Http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/usain-bolts-student-lover-breaks-8693760

jamaicans confirmed for dicklets

Bolt BBC status: BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

procurados.org.br/detalhe.php?id=1124
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuckin women man

i bet a gay man wouldn't out a man for havin a tiny willy

fucking hell she is like a 5/10 (being generous) as well

if a rich, famous, tall guy with a good body cant do any better than this what chance do the rest of us have?

1 of 1000s of hoes he fucks you retard

variety is the spice of life for the male

>The star has since returned to London, where he has been snapped surrounded by a bevy of beauties on wild nights out ever since - despite Jady claiming he had promised they would see each other again.

lol

They then allegedly made love [...] while listening to Rihanna's Work.
That's mrore embarrassing desu.

rancid

>British press
>obsessed over black people's dicks
sounds about right

It's the lighting in these clubs that can throw you off.

She said he was average not small.

eh, he should still be punching way higher.

>She claims Bolt then gave her a 100 Euro bank note to get a taxi, and promised to call her to arrange another date during the Paralympcs.

LITERALLY a whore KEK

But you are not black, are you?

Bolt likes traps?

Can he be /ourguy/ now?

no m8, im Australian

>The mum-of-two doesn't speak any English, and claimed Bolt used the Google Translate app throughout.
weebs will be pissed when this happens to their waifus in 2020

there is not a single thing he wouldve had to translate until afterwards when he was like "well do this again i love u bby"

everything else was just pointing at his dick and to the taxi

>>The mum-of-two doesn't speak any English
neither does Bolt tbf

>implying being australian is as much of a turn off for women as being black

If you atleast average looking, not fat and healthy you can score easily. If you consider a black GF it's literally shooting fish in a barrel.

Holy shit this ho is desperate for attention

>"I really thought we had something going," she told the site

How are women actually this fucking stupid?

Like it actually blows my mind. The previous line is about how they couldn't even talk to each other

fuck me

How can the fastest human bean to ever live, ripped African Zulu warrior, 80 time gold medalist only fuck a 5/10?

She's a lot smarter than you because she has made you talk about her

Which is what all of this is about, attention

i've fucked 5/10s and i've fucked 10/10s

and i've let 2/10s blow me

Maybe he got tired of fucking 10/10's and wanted to snatch up an average slut

>tfw I fuck way better looking girls
I know he's ugly as fuck but still, being the fastest man would surely guarantee some decent poon

>tfw I've had one 2/10
Never again

>student
>100$ for the taxi after they fucked

yeah no, she's a whore

100euros probably buys you the taxi in Favelazil

Absolutely disgusting. I expect better from Bolt.

>The mum-of-two doesn't speak any English, and claimed Bolt used the Google Translate app throughout.

SHE HAS FUCKING KIDS!!!!

Moshi moshi. Ore no chin chin dekai desu.

Remember when she said she didn't want to be famous?

>Breaks silence
What silence? Since when do favela she-chimps have a media platform to speak off on whenever. This was probably the first reporter she managed to get ahold of.

Also love how they just omit the second part of the statement in the headline to make it seem like she called him a little-dicked faggot when she just said he was normal.

This. She's living an comfortable life as a Taxi driver now.

Same DESU. A true warrior does not shy away from battle.

>The pair's raunchy antics reportedly lasted over two one-hour sessions

But Sup Forums told me that he just needed 40 minutes for 3 women

virgins detected

>20
>"student"
>mother-of-two
holy fuck

simmer down Abdul. If we need a view from ISIS we'll let you know.

Average for a black man is about 9 inches I think

>i'm bigger than the average black man
i'm gonna make it

>20 year old
>mother of two
top kek. i bet bolt broke land speed record when he heard that

It's the same as whites, 5.5-6''

This is the problem with stereotypes, if a black guy isn't at least 8 inches he'll be considered small or average.

Dude. Look at her.

I've read it and the related article. I'm disappointed they have not posted the translation of her messages.
I have the fastest pussy in the world is a brilliant phrase.

it's brazil. Over there it's normal that kids start fucking before they're ten.

that's like saying that a rich person should always eat in luxury restaurant and can't ever enoy a greasy sloppy cheap kebab.
Beside when having sex ability an personality could more than beauty, you're too busy fucking to focuse on admiring her.

>20 year old favela trash with two kids and former wife of a drug lord
Yeah brit, I'm sure you'd be all over that.

Stop slut shaming and stop poverty shaming

Careful, fellow burgerbro...you don't want to come across as a privileged fucking white male...

>The mum-of-two

KEK

Fuck that noise, that's a HARD 20 years guys. She also looks like she is the kind of girl with razor burn akin to shaving with a broken beer bottle.

She is literally a favela whore who used to be wife of a drug lord. Pic related, it's him. He died in a clash with the police some months ago.

procurados.org.br/detalhe.php?id=1124

He was known as "Diná Terror of the Policemen"

>before they're ten
Well, I think ten is a bit early, but 14 is quite normal for a girl to get pregnant on a poor area.

>3 children
>last boyfriend was a drug kingpin
Dk what crossed Bolt's mind tbqh.

>it's brazil. Over there it's normal that kids start fucking before they're ten

r-really?

I doubt his drunken eyes saw anything but the bunda. And she doesn't even speak English?? Damn, it must have been a rough awakening the next day.

The guy is from Jamaica, which is not exactly the safest place on earth. Probably didn't really even care even if he knew who she was.

>hurr 5/10

nigga probably fucks anything that moves

THICC

>THIS IS WHAT KRAUTS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

You know that
>blacked
is not a meme, right? Maybe you live in some kind of wonderland where cultural enrichment doesn't exist?

witheys are CRAVING fo' da BBC

Let's get this shit started

>Brazil

kek so this is what the most famous black athlete can score. Average white dude pulls way better girls. Sad.

Pussy is universal, Juhani.

>be stupid whore max 4/10
>think it's okay to talk about stuff like that (doesn't she have any fucking honor? Bolt is not running around telling media what kind of roastie this whore is) publicly
That is why I will never fukcking trust women. They are insane. Instead of feeling lucky she talks about shit like that.

being gay is SO much better :^)

Women like this exist to make sure that they are noticed and talked about. That is also probably the same reason why she married a druglord. However, what women like her fail to understand are two very important things:

1.) Perceived "status" =/= respect
2.) Tact =/= class

>doesn't she have any fucking honor
This reminds me the first time I saw gangbang and asked myself the same.

>stereotypes
>implying favela whore has not seen like 200 other black dicks to compare

>You know that >blacked
is not a meme, right?

Holy shit, Jean-Pierre, even if this were true oyu seem to forget that
>da BBC
itself is a myth.

you don't understand, the dutch and the swedish handball nationalteam wanted to give themself to this guy, but he simply has standards :^)

tbf to Bolt she was probably expecting 10 inches.

He's a 6'4 fast black man, even 8 inches would be a disappointment to her.

it was a pun based on fucking kids

ffs brasìu

We know why he's fast now

What a whore, we should treat her like the americnas are treating lochte and by that i mean bad

She was probably paid a decent amount by some paper to release a statement.

in Finland average dick is about 8.5 inches so 8 inches would be a disappointment i think.

>tfw babby dick when flaccid
>tfw average 6 incher when hard

Going to sauna with the boys is hell.

>average is 8.5 inches

I think you mean cm

almost everyone in nordic countries are growers because of the cold weather.

the darker races are less choosy, I know

this
No favela gangster is going to fuck with Jamaica's most revered man. That's a death sentence. Those Yardies are not shy about taking on the locals.

>not entering the sauna fully erect and mainataining eye contact with everyone in there like an alpha

Big Vagina~!

r-right?

Kek

If I were famous and had a tiny penis I would probably just never have sex at all with anyone unless it was a girlfriend I planned to wife... Media humiliation risk is not worth getting your dick wet.

every time a woman did it to me I'd just come out in the same paper saying yeah well she had a fanny like a wizard's sleeve

So much this. Probably every sane sportsman does it, only the one with no self control have to fuck hookers and hope they not ratting them out.

kekd

Who gives a shit when you're rich?

He's black. That already puts him at a HUGE disadvantage. I'm not sure you people who spend all your time on the internet realize how deeply ingrained racism is in the real world. It's subtle and people don't admit it, but it's there, and it's powerful.

i say you flaunt your tiny dick, it can only make you more famous

>not liking black men as boyfriend is racism
kek

Ugh. Having a sexual preference for certain races and not for others does not mean racism, it's merely sexual preference. Preferring one race over another is no different than preferring people of one body type over another, glasses or no glasses, fashion style or no style, etc etc etc.

This

I know many german girls who would never consider dating a non-german but that doesn't make them racist.

>I know many german girls who would never consider dating a non-german
You and me both know this is only about dating. Almost all of them would fuck black men if no one ever knew about it. Several women I have been romantically involved with told me this.

>almost all of them would fuck black men if no one ever knew about it
stop projecting your own fantasies Hans.

>Sexual selection is racism.

I wish this was the case. Sadly it's reality.

it isn't. you're making this up.

Why would you think so? Do you have any idea how cucked our nation is?

you're doing it because you're trolling for (you)s or genuinely mentally retarded.