Imagine being forced to wear girls clothes and then having your p*nis locked up in chastity so that the only way you...

imagine being forced to wear girls clothes and then having your p*nis locked up in chastity so that the only way you can feel pleasure is from being f*cked like a girl while your useless girly dick flops up and down

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BDSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums - Traps & Boipucci

why posting the same shit again

>tfw discovered this kinda thing too late and now unsuited for trapping

Oh come I JUST finished masturbating

that was 2 months ago

You can tell that's a boy from the legs. Disgusting/10

pls post more

good dubs

>discussing about
Who is it that makes all of these with shitty grammar? Pic related.

I ate fries plain because I hate the flavor of ketchup on them until I found out how great they taste with mayo.

I don't want to go on ssri's because if they kill my dick won't I be desperate to get a release and start fucking myself in girls clothing as my dick is limp?

Do ssri's kill all libido you have or just kill blood flow to peener?

They taste great with mayo, ketchup, blue cheese dressing, garlic aioli and a lot of other sauces/dips.

i wish i was cute

Real talk lads, am I gay if that turned me on?

They don't kill the blood flow to your p0n0s, they just make it hard to orgasm. You get close to it and then go limp. Don't quite kill libido either though they do decrease it

you're somewhere in the homossexual spectrum at least

>won't I be desperate to get a release and start fucking myself in girls clothing as my dick is limp?
Apart from this not being the case, you say it as if it were a bad thing.

Also hormones won't block blood flow to the penis. Only surgery can achieve this, if at all. Even testicle amputation will only stop production of sperms, not stop boners or the production of the remaining 90% of ejaculate.

These are guys you fucking weirdo. Stop posting

>hormones
SSRIs are antidepressants

What the hell do I need antidepressant pills for? Panties and skirts are antidepressants.

I think it would be nice

delicious boi

I agree

But how can it be forced if you enjoy it?

what's with korean, russian and finns always being traps

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BDSM

Conscription makes them crave an easier carefree life as a fuckdoll instead of being expected to be masculine

I dunno really, they just want to be cute, maybe its because all the traps here have friends whereas finns become prison gay from isolation living far away from others, russians are beaten by tesaks boys