C
U
C
K

freddy mercury was the best admiral

Yeah, only nerds watch anime lol

lol

>you will never be a gay prussian in space

He had the silliest haircut but the deepest voice.

Women perfectly summed up in one image.

was that done by the King of the Hill animators?

>hiding an RPG inside your dead commander

MADMAN

what did he mean by this?

Yeah they are busy dating people who don't watch anime

charles bronson da best

it's massively overrated.

I can't think of a more overrated series of light novels and TV animation than LOGH.

Quick Sup Forums, name 3 things Oberstein did wrong. You literally can't.
Also, I enjoyed the side characters much more than the main characters. Trunicht was great especially in the scene where he explained that democracy's biggest flaw is that people like him can become leaders.

He obviously wants to kill himself.

Go back to your moe shit

FUCKING SPACE JEWS I TELLS YA

>nobody will ever understand nor appreciate this animated epic

Why did they bother making this an animation? The art looks like shit. It does not take advantage of the medium.

GOT style live action show when?

>the black man is actually useful

lol anime is gay. Only virgins watch anime.

It was the '70s, man.

That's hilarious

GOT is shit written by jews. We need movies inspired by movies like Waterloo.

late 80's bro.

But when you've got 150ish episodes to do, it's gonna look patchy anyway.

LoGH looks worse than TV anime from the same time. The later parts of it from the 90s look even worse.

>That old admiral in 100 billion stars
>Reinhard nearly losing his mind for five hours straight
>At the end old Admiral gives him his book with all the dirt on the nobles

Reinhard is kinda a dick... yet everything is always going fine.

Is this anime worth watching?

Only watched NGE

if you want to be a piece of shit and waste time burn time watching anime and have watched shit anime anyway then yes you might as well watch the whole thing for time sink

ending and later episodes are pretty gay it's alright overall

I can't get past the subtitles everything is so dense that it requires 100% of my focus. Sometimes I wanna shitpost while I'm watching tv ya know?

This man did literally objectively nothing wrong and is the saviour of the galaxy

I don't watch much anime but as a history autist I loved it.

To be fair, most guys don't appreciate or understand it either.

I tried to introduce this to my friend whose favorite TV show is Game of Thrones (and used to be Doctor Who before that, I introduced him to the former) and his favorite anime is FMA: Brotherhood (again after I introduced him to that, before that it was fucking Digimon), and he only managed to get to like the third episode of season 2, with constant whining, and then he dropped it.

Liking LotGH is really rare outside of Sup Forums and other similar high IQ + high Asperger syndrome concentration image boards or forums.

He was actually objectively the worst. He never even took part in any battle post season 1. Literally not even a single one.

He fought in the final battle.

No he didn't. He was just standing next to Reinhard.

As a staff member. How fucking retarded are you if you don't know what a generals staff is?

If that counts as fighting then fucking Hilda fought in more battles than he did.

Did you just call us smart, user

Let's not forget that Mecklinger was assigned to the rear guard most campaigns.

I still am sad Yang Wenli died

You alright?

This. When he died, I genuinely felt like I lost a friend.

Sieg's death was nothing in comparison (actually thought to myself "Good riddance" to be honest), and Oskar & Reinhard had dignified and appropriate deaths. Actually, the only truly moving death on the Empire's side (not counting Merkatz towards them) was Oberstein's.

>not Charles Bronson

Shit taste, yo.

>Liking LotGH is really rare outside of Sup Forums
Most plebs here haven't even watched it or read the LNs. They shitpost with meme images from it.

I feel like Princes of the Universe is a good song for this show. There's a youtube fan video of it.

4real, although I don't hate Sieg as you do lol

>That Image

Are they remaking LoGH? Please say yes

they are, but that's from the original show.
The animation would go back and forth from looking more old fashioned and angular to soft and modern every few episodes or so

>31 posters
I'm genuinely surprised. Now go to your designated board

Hah, that will show those weebs. Those dumb weebs, pulling anime out of it's containment board, ha! So glad we still got smartpersons like the two of us here, heh!

HEH YEAH

butfuck you nigga true freedom for all men

They couldn't have kids you ass, adopting was the next best option

He wants to build an empire of shota soldiers.

Are you fucking retarded? Adopting a child is not cuckoldry (when it's not his wife's). Not to mention that it's actually even honorable to adopt the son of your deceased friend, doubly so when he died for the Empire you're both serving.

>reverse image search this picture
>one of the pictures in the results is

wikihow.com/Spy-on-Your-Man

i have every episode
never watched one

looks a bit dumb

Yeah I tried recommending LoGH to my friends who liked anime, but all of them were turned off by it after they heard it had 110 episodes and 2 movies

But of course they all watched NGE and the NGE rebuilds in a weeks time at most when I told them to because of the absolute shitshow it is, but they won't touch LoGH

Anime then
Anime now

WHAT HAPPENED?

Reminder that this is director Noboru Ishiguro's greatest work. Legend of the Galactic Heroes is a meme and the quintessential Reddit fedora tipping anime.

>they all black
sasuga wikihow

>2016 election

>it's a let's pretend space is a napoleonic era battlefield episode

>democracy

this bishie shipperbait space opera is aimed at the ladies
did you get tricked into watching this

As someone that generally can't into anime, LoGH is one of my favourite shows of all time. It's just perfect, the only thing I can criticise is sometimes the battles are a little hard to follow. It doesn't rely on stupid anime tropes and it takes itself seriously in building great characters and lore. Truly a masterpiece.

Any recommendations for someone that's only watched LoGH, Eva and Cowboy Bebop?

K-on!

Yeah, no moeblob weebshit thanks.

boku no pico. thank me later.

Source?

I've been here longer than five minutes m8

>I don't like anime cause I'm a cool kid, so reccomend me some MANime, heh...

fuck off tbqh mate

Whatever. Enjoy watching little girls go to highschool like a fucking faggot.

>No Farenheit
>No Müller
>No Bittenfield
Come on user, you can do better

The correct answer is always Bittenfeld.

There's nothing else really.

The only other highly recommended anime on Sup Forums is Hunter x Hunter and Fullmetal Alchemist.

Hokuto no Ken
Code Geass
Monster
Fate/Zero
Pic related(JoJo)

Why didn't Yang join the Galactic Empire?

>>No Farenheit
Literally Bittenfeld except worst (low energy & low test, the best thing he ever did was die so that Bittenfeld could get better).
>>No Müller
All he's good at is getting shot at so that Reinhard doesn't get shot at. Admiral Canon Fodder.
>>No Bittenfeld
Yes Bittenfeld is good.

Mecklinger is actually worse than all the three admirals above, but only Bittenfeld is actually genuinely good.

Lutz was also a pretty lousy commander but at least he was good at other things. I'm guessing Oskar and Wolf don't count since they're Fleet Admirals (Oberstein as well). But overall, I'd say that one armed crazy Wahlen and always cool & quiet Eisenach (the slayer of Merkatz) are the best Admirals on Empire's side, followed by Bittenfeld.

Using Steinmetz as the average standard, I'd say that Eisenach, Wahlen, Bittenfeld, Muller, Lutz are above average and Fahrenheit, Mecklinger, Kempf, and the fat one with a mustache were below average.

Monster.

A personal favorite is the 50 episode show Blood+. While centered around younger protagonists and ostensibly a kids show, it takes itself completely seriously and only gets more complex as it goes on.

He'd lose his pension. Seriously that's why he does anything.

Isn't JoJo that LGBT show that all the Tumblrina landwhales like?

No, you're thinking of SU.