If Grimes got pregnant with twins, it wouldn't even get a story. We all know it's true

If Grimes got pregnant with twins, it wouldn't even get a story. We all know it's true.

>2017
>believing anything about Beyonce

She already faked one pregnancy. Fake news. Sad.

Will she still perform at Coachella, tho?

well yeah who gives a fuck about grimes

If the father was black it would. It would be very progressive of her.

Word on the street says the twins are from different fathers

thats probably true. so?

Beyonce is going to pretend two more kidnapped orphans are her children?

>If x significantly less famous person than beyonce was having twins it wouldn't be publicised

you might be on to something there dude

Why wouldn't it

>Make an album roasting your husband, with your husband, then get pregnant by your husband
What is with these people?

i would kill my self

You can't possibly be this naive.

There is pretty much a 0% chance that these are going to be the natural born children of beyonce and jay-z.

i mean she obviously makes peace with him at the end of the album. You didnt think they would have sex ever again?

Why is that?
Are you saying Jay Z got cucked?

Well I thought it was a load of horseshit, but if legit they would be going through couples therapy or something, not just having more kids.

>implying

I don't think the first kid was even Beyonce's natural born child.

Why is she so regal?

She wuz kangs

>>>/j/ezebel

Seriously this isn't tmz, no one here actually believes this bullshit narrative right?

these hands, they look way too big

Maybe if you go to infowars or reddit or brietbart you can discuss that over there.

Tru

Is she going to spend a gazillion dollars to rent out the whole floor of a hospital to construe a semi-plausible fake delivery again?

yass

Um, this is Queen Bey, stupid peasant faggot.

Yass, slay, CIA