Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

who do you think you daft cunt

What stroke and distance is this?

dust has settled?

too soon for the earthquake puns user, people died

Mark "The Third Reich on an indoor bike" Cavendish certainly wasn't in the wrong. The other rider continued to move up the track on the inside of another rider, which isn't the thing to do and paid the price.

Cavendish (pbuh) looks over to check to see if he is a safe distance ahead before overtaking. He is. He then moves based on the assumption the Korean cyclist isn't an utter mong and keeps to his natural racing line. The Korean then DOESN'T TURN when going around the bend, leading him directly into the path of Cavendish (pbuh).

It was a stupid mistake to make but I doubt the Korean did it on purpose, though he certainly paid the price for being a complete retard. Luckily, only non-Brits were hurt in all this.

The guy whose eyes are like slits and thus can't see what he is doing properly is to blame.

the eternal anglo

This. Tiny eyes which could be blindfolded with tooth floss couldn't see the muscular Manx missile about to blow him the fuck out.

Obviously the british scumbag is to blame

of course it was the Mad Manx Manlet's fault

I like that he takes a good, long look as if to say "what's about to happen is not an accident."

Nice memeing guys, even if chink man held his line he would have been hit. Completely the brits fault.

never noticed this before, but the Korean actually turns his wheel towards Cavendish, deliberately ramming him. It would only be more shocking if he'd tied a bandana tightly around his forehead, climbed into a vintage Japanese warplane, loaded it with explosives and deliberately rammed it into the QE2.

I'm no extremist, but if I was in charge of international cycling I would probably ban the South and North Korean teams for a couple of years to send a message to the world that dangerous riding is not acceptable.

Crashing into someone didn't help Cavendish at all, it slowed down and neutralised the race. It probably cost him the gold medal.

That was no accident

It's a banked oval

Rubbing is racing

viviani blamed the korean, but he also did the exact same move later on someone else but the guy didn't fall over

>Rubbing
He dive bombed him at a 45 degree angle.

Well, the photo clearly shows Mark "If your eyes are slits, the ground you'll hit" Cavendish has a golden halo around his head, clearly illustrating his divine status.

>Mr. Cavendish, what did you feel when you clipped Sanghoon Park on the track, destroyed his olympic dreams and put him on a stretcher?
>Mostly a slight jolt to my back wheel.

I know Mark, he would never purposefully do this

Thanks mum.

wtf i hate brits now

The Anglo scum.

Remember to never trust a beady eyed Anglo

Lol butthurt

>How does it feel holding that silver medal Mr. Cavendish?
>Not as good as holding my line after taking out that other cyclist in the Thunderdome

It was in the 40km pedalstroke

trott looks like she will look like an ugly witch once she ages a bit tbqh

"One nuke wasn't enough" -Mark Cavendish

That fucking Korean cost Cavendish the gold, I'm glad the cheating scum was taken off on a stretcher desu.

Well then you'd better pump her full of semen before that happens, user.

Lavillenie

this is in slow motion, of course you'll think he did it on purpose