Sup Forums's opinion on azealia banks??

Sup Forums's opinion on azealia banks??
personally, I love her music and think she's easily one of the most futuristic artists around right now (slay-z was mostly a disappointment though)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ab330Z_lVDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

seems like a cool person. haven't listened to much of her music. occasionally fantasize about dating her.

she fucks around too much for someone who actually has talent

212 is a good song, everything else is trash and she's a crazy person

Her and Lone made a weirdly good team

youtube.com/watch?v=ab330Z_lVDs

liquorice too!!

broke with expensive taste is worth a few listens for anyone. It definitely grew on me

>seems like a cool person

>RZA claimed that Banks was “insulting half the room” by the end of the night. "There was nothing funny about her behavior. I felt a little embarrassed because she was my guest. Still verbal abuse can be tolerated but when it goes physical… ,” RZA wrote. “Azealia threatened to cut a girl in the face with a glass, then actually grabs a glass and physically attacks for no logical reason. Russell [Crowe] blocked the attack and expelled her from the suite.”

She's her own person and speaks her mind.

That makes her more credible than 99% of the music industry right now.

i liked bwet but honestly i dont think she can deal with any type of fame.

seeing her recent behavior is heartbreaking. she really does have a ton of talent but she can't fucking sit on her hands or keep her mouth shut for 3 seconds. sometimes I think she's being a BrittanyVenti.

imagine spending just one day observing her

RZA = co-opted Holywood jigaboo

Azalea openly admits to being racist, says everyone is rascist, and that racism is better than PC culture.

She's pretty based. No wonder she got suspended from Twitter.

epic banter

I've pondered about this situation & played it out in my head more times than i care to admit

Azalea called out illuminati puppet Rhiana for dissing Trump.

/ourgal/

easily the most Sup Forums rapper that will ever exist for a long time

She has like 2 good songs, the rest are whatever or garbage. She's really obnoxious too btw.

Hotter and cooler than rhianna and Beyonce.

I like her music, but she's cray

You prefer central banking cabal?

The Jews?

RZA just wanted to keep a good relationship with Russell Crowe cuz he's a famous movie star

If she really did all that stuff it would be on camera and she'd be charged with assault

>msm slanders someone who dares challenge their narrative

just shocking

I really want to fuck her

Oh jesus christ.

Did you hear kellyanne conway say that somewhere today?

Did the NY Times tell you to be a cuck? CNN?

yeah I dont like how she played the race card tho when she got in trouble for shitting all over russell crowes party. she said he called her a nigger ,obvi if you look at any of her behavior she cant be trusted, that lost her my respect more then all her deadmau5-esque twitter loudmouthing

>believing what (((Hollywood))) gossip rags report