youtube.com/watch?v=Kc7Hny8uLr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gayest fucking chart ever.

go away normie. you'll never understand

BIPOLAR DISORDER
CAN'T DEAL WITH BOREDOM

IIIIIIIIIIIIII'M DYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING
IS IT BLISSFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL
IT'S LIKE A DREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

BANG BANG BANG

I WANT TO DREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

David Bowie-Low
Husker Du-Zen Arcade
Fleetwood Mac-Rumours

Kind of this, though there is only one song that's kind of an antithesis to the rest of the album

I love this album. Do you know anything similar?

holy FUCK this is so emberassing

experiencing emotion of different ranges isnt a mental illness

holy shit why do underages or even alot of people that associate with any art "scene' always love the idea of calling shit they like mentally ill or whatever its so cringey to those that are actually mentally ill

>Another Green World
What extreme to extreme? don't get it.

No one is talking any mental illness, but people with bipolar do tend to lean towards more emotionally manipulative music.

The Big Ship is one of the most heart wrenching songs ever made and it gets followed by two upbeat songs like, I'll Come Running and Golden Hours

Thanks for reminding me of that album.

If anything, try Lemon Jelly.ky. I don't really know about anything else that conveys such an uplifting mood without sounding corny.

Try this youtube.com/watch?v=N9EL_fHdhRc

how is golden hours upbeat?

I meant uplifting.

This is great. I knew coming back to Sup Forums from time to time would be worth it.

>but people with bipolar do tend to lean towards more emotionally manipulative music.
Really, what the fuck are you talking about dude? I'm diagnosed with bipolar and all I want is happy, active, energetic music

The Durutti Column have tons of other goodies. youtube.com/watch?v=Kc7Hny8uLr0

Happy music is emotionally manipulative too. Watch this short clip where Efrim Menuck from godspeed you! explains it. Ironically though, he makes even more emotionally manipulative music than the bands he criticizes

This and druqks