Talking shit about leslie jones

>talking shit about leslie jones

Can you kissless handholdless virgin nerds get a grip? She's legitimately one of the funniest human beings on the planet. Go watch Top Five. Her scenes were among some of the funniest. Stop using women as a vessel for your insecurities and failures as a man.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s14qGn5VIRtJ
youtube.com/watch?v=hY8_7LWDx0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I legitimately feel bad for her, she gets so much shit for things outside of her control. No one makes fun of Kevin Hart for being an ugly short nigger, just his inability to be funny on any level.

>bestiality

Kevin Hart isn't ugly though.

There are so many black women I'd fuck if they had bags over their faces or wore masks

Who put that silverback in a dress?

I really don't want to see Manface Jokescream again as long as I live.

ooga booga

This is an ugly nigger boy

So you hate her because you think she's ugly? What a shallow thing to say. You're a lot uglier on the inside user, uglier than she could ever be.

it blows my mind just how sterotypical her character is.

Seriously the original movie was more progressive than this.

I admire her courage

women can't be sexist
women can't oppress people
female movies can't be sexist

your move juan

She's not just ugly, she's so ugly that she doesn't even look like the same species as the rest of humanity.

She looks like scientists unfroze her from an iceberg, and are using her DNA to fill in the missing links in our evolutionary history.

by your logic different breeds of dog are different species

She has literally the face of a gorilla

>Top Five
haha that movie is shit it. It litterally exposes what a fuckin hack chris rock is. But he's black, so he gets a pass

It's a joke you dumb fuck.

You really think a great dane can fuck a chihuahua?

I agree. Just look at this Stand-Up Comedian's great sense of humour!

vocaroo.com/i/s14qGn5VIRtJ

Top Five was hilarious kill yourself.

OP your image seems different to mine. as though photoshop was used somehow, please explain.

>by your logic different breeds of dog are different species

what

he didn't say she was a different species

???

>vocaroo.com/i/s14qGn5VIRtJ
fucking kek

>she gets so much shit for things outside of her control
She could control that terrible red lipstick she's always in or that shitawful hairstyle.

Literally the ugliest a human can be without having a major birth defect.

I chuckled.

what do you mean without? She's black, isn't she?

i dont hate her because she's ugly cuz all my fav actors and actresses are not beautiful by Sup Forums's standard but her twitter game and shit she said are triggered

I think Kristen Wiig is worse, if that means anything

Nice Try Leslie

to me she didn´t even exist i saw her for the 1st time in the trailer of this shit"film" and i´m not going see this Shit"film" or any of her previous works ever also i´m not seeing this shit"film" because Wig and fatass are not funny to me and i dont know this monkey or the blond one

>female movie
>written and directed by a WHITE MALE
your move paco

I honestly feel bad for her. She's going to ruin her career by joining this Ghostbusters flop.

Why are you forcing your opinions on others?

With respect to appearances or.....

Good, then we can stop seeing her or hearing from her.

no her comedic ability

also I've never seen worse casting than her in The Martian

She's offensively ugly and I don't want to watch ugly people on tv or in movies

why is nigger hair so awful

because what she has at this point isn't even hair it's the result of a bunch of chemical or heat based relaxants and she probably has shit cuticles and a burned scalp.

>DUDE NIGGERS LMAO
kill yourself

nigger spotted

That has got to be a pain in the ass to maintain

Women aren't funny, period.

He said she was so ugly she didn't even look like the same species as the rest of humanity. He technically didn't quite say "she is not human" but your post was retarded either way.

>She's legitimately one of the funniest human beings on the planet.
Now that is comedy. She is terrible. Let me shot my lines loud and be a black woman stereotype...FUNNY STUFF

I want to hate fuck her just to see what it's like

Kevin Hart isn't hard to look at.
But he gets made fun of for being the size of a Oompa Loompa.
This bitch gets shit for being unfunny and loud af.

Also she's really hard to look at. She literally looks like the ape from the Ghost Busters cartoon.

I can't tell if you're really brave or really stupid. Maybe they are one in the same.

I feel bad for her because she's so large and unappealing to look at and that makes me want not want to ever look at her but I know it's a double standard because I'll watch things with Ron Pearlman or Steve Buscemi. Can't really do anything about how I feel but it must suck being a very ugly woman, no one wants to look at that.

Well until she can start acting by playing a role that isn't a loud mouth, maybe then she'll earn some cred.
Those actors are eye sores yet they play a multitude of diff roles.

>even extensive photoshop can't save her

disgusting

>He isnt ugly

>Ron Pearlman
>unappealing to look at

Her entire spectrum of comedic "talent" is just yelling. That's it.

YOUR'RE SO EDGY BRO

WHAT A BADASS ANONYMOUS POSTER YOU ARE

This even in ghost busters she is yelling and squeeking

Hi Ron you jewish ape, it's true. Deal with it.

On one hand I do feel bad for her. No one wants to be an unappealing or especially tall woman, on the other hand she makes a good amount of money doing something that requires no talent and opens her up to scrutiny she's in all honestly dealt with her entire life. I don't mean no talent the way people use it to describe Bieber or talents they don't like, I mean all she does is scream, and that's it. I'm not even sure how she got on SNL at such advanced age without the least bit of a following or the ability to make people laugh.

will not must not CANNOT STOP MAKING FUN OF THIS UGLY, GROSS, PIG. I WOULD SWALLOW A KNIFE BEFORE I GO AND SEE ANY GODDAMNED MOVIE THAT SHE "AXE" IN

DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!??! DO YOU!??!?!? HUH!??!??!?!?!??!

she is literally not funny at all. she is complete one side, all she can do is loud black woman. they even gave her a chance to try something different in "the cut" sketch and fucked up like 3 times. shes a one trick pony. get her off the show and back onto unknown black comedy tours through the ghettos.

tl;dr boooooooooooooooooo

fight me

agreed. top five was supposed ot be his magnum opus but it just sucked. hack on hack. no wonder he hangs around snl still to try to remain a single shred of relevancy. i really wanted to like that movie too. too shallow. tried too hard to be more than it was.

chris rock sucks.

gorillas have been shot for less

Too much. Cut it in half and she's hot.

Test

Kevin Hart isn't ugly and he plays with his shortness often. It's part of his schtick although not a huge part. Lesie Jones is a sheboon with no redeeming qualities. She lost at life by being born and being herself.

I am not into snu snu, but I can't judge guys who do.

Meanwhile I like tall and maybe skinny for black girls. Though the one I dated and watched Tyra's America's Next Top Model with was more shortstuff.

Though she didn't like Creepy Chan because she was popular on Sup Forums... so I kept rooting for her to be annoying.

AHHY YO COLIN

>Omar in a drag still looks better than her

what the fuck show is this

Why is Hollywood pushing this gorilla on audiences so much when are millions of qt314 black women running around that they ignore?

uppity nigger detected

>he doesnt want to disappear in her hair
ok, go back to fapping to tomboy traps

i was just thinking about creating a similar image. the internet is drowning on prime thick black women and yet they never appear in mainstream american television.

If you do see a "black" woman in a movie or on tv, she is always high yellow and so mixed she can barely be considered black. They never cast sexy dark black women. The only dark black women they cast are extremely nasty and totally desexualized. Why is Hollywood so scared of black female sexuality?

because vanessa blue isnt that good of a dramatic actress

Triggered

That is one of the most disgusting looking humans I have ever seen.

Does she count?

How hard do you think Lorne Michaels pat himself on the back for hiring this she-boon?

she is gone this year along with rudnitzky sashara and unfortunately, on her own accord, cecily.

source: key grip on the show, friends with kenan and taran

That's Nyomi Banxx.

I picked up my younger brother and his friend from their high school. It's a predominantly black school and there were black girls running around everywhere. I'm not even that into black chicks, but they looked so good my dick felt like it was about to explode. Why does Hollywood completely ignore this demographic? There's a treasure chest of incredible black pussy they simply aren't tapping into.

Gets uglier everytime I see a new picture.

Trying to say that is the same species as me is an insult.

And I think that is the point.

she let herself be exploited as a black stereotype. her character in ghostbusters is a caricature out of a Tom n' Jerry cartoon.

the black guy in the original ghostbusters was just a normal guy. he wasn't "wacky". thats this movie's problem, everyone is wacky. they don't have the straights in the cast to juxtapose against.

Her roll of Patty was supposed to be Melissa McCarthy until she decided she wanted to pretend to be smart and not be a dumb ogre like her other movies. Now it just looks racist instead.

It's not the idea of a black female ghostbuster that pissed off Sup Forums.

Maybe the Sup Forums part of Sup Forums, but not Sup Forums. The problem is that they chose the biggest most ape looking walking stereotype of a black actress instead of just getting forgettable average black actress #5000

That zookeeper should have shot her instead.

>the black guy in the original ghostbusters was just a normal guy.

True, he was well spoken, low key, and I might be wrong but I don't remember it ever being mentioned that he was black in the movie. Meanwhile with this new black character, she's a walking stereotype and is accusing everyone of racism in the trailer. RACE, RACE, RACISM, RACE, RACISM. Why are the more recent graduates from SNL so obsessed with race? Everytime I'm switching through the channels and stop on SNL it's jokes about race and racism.

literally disgusting

literally the only attractive black women are halfbreeds and thats when the white gene is dominant

black girls are fucking hott tho. idk if black people are dumb or not but I'm white and i am proud to be in a relationship with an african, the sex is like GOD DAMN. black girls > white girls and its not even close. You would need to see for yourself to know what i mean. they have nicer pusses, better bodies and they freakier/better in bed. again this is something you have to go through yourself to understand, i can't explain cus i know what is going through your mind. I used to think black girls were ugliest of the ugly, talking mad shit about them with all my broskis until i experienced one and now i will not even touch a girl unless she is black. not even like Hallie berry black i'm talking like the color of these Ugandans. dead serious bruh. The whole "once you go black..." thing applies to chicks aswell. I literally need black pussy, i need it everyday. GOD BLESS AFRICA!

>Why are the more recent graduates from SNL so obsessed with race?

That's always been an easy go to for hackneyed black comedians. "White people are like this but black people are like THIS"

youtube.com/watch?v=hY8_7LWDx0w

How much better would this movie be right off the bat if they got someone like Nyong'o to play the token black? She's good looking, low key, and would be the perfect straightman. You don't need 4 comedians, you need 3 comedians and one solid regular actor to play it straight to react to the wacky antics of the rest of the cast from the perspective of an outsider.