Holy shit this is raw. I gave it my first listen yesterday on my way to work and it gave me chills...

holy shit this is raw. I gave it my first listen yesterday on my way to work and it gave me chills. Second track hit me the hardest, I can relate to having your childhood innocence being violently ripped away.

I really do hope this man finds peace from his mental illness; he really is a tortured genius

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RgWwkHt8hM0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah this and pic related are p much a lock for my top 10 this year

these two albums fucking suck stop shilling them ffs

>bedwetter
>bad

sike bih you thought

>rtj3 interests me
>if you talk about something i dont like youre a shill

eat a dick pleb

haze of interference tho

pick a thousand names you're still nobody at all

Gave me chills desu

its basically an edgier OA
its shit

man it's really bad. Only two decent songs (stoop lights and haze of inteference) and they're not even that good. The problem is the same people who will shill this shit will say Tyler is edgy trash when in fact he's way better than this crap. I like third side of tape so I'm not a hater. This album is just nothing but mediocre.

it just makes me a little mad when people call mediocre as fuck albums album of the year. like have some standards for fuck's sake. Also I don't like RTJ 3 who said I did?? and yeah I'm a pleb for not liking a mediocre as fuck attempt reviving post-punk, sure lol. Suck my dick

you have really bad taste

just dropping by to say this guy is right

what were ur problems with songs like fondly eulogizing sleep, square movement, and cave yourself over? im not attacking u im genuinely curious. i thought they did a great job helping with the mood and accentuating the actual rap tracks like haze, stooplights, and man wearing a helmet

It's an incredibly personal piece of work that gives the audience a taste of the mental anguish he's been going through his entire life. That album cover is probably the room he stayed in when he checked himself in for his psych evaluation.

I feel pity for plebs who are quick to label something like this as "edgy" and move on without actually listening to it.

yeah i'm with this guy. people that label this shit of edgy probably have no experience with mental trauma or actual mental disease. just bc this dude is venting shit and it sounds weird and really dark and says anti-societal things doesn't make him edgy maybe thats just the shit hes going thru and this how he gets it out

>DURHRHH HE'S NOT MAKING SHIT LIKE MISTA THUG ISOLATION ANYMORE
>SO EDGYYY

LUM's sound has changed and evolved, he's taking his music in different directions and it sounds great.

>their aren't enough bangers!
>too much instrumental stuff!
>what happened to Mista thug Isolation LUM?

Basically every complaint I've seen.

I don't have a problem with them, they're just mediocre. Now, do you think they make an album an album of the year or top 10, whatever? I'm not attacking anyone either

I have bad taste because I think two mediocre albums are mediocre and can name at least 2000 albums anyone would rather listen to?

idk i guess the mental anguish element of it all really effects me due to my own circumstances. i showed it to my roommate and he was just kinda like "uh.. wow dude thats pretty fucked up.." and that was the end of that. I see why ppl don't like it but yeah i honestly think there was some glimpses of genius in it all. idk if it'll have lasting power to stay in my top 5 for the rest of the year but currently, start to finish, i love it

Stoop Lights fucking hits me so fucking hard it isn't funny man.

>That album cover is probably the room he stayed in when he checked himself in for his psych evaluation.
thats literally a storage room dumbass

it's okay man you can like whatever you want to, I just don't think it's close to album of the year at all and that's what I was trying to say. I relate to Stoop Lights' lyrics too so I feel you

that's a psych ward you fuckin idiot. it's the room he was checked into

why does it have a roll up door?

patient observation/privacy

1. Viral shilling is dumb. Stop it.
2. Why would a sob story about a retarded kid peeing himself make me want to listen to his music? Just because someone has a sad backstory doesn't make their product any better - it just makes them a gimmick.

So yeah, fuck this viral gimmicky bullshit.

which would not require a roll up door........

this guy fucks

i been to a psych ward and mine didn't have a FUCKING ROLL UP DOOR

read LUM's most recent fb posts, the psych ward he went to indeed had a roll up door

this
seriously, it's like when people shilled Blackstar because Bowie died. Except Blackstar was actually good.

>everybody posting things I don't like is a viral shill

kys

surprisingly, not every building on earth is the same

>it sounds great
Yeah, if you like try-hard weird music

Holy shit, you're right.

if he checked himself into a place like that no wonder he can't get the help he needs.
that makes literally no sense.
what if he tried to kill himself?
what if he was planning to hurt the doctor with the chair?

correct. i bet some hospitals have forklifts in their rooms too

I hope he grows the fuck up and stops peeing his own bed

>I really do hope this man finds peace from his mental illness; he really is a tortured genius
Lololol. I've seen terrible viraling before, but hot damn if this isn't some of the most obvious.

Thanks for the copypasta. I'll be sure to post it whenever you decide to shill again.

ITT: mu is so sheltered that experiences differing from their own are inconceivable, and emotionally raw music that is not hidden behind a veil of irony is just "edgy" and unrelatable

this board is shit, you people do not care about music. been seeing more and more threads like this.

>viraling
antz is long gone, you don't need to pretend this is the case anymore

no this is emotional raw music dumbass
youtube.com/watch?v=RgWwkHt8hM0
not a rich kid who used to make noise music

ITT: some untalented faggot is using a story about a kid peeing himself (lol) as a way to cover up his untalentedness

Get out of here, you fucking lunatic

it's the middle of the week shouldn't all the underage retards shitting up this thread be in school

Yeah seriously. Go to school, OP

Foggy little planet where your groping hands can touch a scream
Greener on the other side? HOW ABOUT NOTHINGS GREEN

>Tyler
That explains so much