Good movie but not great, a solid sequel overall
>Saw 3
Slightly above average
>Saw 4
Probably the worst movie in the series, it sucks
>Saw 5
Slightly below average
>Saw 6
Kind of interesting, they try to get political in this one. It kind of fits, better and more coherent than 4 and 5 imo.
>Saw 7
Ridiculous and over the top, but also pretty fun. The trap with the lead singer from Linkin Park being stuck in the car is one of my favorite traps in the entire series. Much more self-aware than the other movies.

Overall a pretty good series imo.

They're all crap, but the first one is the best.

Then again, Saw 3D featured this, which I have fapped to multiple times.

3 is best in terms of Brutality

1 is the only one worth watching

>those veins
Ew.

seconding webms where they at

1 was obviously the most well received in general, but my personal favorite was 6.

Great tier

Good tier

Meh tier

Shit tier

Saw VI is my favourite, some great traps, the acting is actually pretty good and Hoffman is one badass motherfucker.

Saw

You posted this before. Do you have this shit saved up?

Anyways, spot on user.

This

The last one because hopefully it's the last one ever made.

I'm not even much of a horror movie fan and I loved the first one. It did what all great horror and suspense films should do and that's not show the audience too much. Don't actually show the blood and guts. Just show the knife. The audience will fill in the blanks.

Nah, I went on the the Sup Forums archives and searched "Saw 2 solid sequel overall" to find it. I was just too lazy to type it all out again.

H8 to break it to you

crossmap.com/news/saw-8-lionsgate-gave-movie-a-go-signal-28549

Hopefully that's the best one ever made then

two wasn't as psychologically taxing as the first but I mean cmon..pit of syringes

I still don't get the end, the house had a tunnel that led to the bathroom from the 1st movie? What?

1 is easily the best. 2 had a pretty good reveal (but not as good as 1's reveal) about the timing of everything. 3 could have just been the end of the series, 4-6 felt unnecessary, and 7 was pretty meh until the end reveal.

I give the series a 7/10.

Whannel isn't writing it, so... No

I dropped it after IV, shit was played out. Nothing could match the freshness and timing of the first one. Shouldn't have made any sequels.

Almost all horror sequels suck, why do they always make shitty sequels.