/transepl/

new day new thread with an OP that actually has rumours because Im not a lazy bastard edition

>Liverpool forward Daniel Sturridge, 26, has revealed his frustration at manager Jurgen Klopp's decision to ignore him for a central striking role. (Daily Mirror)

>Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho will reportedly block Phil Jones' move to Arsenal because he doesn't want to do business with Gunners boss Arsene Wenger. (Evening Standard)

>Meanwhile, Mourinho has told forward Anthony Martial, 20, to keep his standards high following a recent dip in form. (The Sun)

>West Ham manager Slaven Bilic has admitted he is interested in signing Manchester City forward Wilfried Bony, 27, and Juventus and Italy striker Simone Zaza, 25. (The Sun)

>Estranged Liverpool forward Mario Balotelli is in negotiations with Swiss club FC Sion over a possible move. (Ticinonews - in Italian)

>Southampton are set to smash their transfer record by signing Moroccan attacking midfielder Sofiane Boufal, 22, from Lille for £20m. (Daily Mirror)

>Wales striker and free agent Hal Robson-Kanu, 27, will wait until transfer deadline day before deciding on his next club. (South Wales Evening Post)

>Stoke City are keen to take Liverpool defender Mamadou Sakho, 26, on loan. (Daily Telegraph)

>Meanwhile, Wales manager Chris Coleman has accused Arsene Wenger of treating midfielder Aaron Ramsey, 25, differently to the rest of Arsenal's Euro 2016 stars.(Daily Star)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/sport/football/703335/Liverpool-news-James-Rodriguez-Real-Madrid-demands-Arsenal-Chelsea-latest-transfers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sunderland are in talks to sign defender Javier Manquillo, 22, from Atletico Madrid on a season-long loan. (Sky Sports)

>Meanwhile, the Black Cats have agreed a £7 million deal for Sevilla defensive midfielder Vicente Iborra, 28. (Talksport)

>Juventus have stepped up their interest in Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Blaise Matuidi with the intention of him replacing Paul Pogba, who departed for Manchester United earlier this month.(Le Parisien - in French)

>Manchester United's treatment of German midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger, 32, has saddened his international team-mate Manuel Neuer. (Metro)

>Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger could face competition from Leicester City for versatile Monaco defender Marcel Tisserand, 23.(Daily Mirror)

>The Gunners have also been linked with Newcastle United centre-back Chancel Mbemba, 22.(Bleacher Report)

>Stoke City have been linked with a move for teenage Borussia Dortmund winger Christian Pulisic, 17, but could face competition from Red Bull Leipzig and CSKA Moscow.(Bild - in German)

>West Ham United have opened talks with Chelsea over a loan move for forward Loic Remy, 29.(Sky Sports)

>Real Madrid midfielder Isco, 24, has reportedly turned down an offer from Juventus and is planning on staying at the Bernabeu.(AS - in Spanish)

>Tottenham midfielder Nabil Bentaleb, 21, is closing in on a move to Schalke after accepting an offer from the German club.(Evening Standard)

>Meanwhile, Spurs are reported to be interested in signing Bayer Leverkusen's attacking midfielder Hakan Calhanoglu, 22.(Daily Mail)

>PSG and Sevilla FC have agreed to the loan Italy goalkeeper Salvatore Sirigu, 29.(L'Equipe)

Anyone else sick to death of the sycophantic press going on about joe hart? I also couldnt help noticing how those journalist scum habe to say bullshit like "hes a great professional" "long time servant to the club" because we all fucking know they cannot say "hes a world class keeper" because hes an error prone shrewsbury town rretard who doesnt belong at a top club

>de gay

>gay de

Liverpool has bid for James
express.co.uk/sport/football/703335/Liverpool-news-James-Rodriguez-Real-Madrid-demands-Arsenal-Chelsea-latest-transfers

Would be impressive if they got him, but why do they need another attacking midfielder
>Coutinho
>Firmino
>Wynaldum
>Lallana
>Mane

My favourite part was the praise he was getting for completing short passes to his CBs

>proper formatted OP
you're a good lad lad

For the sake of it

>mouyes already starting to piss off the token star player just like he did with hazard
>wet spam buying more strikers
>balotelli STILL doing his best to steal a living at liverpoo
>southampton trying to get a meme player that'll probably end up amazing before getting bought by liverslip

It's all just the same shit every year, just different names.

Reading in Greek news that Arsenal are buying Lucas Perez. How true is that?

>Jones
>star player

He more active than Coutinhi and has a great last pass. Also Scources believe that defending is easy and scoring more goals will just solve all their problems

Why should Pulisic move from Borussia to meme teams like CSKA or Red Bull?

GOATsensio la

>not black
>not french
>not 17
seems unlikely

Sto Shoot and Goal? Fuck me up senpai

>Asensio
>taking set pieces over Ronaldo, Bale, Kroos, Modric and literally anyone else

>100% - Joe Hart completed all of his nine passes in the first half against Steaua Bucharest. Bravo.

Kek

>Also Scources believe that defending is easy and scoring more goals will just solve all their problems
lol the liverpool way

Day 72

Still no sight of a defensive signing

>Bravo

>de goalkeeper for manchester united

Liverpool's season is going to be a bigger roller coaster than last season isn't it?

It's only a matter of time before Scousers start turning on Klopp.

I was obviously referring to Martial you thick potatonigger.

>Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho will reportedly block Phil Jones' move to Arsenal because he doesn't want to do business with Gunners boss Arsene Wenger. (Evening Standard)

mourinnho is such a butthurt cunt

After letting Cech go to Arsenal can you blame him?

>Moyes will be sacked within the next few months

Feels bad man

;)

Mourinho wanted to block that too to be fair, Cech went to Abramovich who okayed it.

Playing time. Dortmund are only looking to loan him, even if he does leave.

And in his mind he was proven right that it was a bad idea.

>arsenal in the cup

Trolled softly

You think Abramovich didn't know letting Cech go to Arsenal was bad from a competitive point of view? He did it for loyalty.

Cech thing has nothing to do with it, Mourinho just never wants to sell to Arsenal.

>Liverpool forward Mario Balotelli, 26, is in negotiations with Swiss club FC Sion over a possible move. (Ticinonews - in Italian)

>He need milan connection just to find a job at at Sheeper FC

JUST

Relax autismos, it's called a joke.

Is this true? For some reason I can't believe that Abramovich would do something kind. Maybe it's the Slavic brotherhood

Not to be rude but you actually think Abramovich didn't realise Cech going to Arsenal was a bad move for Chelsea competitively?

who /god tier/ here

>Well of course the, err, quality was there, so the deal had to be done.

But seriously, no, I was saying I can't believe that dirtbag Ruski dick would do something out of the kindness of his heart, but that seems the only rationale. Of course he substantially strengthened the arse by letting that transfer go through

not /inter/ das for sure tbqh familly

/here/

You act like Abramovich is some sort of cartoon villain. Yeah, I'm sure he's done some awful things to get to where he is, but ultimately he's a person like anyone else who will get close to players and value loyalty. Cech spent a year as back up to Courtois and there were no bad stories coming out despite him losing his place "unfairly", the guy gave a lot to the club and didn't want to drop down in level or move his family.

>God tier
Call me when you are GOAT tier la

>spanish drug cheats
>goat tier

>spanish drug cheats
11>2
>His team has lost more finals than Benfica
>His team has fewer CL's than inter
>His team hasnt won a CL since 1995

elite opinion: Moyes isn't a bad coach

Chelsea supporter here.

Majority of our fans are retards, they sing a mans name who sold our best ever keeper to Arsenal. He won't do that at MUFC.

who is going to save sunderland this season? they are running out of options

he's just mediocre

his football isn't really spectacular but he got the most points with united since 1912 if we don't count the fergie era. Just had to give him time

>he got the most points with united since 1912 if we don't count the fergie era
well that's a pretty dumb argument

I still don't know why we decided to get Gooseman from Villa.

what sort of a point is that

I got my hopes up with the Romagnoli rumour, I can't wait to be let down.

meme stat, 3 points for a win was only going for 5 years before fergie arrvied

also united got 76 points in 85/86 so it's not even true (in 42 games, but even if you take away 4 wins it's 64 which is how much moyes got)

silly germans. every time I meet one I go out of my way to fart on my hand and wipe it on them.

>On 11 August 2015 he was sold to Milan for a fee of €25 million, signing a five-year contract.[9] Roma also eligible to 30% of the value adding if the player was subsequent sold for a fee above €25 million
Why would you get your hopes up? Our offer is garbage when you factor that in, on top of Milan having no reason to sell him.

The whole point of the transfer window is blindly belief.

why don't chelsea just sign a defender lol it's not difficult

Johnny Evans now has a 25 million pricetag on his head. It IS that difficult.

Stop memeing this is a serious discussion board.

1 week to go lads!

Feels good that >my team got all their business done early. No panicking necessary.

>fart on my hand and wipe it on them
that's nice

Can you please stop shitting down every single fucking /trans/? Thanks.

Romagnoli at 45mil is good value in today's market...

>Barca signing Cilesen
KEK, literally why? They alredy have a meme keeper, should have gone for someone actually good like Handanovic or something

gonna be pretty mad if we dont put out feelers for a joe hart loan deal

Threadly reminder that all United supporters are scum

liverpool fan?

why do you need him?

Klopp on Sturridge: "Why do you ask things like this? I don't want to play Daniel as a wide player but he can play there."

klopp is such a fucking baby, its a valid question

mignolet is awful and karius is a bit of an unknown quantity, would be a good signing for a year if karius turns out to be shit or needs an adjustment period

why doesn't wenger just re-sign bendtner if he doesn't want to spend any money?

He's always crying about journalists asking him questions in press conferences, what does he think the point of press conferences are?

>Only 50 out of 60 ties so far have been played in front of a below half stadium

Who has >your team got in the next round?

Should have ordered it by %full

Had a mare here between reading the post and skimming the image. Shocker.

Nicklas Bendtner had an agreement with Hull in July, but it fell through when Bruce left.

Not even sure what I was trying to write there

>50 out of 60 ties so far have been played in front of a below half full stadium

that's better

sign him up, wenger!

can you piss off with your trip already

not feeling well about this season if we keep cavani up top to be honest

Rojo potentially to Valencia for €12m

he did a pretty decent job at everton, certainly

reminder the league cup is the patrician cup

*dabs like pogba*

They have 2 alright LBs in Gaya and Siqueira and like 5 CBs including one that can play LB. Even if they sell Mustafi, they have no need for Rojo.

*unzips dick*
*kills self*

Who's going to win Euro beat player lads?

Discuss

>Norway babby is triggered
kek

>190M for dancing Lassana Diara

>bombos
you sure that isn't a french or belgian newspaper la

Lester
Naples
Basel
Warsaw

CL QUALITY

TBF he played liked Andrea Pirlo without the dandruff last night

>using a 1990s Juventus logos with 2 stars

what did they mean by this?

You know I didn't mind you at first. Actually I thought I'd might come to like you over time. But the way you've managed to wear out your shitty gimmick in just a few days is unbelievably triggering.

Has Pirlo ever had 100% pass completion in any match? I don't believe so.