Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m7r9LNVAjzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tfw most of heem could ko current Schuab unironically

Good lord, thats a pretty sweet video game combo

2st for money may vs. mac greygor

Lel. Try that and see how it goes.
Schuab bless.

Will Conor use wheelkicks in his next fight?

Then you remember why everyone hates Bulgaria

Spell our lord and savior's name right you flyweight cuck. S-C-H-A-U-B. Schaub.

Skub

He will use backflip kicks

No, Chun-Li Helicopter kicks.

Conor does a lot of flashy shit, but has he actually ever knocked anyone out with a kick?

Great thread

Go gargle some syrup and beaver cum, you moose-fucking mountie.

He tagged Brimage or Brandao or some other scrubby dubby doo with one, yeah.
If Jack Slack is to be believed, they're used to mentally psyche out opponents just as much as to deal damage!

Yeah, I knew a McGregor fag who said that he used the flashing spinning kicks to corral opponents into his punches.

See
Also, can't wait till October to hose a bunch of your faggot friends off of my driveway.

best Op ive ever seen

Mobuhay mo supot

>mfw Woodley forced to fight Thompson

guys italy hasn't posted since the earthquake, i think he's dead

never forgetti
rest in spaghetti

no .__.

kys

DOUT ME NYAW

FOOK WATE YE

>tfw tyron btfo wondermeme in the first

get ready goofballs, its the era of t-wood

Say something nice about Tito Ortiz

I LOSE MY FUCKING MIND UP THERE ON THAT STAGE

I TREW ME SHORTS

I TREW ME TOP

I TREW HAT

ONE MORE TROW AND IT WAS ME JOCKS COMING OFF, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

He's not ugly.

is there any possible way nate diaz could have won a decision?

Yeah, if the fight continued for another round or two

Better question, would nate have won had he not been dropped?

no, i'm asking is it physically possible for these "judges" to score the fight for nate diaz when fighting conor mcgregor if it goes all 5 rounds?

is it physically possible?

I don't think it is. I just don't see how.

EVERYONE makes money if Conor wins.
Conors loses. KAPUT. There goes the UFC's last big draw. Nate clearly won that fight, but even if he had finished Conor in the 3rd. They would have scored the fight for Conor.

Too much money involved to be objective.

NEW THREAD NEW THREAD

stop

Dude wtf man,,,

>Nate clearly won that fight

Hard not to agree when he had him pinned on the ground at the end of round 3.

Nate's match but money wins.

>202 did worse than 196 and 100
JUST

That's dumb as fuck desu.

I hope you're not saying it was fixed, you goof

But seriously - no. Even Nate will make another 3-5 million from a third fight, so everybody wins

(it's funny dough)

I just started coming to these UFC threads from /mlb/ and came here for the Brock Lesner fight. Is this all a joke? I mean honestly you guys go on about Joe Rogan who isn't even a fighter. He's a commentator. Some stupid podcasts with some "comedian" and a homosexual named Schaub (I actually heard he posted pictures of his children here too, wtf. seriously). An MMA journalist people dislike for whatever reason. When you watch a game no one talks about Joe Buck. No one in /NFL/ does that. Then you go on about their personalities and diets and how you are stronger and tougher than them.Posters threatening other posters with assault. Why you should be on whoever's team and how you aren't invited because there aren't any invitations. Now I see people discussing which ring girls are hotter. It's bizarre.

>dummy, it's not rigged!
>but we all win if it's rigged so I'm glad it's rigged

If he didn't blow himself out trying to finish in round 3, maybe

a happy result for everyone.

3-5 million lol
(less than half of that - do not believe the hype, especially from conor...ufc contracts are as "tricky" to fulfil as recording contracts.)

So is Conor's "mystic mac" shtick gone now that he has 2 predictions in a row gone wrong?

Nah Diaz is just immune to Conor's mind powers.

>conor convincingly beats a man 2-3 weightclasses heavier and 3 inches taller
>r/mma casuals still dislike him

Round 2 he won 10-9, Round 3 he won 10-8, Round 5 he won 10-9.
Arguable he won round 4 as well, but i'll give it to conor.

But CLEARLY he won 2, 3, & 5.

Conor won round 2. It's pretty much universally accepted even by nate ball polishers.

Anyone got a download link for McGregor/Diaz 2?

could Bas still win today

Anyone who thinks Nate won round 2 is a fucking idiot.

If you think Nate won round 2 then you're a fucking moron or incredibly biased.

I SAID I'LL KNOCK HIM OUT IN THE FORST ROUND AND I KNOCKED HIM OUT IN THE FORST ROUND, YOU CAN CALL ME MYSTIC MAC BECAUSE I PREDICT THESE THINGS

He can fight

Now say something true...

at 205 he'd do OK

except the 3 times now he hasn't

lol I remember the guy who used this clip to show that Conor has "excellent head movement". lol

he was close both times with Nate tbqh

>conor can't literally predict the future
>WOOOOOOOW CONOR SUCKS DICK DUDE
>bulgaria
you are just so assmad

The beauty of sports is the extrapolation of cultural violence that historically used to play out in wars has moved to a sanctioned competition between two opposing forces. The hatred that percolated for the "enemy" has moved to "rival" or "villian". Never in the UFC has a single fighter fit that role better than Tito Ortiz. Holy shit the hate he brought. Grown men would tremble with anger when he talked shit about Chuck Liddel and legitimately wanted him to die in the cage. For that reason he belongs in the discussion of most important figures in the MMA historical timeline but never as an elite athlete.

>McGregor’s coach, John Kavanagh, has long been against McGregor cutting down to 145 pounds and suggested there’s a possibility that his fighter never fights at featherweight again.

>“I really don’t see the point in it,” Kavanagh said on “The MMA Hour.” “With all due respect to the [1]45 guys, especially after that fight with Nate, what are they going to do? What’s anyone going to do to him? I just think anyone he fights at that weight class, it’s almost like he’s cheating with the amount of power he has.”

>Since debuting in the UFC featherweight division, McGregor has scored knockouts against six out of seven 145-pounders he’s faced. The most devastating McGregor knockout came at the expense of Aldo, who currently holds the interim featherweight title after defeating Frankie Edgar at UFC 200.

>Considering what McGregor already did to Aldo, both he and his coach aren’t too excited for a rematch.

I mean, he's right isn't he?

If you were Conor's coach, what would you want him to do? You have to think Conor can't possibly lay waste to the LW division like he did to the FW division. But then again, how many guys in the division can take the punches Diaz took in the rematch and keep fighting? Cerrone would obviously be a nightmare matchup but it looks like Dana really wants him to stay at 170 so there's that, but you gotta think everybody within 40 pounds of McGregor in either direction is going to want to get a fight with him for the money. Shit, I bet there's a ton of guys in LHW that are lying in bed at night staring at the ceiling wondering if they could possibly lose enough weight to get a McGregor fight.

So /heem/, if you were in Conor's camp, whats your next move?

First off EXcellent post, I'm really glad to see a quality question or two posed before I go to sleep so I can discuss it in my dreams.

Kavanagh is not only right he's affirmatively pristine in his correctitude.

If I were John, I'd suggest Conor lay low and not bring any hype to that division so the blow back isn't too harsh when it comes time to drop the belt.

Next move for Conor, besides nursing that foot, is to start henpecking at 155 contenders, very carefully until they tap the hype-vein and start sucking like a thirsty African mosquito. Balls deep, then bring in the UFC PR, build it until it's teetering and dive in.

Guys like Khabib are obvious fighters to stay away from because of the ground game and raw power.

Is the Mayweather circus sideshow even an option for you? If he loses, which he almost certainly would, how much negative effect if any would that really have on his drawing power in the UFC?

cm punks wife is fucking HOT lads

JK doesn't want him to go 145 because if he does this cut will literally kill Conor.

And with new decision-begging Aldo anything is possible. By the way giving the belt away would be a top banter - Aldo will literally go beyond DC level of deep inside brokenness and these 13 seconds will haunt him every day of his life.

Mayweather is a top option tho

Threadly reminder that the Conor era will be majorly diminished by the end of 2017. He is likely to crush a midget or two at featherweight but once he steps into the lightweight division, which he will, Alvarez will end his career.

>b-but small men like Alvarez can't handle dat left hand
Alvarez ate Michael Chandler's haymakers for breakfast and Chandler punches 10 times harder than Conor. He will eat a few shots to close the distance and McGoobs is getting a one way ticket to wrestlefuck city.

>it's a Conor rant post

He was a draw in the early days and helped sell PPVs back when UFC needed money.

Nate's 1 weight class above him at best.

He nearly Cerrone cuts to 155

thoughts?

yeaha haha guys no way haha
like conor knocked him down
you cant ever get knocked down and win a round
that's not possible. you ever seen boxing, the ref takes a point away for that.
so like it was probably even a 10-8 for conor since he knocked him down twice.

I mean sure he gassed and then nate beat the fuck out of him for a minute and half straight.
Sure conor couldnt even throw a shot back. I mean sure he got the fuck beat out of him.
But man those 2 punches he landed guys.
Those 2, oh wow did u see it?
HE KNOCKED HIM DOWN

WOW!! WOWEEEEEE!!!!

He can punch really hard.

>Mike Tyson in the house. Wassup man?

His footwork is terrible... Cruz would literally dance circles around him

Zahabi already melted you

i have literally no idea who either is, the fight, what happens, or why i should care?

Fight Floyd or Alvarez

There were 3 judges that actually get paid to judge UFC fights. They all of them scored the round for McGregor. As impressive as Nate's attack was in the final 90 seconds, Conor dominated the other 210 seconds of the round landing an equal amount of significant strikes, scoring 2 knockdowns, which actually does matter, and easily doing more damage to Nate than Nate did to him.

Stay salty friend.

cruz's memework will be rekt in 145 let alone 170 u casual

Anyone think this white boy has a chance?

zahabi couldnt melt down all the shit he was injecting into gsp during his title run

Which one first?

"platinum" is like the metal that you could communicate with gods and shit

I always thought McGregor would stop cutting to 145 simply because he looks straight out of the concentration camp and that must do brain damage cutting that low repeatedly

i cant wait for the tears when woodley shadow realms wonderpedo. for all the sucking you do for wonberboy heeming justdricks and outpointing rory, you dont give woodley credit for heeming the champ who beat both rory and preusada hendricks in a more convincing fashion.

0/10

>When you watch a game no one talks about Joe Buck.

What the fuck kinda dead ass gamethreads you been in? Fucking everybody shits on Joe Buck in every gamethread of a game he works.

I do because wonderboys pic look like an old classic photo and woodleys is modern hd

for real tho I believe in the wonderboy

woodley was shadowrealmed by marquardt

Are all the dumb spics still whining about how Nate won that fight?

Diaz is a fucking nobody fighter. Conor is a proven champ. Conor moved up to fight Nate, lost one by submission, then he came back to win by decision.

Conor will now go back to his more competitive weight division and continue to be a champ; meanwhile Nate is a fucking nobody who can say that he once submitted a smaller, lighter fighter, before losing the rematch by decision.

Your illiterate, cholo-wannabe hero is a fucking nobody.

If Woodley is so good then why is he trying so hard to duck?

He wasn't even champ for 2 hours before he started trying to pick and choose his challengers for more money.

youtube.com/watch?v=m7r9LNVAjzY
thoughts?

>dominated

i dont think that word means what you think it means there friend

and you're right man, conor got 2 knockdowns
he landed 2 shots that put nate right on his kiester, and you seem to be the type who simply tosses words around that you think are close without quite understanding what they mean.
conor was winning the round sure, "dominating" no. look up what dominating is. Round 1 is dominating, Round 3 is dominating.
The only "domination" that occurred in round 2, was when Nate landed that smooth jab to conor's chin and conor gassed. Then Nate teed the fuck off on him for over a minute straight with Conor doing nothing.

You're going to tell me that 2 punches, which while they did sit nate down, did not have him wobbled or nearly finished. He was smooth and sturdy when he got right back up,no wobble. However Conor couldnt seem to get his footing when Nate was unloading on him.

I get it that it seems like you should automatically give a guy who gets a knockdown the round, in some cases it makes perfect sense.

But when a guy gasses after he drops someone. And the person who was dropped beats the fuck out of them. The person who did the beating the fuck out of > the person who did the dropping.

I'm sorry guys if this is coming off as rude, I'm not trying to attack you or anything but rewatch the round with a clear mind.

nate also dropped conor in that very same round