>Dylan O'Brien Reportedly May Not Be Coming Back to 'Teen Wolf'

teenvogue.com/story/dylan-obrien-reportedly-not-coming-back-to-teen-wolf

>last tweet was on March 15
twitter.com/dylanobrien?lang=en

>no info from puboicist or anyone associated with him
>he hasn't been seen in months

RIP.

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS.

The real question is, who killed him and why is it being covered?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/dylan-obriens-injuries-force-maze-888970
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He killed some hookers and is trying to get away.

The problem is that he doesn't realize it's Hollywood and he can just call some guys to take care of it.

That's the rumor yes. He had a 'cousin' die shortly after his accident, his whole family, minus him was present at the funeral, other weird inconsistencies like that...

>the best character on Teen Wolf won't be back for a few episodes

Weak. Though I'll forgive them if they give me some more shots of Shelly Hennigs legs and some juicy Holland

Obviously hos injuries are far worse than they are revealing. He could be brain damaged, disfigured, or paralyzed. He could be trying to cope or ashamed and just want to pay low.

F

INDIAN
CURSE

eli5 Indian Curse

He will be replaced by a look a like, like paul mccartney was

and miley cyrus

I really hope so

Have there been any pictures of him since the accident?

and mark hamill

and post 2007 Britney Spears RIP

Filmed on an ancient Indian burial ground.

he probably had his face disfigured

WTF I find the Cleveland "Indians" and other such mascots to be grossly offensive now!?

I hope not he never got to do a nude scene :( Hope he's actually okay

He didnt last a day in the SKARCH

this is what happened.
most likely waiting until all the possible surgeries are done and recovered to hop on barbara walters and start the cash flowing again.

Its official dis nigga got Vanilla Skied.

Well, it's official, I drop, this nigga was the only thing that keep me watching this shit.

and that guy with the goatee

>People on this board watch Teen Wolf
unless you're watching it for faps or something, idk sounds like it might be fapworthy. What the fuck Sup Forums.

I don't watch it, bro. I had literally never heard of it before this thread.

did you guys forget about the injury? it was insane, he nearly died. they shut down the entire production of the movie too. probably hasn't gotten healthy.

yeah but they said in march he had been injured but is expected to fully recover and begin filming again in a month.

3 months later and nothing

She didn't "die" until January 2008, when she was hospitalized against her after "passing out" in front of her infant children. I am 100% positive whoever left the hospital was not the same human that was admitted.

It was suspicious how quickly her career revived after that incident.

guess the injury was worse than expected.

what are you implying?

Woah wait, what the fuck?

sauce pls

I thought people were talking about the old Michael j. Fox movie. I assumed this guy has that Andy Milonakis disease that makes him look young.

No, that would make too much sense. There's been a conspiracy going on, a coverup.

Wait a minute, i thought he is about to marry Britt Robertson.

he shouldn't have fucked with CIA

Correction: He WAS about to marry Britt Robertson.

Now he is a wilting vegetable.

I'll never understand why anyone thinks Hollywood would go to the trouble of covering up the deaths of celebrities with lifelong lookalikes. There's only one thing worth more than a live celebrity, and that's one who died tragically and/or young. Their works become instant classics and sell like hotcakes.

I mean he has a 'career' now (assuming not dead or paraplegic) if I were him the first thing I'd do was run as far away from low budget MTV and insane fangirls as I could.

depends on the star, the show must go on as they say in the business of show, sometimes a lookalike is a viable option

Sometimes it is..

Why wouldn't his family or publicist say he's dead? I think a more plausible explanation is that he's contracted AIDS or something.

Then he'd be telling people he had tiger blood, and be fucking his way through LA.

They took shit from an indian burial ground

ok well that doesnt warrant a young mans life he's just a boy

My guess is that he's having trouble in PT and possibly got anemia which then would delay PT... unless his blood transfusion was tainted and now he has AIDS.

well thats why they call them indian givers mate

>The real question is, who killed him and why is it being covered?
Dylan O'Brien died on the way back to his home planet.

He was so sure that he was going to be Spider-man.

Not my man Dylan. I look like him so i tried to imitate his looks. I own him everything

>I own him everything

What I know is that the Runners movies are cancelled. Due to his injury, and the female lead getting pregnant

There just delayed aren't they? No way Fox is letting that cheap to make cash cow go, worst comes to worst they'll just attach his corpse to puppet strings, and give Skins girl an abortion.

It's rumors for now.

what did he mean by this

so how did this nigga get hurt

run over by a car while filming Maze Runner 3

Nope hes okay

He's just in the process of suing the fuck out of everyone ever

DEGLOVED

It'll be the death of the show then, he's the sole reason to watch it

well that and the cute monster chicks

dont they make actors sign a clause just in case shit like this happens

Never heard of this guy, but his case sounds intriguing. Wonder what kind of injuries he sustained.

nooooooooo

Apparently he was hit by a car, possibly ran over during the filming of that latest Maze Runner movie.

Haven't really given any concrete details other than broke ribs, possible crushed lung, 1 or more arms/legs broke, possible cracked skull/brain swelling

and he was so adorable with Jojen as well.

he fell off a bike and knocked himself out and then a car ran over him

>He is the film lead in the dystopian science-fiction adventures The Maze Runner, consisting of The Maze Runner and its sequel, Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials.

>He is supposed to reprise his role in the final installment, Maze Runner: The Death Cure, which was originally set to be released on February 17, 2017, but due to his injuries sustained on-set, 20th Century Fox first pushed the film back indefinitely, and later rescheduled it for a January 12, 2018 release.

Holy shit, what the fuck?

he can't die, I need my 3rd maze runner movie

Its a guilty pleasure more than anything

Biggest problems with the show is it has a huge shipping fanbase of females and actors continuously get better offers for other shows/movies and end up quitting meaning characters are always dying or being written off unexpectedly with nothing of their plots even halfway sorted

Including Dylan theirs like 6 or 7 actors thats been in the show consistently since season 1 and 2 of em are on again off again minor characters

Fuck, so there goes the only worthwhile youngadultshit trilogy? Although admittedly, the second one was hot garbage.

F bro, f

Sounds like something out of a sitcom.

Weird that we aren't getting any news. This is some Schumacher shit. He's a vegetable.

its upsetting cause i actually unironically enjoyed the first one
but the second one was a giant clusterfuck that was obviously suffering from 'this needs to be a trilogy' syndrome

>tfw 1 Mb/s download speeds

stop it

stop watching the show before it comes on tv

Half of it is Dylan himself nor any close family members will talk about it publicly.
Another is all his close friends won't really go into detail about it until he talks about it himself.

Seems Fox and Viacom have mostly anyone else that could spill the beans tied up in contracts

apparantly CIA bill wilson was driving the car and sped off while cast members and crew heard him yelling "crashing his bike with no survivors"

Wouldn't be surprised at this point with Aidan. Now that his wife cut him loose, he's going full CIA.

Literally this, the show is him

Season 1 & 2 are good but everything after is complete dogshit

>he didn't watch the season where Stiles is possessed by the nogitsune

>cute twink getting his face rekt and being replaced by a different person

Dylan confirmed for the Mark Hamill of this generation.

3 was OK after that most of the cast I actually liked had left, and for some reason the show got really dark.

>The skin on your face coming off like removing a glove

Sweet Jesus why

because we're really skeletons in disguise

Nah, he is just in rehab. To much H.

It was literally announced in April that the injury was worse than expected.

>Britt is too good for him
she's like 29 and looks 18

She's 26 actually

1 & 2 was campy, entertaining schlock. then the show started taking itself too seriously, and now MTV is milking the absolute shit out of it.

the show needs to die already

Why are they being so vague about his injuries? I don't understand how they went from "he'll recover soon" to "we must push back the filming indefinitely". What kind of injuries could cause that?

Is that what our skeletons really want? To be free from their skin prison?

>Why
$

His face is now Two-Face tier rekt.

Probably something brain related, always hard to predict an outcome

Idiot was trippin on maze runner set.

I actually think the cast got too big. TW got popular being the Scott & Stiles show, and then it stopped being that and it's suffered ever since.

I agree with ya but really its a sight to see an actor get signed onto the show, get half way through his/her first season and quit because they were offered a much better offer somewhere else.

Have to wonder just how cheap many of the people are getting paid on the show when you're well into the double digits of actors quitting after a year or two on the show.

>film on Indian burial ground
>takes stuff from it after being told not to
>gets horribly rekt in an accident

This is karma, Mr. O'Brien.

>rescheduled it for a January 12, 2018 release.
welp, maze runner series is ogre