Post the best track from a 11/10 album, no trash ITT

Post the best track from a 11/10 album, no trash ITT

>Dum Dum Boys

>Darkshines

Made-Up Dreams

>11/10
>Muse

Not him but it's actually a good album if you can get passed reddits obsession and be objective.

Agreed though, I would hurt a fly a close second.

Are you serious? Muse?

OoS is easily an 11/10 album

I wish I could just be the Hitler of music and murder everyone I disagree with

Care to share why you don't like the album?

>Risingson

IT'S MUSE
THE MUSIC SPEAKS FOR ITSELF

they just dont want to be a fan, because muse really does suck. ignore the people getting mad online please.

>Sup Forums told me what I should like and shouldn't

Stay pleb, my friend

>Spiral of Ants

Not him but
>bombast for the sake of it
>extremely wanky
>pseudo-intellectual
>Nothing between the flashy surface
>completely unoriginal, they ripped off U2 and Radiohead, glitzed it up a bit and that's all there is
>There is no meaning, purpose, idea, or emotion reflected through the entire album. It is theatrical for the purpose of being theatrical (and, presumably, to stoke Bellamy's massive ego)

essentially, the album is the definition of "all style, no substance."

Oh so we're playing that game now
Literally putting words into my mouth, it's almost like you're a girl

Limousine

I agree that it's not exactly a smart concept album that talks to deep, but it's exactly what you said, a fantastic bombastic album with vague yet enjoyable pseudo-intellectual lyrics. I still don't understand where you see the connection with Radiohead post-Showbiz and I've never heard of them copying U2 until T2L, but yeah, it's exactly what it says on the tin.

It's the epitome of good early 2000s rock
nice try

> it's exactly what you said, a fantastic bombastic album

I never said this

>connection with Radiohead post-Showbiz

Bellamy's falsetto primarily

>copying U2 until T2L

This is more related to the stadium rock thing.

>It's the epitome of good early 2000s rock

No. What it is is shallow, hollow, and lifeless. While you seem to be awestruck by the wanky, meaningless and boring guitar gymnastics, most music listeners demand a little more from what they enjoy. When you peel away the golden wrapping paper on OoS, you find a rotting husk underneath, completely devoid of any real personality or substance.

But it's clear that you seem to be able to enjoy this trivial music, so all the power too you. Have fun enjoying your superficiality, I'll be busy enjoying ACTUAL 11/10's like the one posted.

One Hundred Years

More power to ya

Don't care how much you like the album stop derailing the thread.

desu this is probably one of the best rock albums in the last 17 years. Sup Forums will circlejerk themselves and call them shit, but this is the magnum opus of Muse

Tiny Girls
Kicked It In the Sun
hell yeahhhh