> Jon and Sansa rule Winterfell
> Arya on her way back home
> Bran coming down to the wall
Prepare for a happy reunion next season that goes in the face of everything good in the previous seasons.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

>This week on [s]Game[/s] Continuing Misadventures of [s]Thrones[/s] Theon ...

>excuse
Facts aren't excuses m8.

>normies
>flocked to Stannis' banner.

No, they didn't. Ever. In either medium. You will receive no further (You)s, go air your daddy issues elsewehere.

>wasting screentime on red herrings

> fat northern lord speech
The leaks have given this to Lyanna Mormont, would take that info with caution.

Stannis was very popular on reddit for what its worth

The whole first season focused on Ned, Bobby, Drogo and Viserys though

That's not Tommen. It's Tywin's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

They did but then Stannis burnt Shireen and went
>"what the hell I hate Stannis now. I guess I'm a #Boltonmissle now"

>go onto a reddit channel for a particular game because drunk
>there's like 70 in there
>decide to talk about got
>everyone says not to talk about it because some others might not have seen it
>tell them to fuck off and die

I think the thread is broken or something

reuters.com/article/us-florida-shooting-nightclub-idUSKCN0YY08B

Do you think the club was playing "Rains of Castamere" before the incident?

Go and read off the list of leaks to them

DAILY REMINDER THAT HYPE IS COMING.

Sandor Clegane for Azor Ahai, who is with me ?

I actually like the reddit channels because they're so small and friendly

>tywin's
>brother's
>son of brother's
>son of father's brother's
>roommate

This still could be tommen if tommen ever lived with his cousin.

Right. That was the character assassination that D&D did to get people off the stannis wagon and onto the dany wagon. That's what I was talking about there.

No, they were playing Stannis' theme song

Nope they were literally sucking their own benises. Look at the video 5 mins before the shooting

KEK

Wot gayme?

>reddit channel
wat

sup reddit

Ironically if you take out the roomate that's exactly who he is. He was Tywin's distant nephew or something like that.

they're usually overly formal and friendly because they want them ranks in the channel. it's all fake

could not believe they didn't allow got talk though. one even said 'i haven't seen it can you stop talking about it? :/'

just close your eyes

>Dany is going to take the iron throne with ease
> after she burns Euron who first brought a 1000 ships from an island with no trees.
> she is going to set sail to westeros at the last season.
>her men are going to plunder and rape everything out of westeros but she doesn't care.
>after she defeats the last remaining houses she will destroy the white walkers and marry jon Targaryan she will sit on the iron throne and every peasent will aplaud for her.
> they will forget about how there land where massacared and destroyed by these dothraki immigrants.

Thus ending 'A song of ice and fire'
This is how it will end D&D are so predictable you could see it from 2 seasons how it will go.

osrs

Pyke is a single island from the entiety of the iron islands. Supposedly a rather small one.

>Rory McCann (Sandor Clegane) said in an interview that filming the shot where he and Arya were lookin out at the Eyrie was an absolutely nightmare to shoot, since Maisie Williams couldn't comprehend the scene.

>Apparently Maisie started freaking out, since they kept telling her to look somberly out at the mountains, but in reality there were no mountains there, just the blue screen. She started flipping her shit because she couldn't understand that there'd be CGI mountains in place of the bluescreen.

>Eventually they just gave up and told her to stare blankly at the wall while they finished the shot. McCann said it took like an hour to film that 3-4 second shot because Maisie was so fucking terrible.

Sauce?

>goblin
>child
>actor

>Nope they were literally sucking their own benises. Look at the video 5 mins before the shooting
link

It's a pasta

post SWEET GIRLS

what did it start with?

Should have kept talking about it pussy. If spoilers ruin your enjoyment of something you are a fucking idiot.

seems like a pretty based chick irl

>you will never suck a shit nugget out of waif's asshole

Heres a pic of it. I'm going to find a link

if i did i would have gotten banned within the first sentence. was no point i just told them what i thought of their shit channel and left.

i just wanted to talk about got whilst drunk man

Jeebus

No fucking way. No fucking way man. No fucking way that was the same day. I'm going to shit myself.

LOTR >>>>>>>> Game of shits

I doubt it.

he's just sucking his own cock calm down

King in The North!

im fucking dying

What the fuck this can't be real, I don't want this to be real, please don't let it be real

holy shit, thread derailed

this seems possible and believable

How are the white walkers going to deal with dragons?

impressive tbqh

youtu.be/Cv0YOVGHtPA

Jon Snow is not the son of rhaegar but in fact a basterd of eddard.
He also will die at the battle of bastards.
This time once and for all...

Normies started flocking to Stannis after he saved Jon in S4. Considering there were pretty much no other contenders in Westeros.

Khalessi still had more fans, but the Stark Normies were definitely supporting Stannis more because Jon liked him and the other options on Westeros were Ironbabies and Lannisters.