WOW I LOVE DIIV

WOW I LOVE DIIV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zep7lRklF4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cole is the best dressed musician.

he's a really nice guy too

I feel like if I got too close them they'd suffocate me with their body odor and I would just automatically find a dirty needle in my arm
These motherfuckers are so dirty they need to be contaminated

i've actually met the two on the right

devin in the all black smells worse than he looks

One of my favorite bands this decade desu

He looks like he smells like a combination of piss, vinegar and raw eggs

yeah but also poop and stale cigarette smoke

he used to post here.

Isn't the blonde homo some fashion executive's son? And good hob on the fake heroin bust. Best PR money can buy.

i mean i wouldn't doubt he's a brooklyn trust fund kid

that's the state of "indie" music in 2017.

>Smith's favorite albums include Arthur Russell's Love Is Overtaking Me (2008), Red Krayola's The Parable of Arable Land (1967) and Faust's The Faust Tapes (1973). His favorite song is "She's in Love with the Boy" (1991) by Trisha Yearwood.[14] The songs on Oshin were influenced by German psychedelic bands such as Kluster, La Düsseldorf, Neu! and Can.[15] Additionally, Smith cited Nirvana and world music as sources of inspiration.[16] According to Smith, Is the Is Are was influenced by Royal Trux.[15]

wow what a guy

(from left to right)

faggot, faggot, faggot, literal homosexual

His father, also named Zachary, is a musician, and his mother Debbie was a fashion editor for Vogue. Three years after his birth, Smith's family moved to Connecticut. His father left them shortly after, and his mother began working retail to support the family.

thanks mr frogman

>editor for Vogue
>his mother began working retail to support the family.

hmmmm....it's almost like there is a piece of this puzzle missing

diiv

the beige wallpaper of krautrock influenced indie rock bands

you cant deny that this is a fuckin jam

youtube.com/watch?v=1zep7lRklF4

I like their music and never really cared about who they are and their parents
what's your problem anons

Does Dev still post here?

literally sounds like an actual jam

I like Doused and Under the Sun, alright band really

Vogue has many editors. Many lower level fashion editors earn good, but nothing crazy. Not to mention this was the 80s/90s; fashion journalism wasn't really some super elite gig and didn't involve the kind of celebrity status system we today.

probably anonymously

nigga I live in NYC and work in fashion. Going from editor at Vogue to retail is a pretty remarkable decent. Now and back in the day.

Wonder who the father was.

Again, something is missing here.

he's a somewhat successful indie rock musician, not donald trump. it's not like anyone's going to fact check his life's background

and what i'm saying is, i'm willing to bet he came from money.

Love this band guys

My gf's friend fucked Devchan
Devchan u there come back to Van
Anyone want details?

yes

U need dubs to hear these details

those were dubs.

Nvm
So this girl, who's decently well known, like she does photography for a lot of clubs in van, banged dev
He's quite oily looking in person

Also, he likes his memes. Like the dude is a literal Sup Forums sperg
Also, doesn't he have a gf?

love that memory

wow cool deets bro

go fuck your own asshole

Dev that u?

Devin's an insecure loser. He brags about dumb shit. He did it on this board and he did it when I met him in pittsburgh.

Also, the girl he slept with is total art school instagram poser

According to the blog, Perez has been posting under the name "Devin-Chan". Sexism in Music pointed to remarks about Perfect Pussy's Meredith Graves (who is called "a bitch" and rated based on her perceived attractiveness), Grimes' Claire Boucher ("I find her physically repulsive"), and Zomby ("That nigger is the biggest troll ever"). They also point to the repeated use of the term "faggot" and an anti-Semitic joke ("I’m a good goyim. Every time a Rabbi gets close, I shout out for my friend Burnstein and tell him to leave me alone unless they want to break their shmageggi, oy vey").
Is Devin ourguy

Those threads were probably the most fun threads this board has ever had. He posted from the kitchen at the pizza shop he was working at.

This was back in like October/November 2014

oh yes, I can remember it