Gun rights

Why do you all say Aussies are dumb as fuck, Americans still have gun rights and have had like 20 mass shootings in January lol

>Why do you all say Aussies are dumb as fuck
eh?, you misread it Bruce, it's ''Americans are dumb as fuck''

I have come to realize that they accept the shootings if it means they can keep the guns. When it happens they can shake their head and think "those retards were irresponsible with THEIR guns, I will be very responsible with mine".
And move on. The mass shootings only bother a few soccer moms, the rest of the populace is ok with them being there. They're sort of a "reminder" of other threats they will never face.

A slaughter here and there justifies a "higher level of security" (or whatever they think) for everyone else.

Plus you have to think the alternative is not "some regulation", like in Europe, they only work in extremes, so they would destroy every privately owned gun, which is too much and therefore unfeasible/undesirable.

>be american
>get shot

what's funny is whenever there's a shooting or terrorist attack in another country all the americans start banging on about how if our countries had as many guns as them some obese vietnam vet in a scooter would have rolled in and prevented it from happening

We haven't had a mass shooting since 1996, but I reckon because the US have like 15x our population they are right fucked if they try to do a complete gun ban like we did

hahahahaha

Um I have a problem with them
i'm also a student; the main victim

>student; the main victim
I don't know how to properly convey my contempt for you, so instead of a smug anime girl have your own words chopped up and spat back out of the mouth of your hero.

We had 1 mass shooting. The one that happened in Canada killed more people

Why do Australians hate the working class?

boi you've gotta make friends with that lonely white kid

>Americans still have gun rights
>this is a bad thing
Kill yourself, bud.

Malcom Turnball is a rich cunt and taxes the working class, I am in a working class family so I don't hate them lol

Bruce's aren't dumb, they're just obnoxious.

>some obese vietnam vet in a scooter would have rolled in and prevented it from happening
well thats his god given right if he wants to. He won't have to wait for the diversity and LGBTQBBQ2X squad car to show up with an unqualified somali who barely speaks english (or french) to show up.

Massacres and mass shootings are different things, ya'll haven't had much massacres but a fuck tonne of mass shootings

>Massacres and mass shootings are different things
Mass shootings are a subset of massacres, so that doesn't make much sense

The working class is stupid, they just keep voting for corporate stooges

>I am in a working class family so I don't hate them lol
Internalized classicism always makes me shed a tear.

Pay's pretty good for manual labour, but we have some major class cucks desu.