Bravo Super

>Strongest being in existence
>looks like something right out of Adventure time

So the Dragonball legacy/canon has truly been tarnished and tainted forever huh?

DBZ ends with Buu saga, period.

Also GT>Super

This
Buu was the perfect final villain

Dragon Ball has always had pretty random character designs. This is definitely more silly than usual however. Is he really the strongest in all the universes? Where does the series go from here then?

Super is actually pretty good. I don't get what all this whining is about, it seems like Toriyama is successfully breathing new life into something that's been stone-dead since GT was announced.

Buu saga was fucking retarded. At one point goku was a piece of candy fighting buy. DBZ should've ended with cell.

>not enjoying the great fighting candy

Faggot.

the dragonball franchise ended in 1993

English dubs when?

>DUBS
LOL XDDD XD

Fuck off. Kid buu was a great character. Like a ruthless teen ape.

You know what I fucking meant you fucking faggot. English language version.

Saiyan saga was the best
Namek saga was ok, DBZ should've ended here
Cell saga was anti-climatic, they just killed a galactic tyrant, then they downgrade back to Red Ribbon villains
Buu saga was cancer, tons of fanfic transformations that ended up being pointless

Fuck off with your dubs meme you fucking faggot

a child emperor thing, the most powerful being is a child like figure. It's unexpected

reminder, he destroyed 6 universe

it works both ways

also dbz is shit. so bad even Sup Forums doesn't want yo faggots

FUCK YOU I MEANT ENGLISH DUBBED VERSION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I dont see how thats any less retarded than stuff in the original Dragon ball

Dragon Ball should have ended after Namek like Toriyama wanted.

Came here to say this. First post, best post. Toriyama became a parody of his former self.

>DBZ should've ended with cell.
Patricians agree DBZ should have ended with Frieza.

>dubbed animé

Sup Forums rather talk about their waifu pillows than actual anime.

But trunks face a villain with white supersaiyan hair next episode :O
Also ssbssjkx10 + spirit bomb when?

fuck off back to Sup Forums

So are they just winging it from here?

Does goku or vegeta have an arc or is it just Villain (saga) of the week?

Does piccolo, gohan, tien or anyone have anything to do? Do they improve on anything at all or after 20yrs just rehashing everything?

Buu saga was good for ending the series on a happy note. Cell saga was the best, but it was kind of dark.

Nigga I don't feel like listening to Japanese men screaming like women and children in Japanese for 30 minutes at a time.

>new life

Pls explain, have been resistant getting back into it. Care to explain in full how the series expands and is better than ever? character wise? story wise?

So sorry you're a filthy casualfag

Sorry you're a weaboo

The japanese dubbing of DB in particular is awful. Goku/Gohan sounds like fucking baby girls. English dub is godtier though, and I'm not even a native english speaker, but I'd rather watch the enlgish dub than the original japanese one.

>being this much of a dumb newfag

Hes right though. Japanese voice actors are extremely atrocious to listen to.

You need to go outside for awhile

The character designs are one of Super's highlights. I'm sorry you're all a bunch of niggers and spics who were raised on ROCK THE DRAGON-era Z who think Dragon Ball is a series played entirely straight and it's about nothing but big burly men screaming at each other.

the strongest guy in the room looking unassuming and weak has been Toriyama's shtick for the longest time, and if you're just noticing now, you haven't been paying attention

I stopped watching dbz when I was a kid, and it seemed like cartoon network just kept replaying the garlic jr saga over and over. Every fucking time I turned it on it was more garlic fucking jr.

Retard

I agree, it's just a damned shame that the most popular anime in the world doesn't have the funds to employ Japanese animators. I heard Toei outsources the work to the Philippines or some shit

DBZ should've ended with Raditz.

I'm worried for the new arc with the future trunks bullshit.

up to now, super has been actually pretty good.

this, it was supposed to be unexpected, like a child emperor motive

Love how DBS makes retarded seriously businessfags butthurt.

>Don't like Japanese voice actors
>Newfag

Learn how to use that word and lurk moar.

Yeah, but they had cool designs, like Frieza, Buu, etc. The new characters looks boring, even Bills.

>Roshi when he takes shit seriously
>implying he looked unassuming and weak
>Tien when he was the strongest fighter on earth
>Piccolo and Piccolo Jr
>implying they looked unassuming and weak
>that one fucking assassin who I forgot the name of who later became part robot

Get the fuck out of here with this stupid "unassuming and weak" meme.

>newfag using a meme that's been here years longer than he has
How embarrassing. Back to R͏eddit!

Gohan has gotten weaker

He's getting back to the adventurous spirit of Dragon Ball. It's slightly less about having the highest power level, more focus is being placed on using tactics and exploiting weaknesses. It's simply a much more interesting show compared to latter-day Z or GT. You should just give it a shot. You'll realize quickly if you're into it or not.

>the strongest guy in the room looking unassuming and weak has been Toriyama's shtick for the longest time, and if you're just noticing now, you haven't been paying attention

lol do you own a sword too faggot? The design is shit and embarrassing, plain and simple

Toriyama should've ended with Dr. Slump

>WHY ISN'T DRAGON BALL SUPER GRIMDARK AND SERIOUS ALL THE TIME WHAAAA

I bet Cell is your favorite arc too, faglord

>the strongest guy in the room looking unassuming and weak

>Newfag has been posting well after the Reddit invasion of 2012
>Calls others newfag

No u.

nah, it ends at cell

I CAN'T WAIT FOR BLACK GOKU ARC GUYS

if you wont answer the whole post, dont answer at all fucktard

own a sword? your the one who wants things to be more 'hardcore'

what should the on king be? some 8ft tall guy with fire for hair, spikes on his knuckles and black eyes?

Dragonball and Dragonball Z was always great for having cutesy but dangerous things, but this does look bad simply because Toriyama is getting too old for this.
>literally just making Winnie the Pooh bigger and giving him a mean face.

This. Only fucking 9gag level retards enjoyed all the fusions and candy shit.
Up till the freeza saga it was 10/10. Cell started the OP super saiyan shit but was still pretty great. After that it went to shit.

can't lie, that sword looks pretty clean and practical as opposed to the huge props cosplayers have

I've literally never seen a professional animation look so terrible. With all their money and the popularity of the DBZ name, this show should be the best-looking thing currently out.

4chans been mainstream since long before reddit came into existence, newfriend :3

came back from the dead again?

>arcs
>grimdark

None of that was mentioned autist, strictly the design. Are you retarded or what?

Is that the same race as Tarble's waifu?

DBZ should have never started.
>Goku an alien, ffs jdimsa

>shit design means give him fire and spikes

Christ go back

But it became even more shit and more moderated when the redditors came here, newfaggot.

what did they mean by this?

>Strongest being in existence
is this even true? Also it's insignificant how strong the character is because he's never going to fight, he looks like that for comedic value.

Toriyama has been getting on their case about the animation in the past few months, and it seems like it's been improving.

Some of the American voice actors are legitimately horrible as well in a lot of animes. Dragonball has had pretty great actors its entire dubbed run though.

>unironically believe DBZ was a mistake
>its considered a meme opinion

now this is dbz

They know it will sell even with shit animation, so they don't give a fuck.

BLACKED

pay your respects

>Toriyama has been getting on their case about the animation in the past few months

source or gtfo

it hasnt improved though. and it wont, since they make all the episodes before airing them for that season

they established he destroyed 6 universe while in a bad mood, he doesn't fight because he doesn't need to.

we wuz saiyans and shit

Evil Goten from the future wants Trunks to wear a Potera earing so they can conquer 'the multiverse' as future evil gotenks. Trunks returns to the past after 'Black Goku' (who is Goten) kills Bulma and Mai.

I wish I was joking.

>strongest being in the universe
When will this meme stop? It's like that since Frieza. He was the strongest. Then out of nowhere, Cell was. Then Buu. Then Bills. Whatever, just bring me a villain that ISN'T the strongest and can still kick Goku's ass anyway.

Don't call me a fucktard you nigger

>implying

Dragon Ball > Dragon Ball Z Frieza Saga

That's it, nothing else exists.

>even Bills
delete this

nigga if I have the fucking episode of course I fucking know what's happening in the show

>Mai
>BLACKED
As if my boy Trunks would let this happen.

He wiped out 6 universes in the blink of an eye.

>Evil Goten from the future wants Trunks to wear a Potera earing
what?

>just bring me a villain that ISN'T the strongest and can still kick Goku's ass anyway.

You kind of got that with Hit. He doesn't have any Ki abilities but can keep up with Gods because he's just that damn good.

Not technically a villain, but whatever.

i can do that

So that's what's happening, huh. Sounds really bad, but could be worse, I guess.

is this the same future trunks? How when goku was dead long before gotenks could have been born...

what the fuck!??

I was actually going to watch this shit when an english dub came out but that sounds absolutely terrible.

Kek