Literally the Christopher Nolan of the 20th century. Try to dismiss this. Protip: you can't

Literally the Christopher Nolan of the 20th century. Try to dismiss this. Protip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JueGAaj5pu8
youtube.com/watch?v=Beac86mN8XM
youtube.com/watch?v=_tVFwhoeQVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Michael Bay of the 20th century

What did he mean by this?

>you're a big guy
>for you

show me one hitchcock scene that had dialog as retarded as this.

Christopher Nolan hasn't influenced cinema in any way similar to Hitchcock

you just can't handle this kino

youtube.com/watch?v=JueGAaj5pu8
youtube.com/watch?v=Beac86mN8XM
youtube.com/watch?v=_tVFwhoeQVM

Not yet, because he has just started, but you can already see his influence in capeshit with gritty realism. Besides, he's probably considered by plebs to be best director nowadays. Every movie he's made since TDK has been a hit, and people love every piece of shit he makes.
Hitchcock was mediocre director with no depth in his movies, that made box office hits for the general public. He made great movies, but most of his stuff (which is a lot of movies) is dismissable.

>he has just started

That long-ass explanation by a psychiatrist at the end of Psycho. One of the greatest films ever made made by one of the greatest directors, and there's a three minute scene which everyone forgets about where a guy explains what's up with Norman Bates in detail so even the stupidest members of the audience will understand. It's at the end so it's overlooked, but it's fucking cringey.

Hitch straddled the popular and the weird. I think Nolan does the same, but I'd call Nolan the Hitchcock of the 21st century though - get it the right way round.

>I have seen the imdb top 50 and I think that my embryo opinions should be heard

>gritty realism
Such a tumblr-reddit-libfag-neckbeard buzzword. Gods, I loathe your kind. Nolan's Batmen fucking SUCKED.

>a boys best friend is his mother
>for you you fucking Psycho!

>Actually implying that Nolan will be more influential than Hitchcock

I'd rather watch the worst capeshit than hitchcock

>(The germans) You can't treat them as human beings. You've got to exterminate them.
~Lifeboat, 1944

What did he mean by this?

>I'd rather watch the worst capeshit than hitchcock
That's because you're an idiot.

I'm not praising it, I hate any sort of capeshit and despise Nolan. Those buzzwords are what his "style" is usually called and have become a trend in recent blockbuster filmmaking.
But then it would seem like I'm saying Nolan is good.
It's not my opinions, it's the general public's opinion. Lots of people praise Nolan and claim he's a genius, when he's shallow and mediocre as an artist.
The excessive exposure in Hitchcock's movies has always made me cringe, and is one of the aspects he and Nolan share.
Never said or implied that.

so, fucking terrible, overrated piece of shit?

pretty much

if anything kubrick was the nolan of the 20th century

Shyamalan made epin gritty and dark capeshit years before Nolan took Batman