Admit it Sup Forums, you like her

admit it Sup Forums, you like her.

I know she's fat now, but that won't change the fact that she's better than your favourite female artist.

speaking about Lardna del Weight, will her next album be food based?

I'll take anything along as it's not political.

were the many food references in BTD a sign that she would get fat one day?

How can you have literal billions of dollars at your disposal and still look like fat trailer trash

are you same german who spams the fucking marina threads?

You would fap over a 3/10 holding eye contact with you during the day, it's not saying much you faggot

That's some harsh projecting, my dude. Not all of us are as unfortunate as you. Wish you luck.

holy fucking shit dude

i would push my dick inside her asshole

wow calm down you perv

>calm down

i cannot

no, it's probably u. LANA IS FAT HAHAHAHAHAHA

you need to stop looking for exudes, your waifu is fat and Marina is a old disgusting hag BALD BALD

BREAST REDUCTION

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK OFF MARINA IS SHIT

m8 you better calm the fuck down before i will make you fuck yourself. Dont fucking hate on every artist you dont like just because if her visual appearance. I like Marina and i fucking love her music more than any other artist. Does that mean that just because i like Marinas the most, the music of the other artists have to be shit? Fucking no i also listened to Lana, Charli etc but i just didnt enjoyed it as much as i do with Marinas music. Do me a favor and stop this retarded shit. Its just annoying and makes you look like an autistic idiot

Much regards,

another german user

fuck she's big
looks like she can fuck you up

she literally could fuck up 90% of this board

i'm pretty sure she smells like flower

All of you low test faggots need to get the fuck out if you seriously think this woman right here is fat.

fat girl angle, try again

caitlyn looking good

what about now?

even if she's thin right now she will get fat again, it happend multible times before

kek what a manlet

would fuck

why are all my waifus aging like shit

jesus enough Sup Forums for now

Wtf is this daily thread?

there is literally no logical way she lost this much weight in a month, she probably had a fat reduction.

She will get fat again

Lana is a cute.

A CUTE

>being a femlet

>food based album
GOAT confirmed

maybe she should lay off the coffee