What does this mean??

Worst cartoon of all time

t. Messi

It means Messi sucks dick

>Santos

>Messi confirmed to be Sephiroth

GET. HYPE.

is this a reference to something?

Reference that Zizou, Pele,Maradona, and Cristiano won both country and club titles like a boss. Messi is a cuck and can't do shit with Argentina

Messi is Sepiroth?

It's true though, Messi will NEVER be considered as accomplished a player as those others. Not to say he is worse, just less successful and unproven outside of his Barca bubble.

Who's the player at the top who played for Grimsby?

Don't see why Maradona has a wing. He only won the CWC with Napoli.

le Pe le

Pele
Club logo is Santos in Brasil

le statpad man

>I rate Zidane

Cristiano is Cloud

Wow, really makes you think...

HOWEVER
2011 Messi is the best player I have ever seen

Is that Jay Kay?

it means...
pay taxes: it's easy as long as you don't use a group of narco terrorists to manage your finances.
support your teammates: if you fail a penalty in a key moment don't act like a fag, your team don't need that shit.
and don't let your memes be dreams, praise kek.

>euros and Olympics

Would have made sense of it was Ronaldinho, Paolo Rossi, Zidane and Gerd Muller.

t. casual

If he doesn't get recognized in that way it's because far too many retards enter the conversation every four years

literally everyone who actually watches the sport knows he's the undisputed GOAT (penaldo dickriders need not reply)

Who's Barret, Aeris and Tifa?

Hello messi

It's the worst cartoon of all time because it doesn't tell the whole story. Get renato sanches to be bringing Ronaldo up instead of a wing and then have higuain draggin Messi down to earth

>this seething damage control

420 uncuck yourself

>a good football post by an american

absolutely shocked desu

This.

Pele: 2 wings
Maradona: 2 wings
Zidane: 2 wings
Messi: 1 wing
Ronaldo: 0 wings

But Messi has won the olympics just like Neymar. And Maradona hasnt won the chamions league/champions cup....

Interesting it ignores Messi's Olympic gold medal, yet celebrates Neymar's

thats pelé retard

I think that's Pele, not Neymar.

Is it really.

I think that one American poster is just trolling at this point desu

>or so I hope

kek

KEK

Messi fanboys everyone

makes sense. gets cucked by a pretty boy with earring and ends up with his head in a box.

'Ya know

Neymar also played for santos

>Messi fuccbois will ALWAYS be buttblasted

pele and maradona won world cups though, pele more than one in fact. ronaldo won a euro which is a meme tournament anyway, at least messi's been in a wc final. both are club babbies anyway

Smelly paki everyone

The only thing this image proves is that team accolades are a retarded metric of judging individual quality.

>Spams ITS COMING HOME LADS for months before the euros
>Get btfo by part timne dentists
>I-It's a meme tournament anyways

Pepe's face in this image gets me every time

>being extremely successful with modern clubs is somehow worse than being ordinarily successful in 4 year tournaments with practically zero international parity when football was much less developed

ok

england is the greatest meme in world football lad, you'd all be lost without our antics

You forgot the part where he claims to be Scottish or Welsh.

explain zidane then, he only retired a decade ago when football was exactly the same as it is now if not slightly better

>3 league titles
>1 CL
>0 domestic cups
>in any way, shape or form comparable to Messi's club success
If we want to use trophies then Iniesta is the undisputed GOAT.

I don't get your point

how you and your cobbled together team of nationals perform once every 4 years is completely unrepresentative of the player in question

also

>unironically ranking zidane

>Years and years of people claiming Portugal is a "one man team".
>Suddenly we win and Ronaldo had nothing to do with it, it's just because we have a great team.

???????????????????????????

>if not slightly better
Tips.
Zidane wouldnt get a single UEFA award (let alone a ballon d'or) in this generation

no la. you dont undestand. no one cared about defending and shit like that before . its so much better now.

Well Messi and Donaldo wouldn't get any either, because they wouldn't be able to stat pad 50 goals a season 10 years ago.

You got lucky during the euro tbf you wer basically the Greece of this tournament

it's a 16 years old pretend they remember Zidane episode

>implying maradona doesn't belong in hell

>defending was always good

Why is Higuain flying?

>how you and your cobbled together team of nationals perform once every 4 years is completely unrepresentative of the player in question

yet this thread basically says messi is worse than penaldo because messi doesn't have an international title, so clearly it does

>it's a 14 year olds get triggered when Messi gets exposed episode

>wouldn't be able to stat pad 50 goals a season 10 years ago.
>Implying
Why? Defenders werent any better if that was going to be your argument

>defending is good today

he would sure make it snow down there if you know what I mean.

messi has done more for argentina than those other 3, prove me wrong

Messi likes Pep behind him...

Fag

This is a 19 year old Messi against Cannavaro, who was a few months removed from winning the World Cup and would be awarded the Ballon d'Or a few months later.

And Ronaldo was already regarded as a great player at the age of 18-20 in that era.

I really have no idea what you're arguing anymore chap

are you trying to imply this thread/cartoon is right

>they were the team with superior tactics that B everyone TFO with trollball

wahhhh France or someone else "should" have won, Christ, you must be part English with this delusion.

crying about someone's play style is the lamest shit ever. if it wins games it wins games. portugal won and everyone else lost, that's the end of it.

why is soccer infested with this >muh beautiful game cancer? if hoofball or trollball wins, then it's clearly superior.

Because both Real and Barca were a mess in 2006 (Barca less so, but still nowhere near their 2008-present standard). And since they're both stacked team babbys, they'd put up worse stats, obviously.

>this is what chicanos believe

mrš ciganu

don't you have a garbage pile turf war to attend to

>And Ronaldo was already regarded as a great player at the age of 18-20 in that era.

No he wasn't. He was a show pony at that age, it wasn't until he was about 22 that he became good.

thats only tuesday and saturday you stupid fuck

no i'm being sarcastic my slav friend, of course international titles have no bearing on a player's ability so this entire thread is horseshit

Can someone photoshop Pedro with 2 wings on this pic? He won multiple CLs, multiple league titles, a World Cup and a Euro. Surely he deserves a spot

>put up worse stats, obviously.
Ronaldo was alredy scoring 30 goals at United. He was going to be a great goal scorer either way. Messi scored a hat trick against Madrid ar 19 I think. He would be fine as well.

lel

ronaldo lucked out tho, messi is better

10/10

>And Ronaldo was already regarded as a great player at the age of 18-20 in that era.

because the manure propaganda machine is too strong as always

>de gea makes the most routine save ever
>HOLY SHIT WHAT A SAVE WHAT A KEEPER BEST IN THE WORLD RIGHT HERE

it's so fucking annoying

unironically got some under-conditioned teenager that can't run for more than 45 minutes into the Euro squad over a dude that could've made the difference for them

Still butthurt about that lost finals, France?

>Raul
Terry Sheringham tier.

Last I checked, he hasn't won anything for Argentina, just failed in finals...

History remembers the winners (the other 3), not the cucks who choke and retire (Barcelona faggot)

I took some time out from Sup Forums and seem to have missed the start of a new meme

What does 't. [insert demographic]' mean?

>History remembers the winners (the other 3), not the cucks who choke and retire (Barcelona faggot)
true, that's why Pedro will be remembered as the GOAT attacker of our era. No one won more than him (Fernando Torres #2).

A true winner

if the Euro is enough to qualify then Platini should be there instead of Zidane

Not a legend
rekt

nobody can deny they were extremely lucky. this is clealy the meme magic year. trump to win the election and rosberg to win the F1 championship

>he bandwagons a moortuguese because Brazil is shit

Top kek

gotcha. cheerio Lloyd, bang a top slag for me

the ones in my neighbourhood are full-time desu

>year of our LORD 2016
>still using Aeris

>1x World Cup
>1x Euro
>3x Champions League
>5x league champion
He clearly is a legend m8

In that case you were extremely lucky that Germany had to face Italy and lose key players.

>DID

>NOT

>PLAY

>THE

>FINAL