youtu.be/ToAIT6wop4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>shitty boring 1-0 wins in literally every game
>muh tiki taka

"the good guys"

triggered

>Everyone parks the bus
>Bitches about 1-0 results
Also this. You dutch are dirty and just played to injured key players to win. You should have ended with just 8 players at the end of the match
youtu.be/AcIicsfW660

Absolutely not

Why does the guy on the left have a BSDM ball gag in his mouth?

wew lad that hurts

>Chelsea were actually the good guys
How did Bayern manage that...

>This kills the Nevereverlands

My view of it happening

Because its was Chelsea worst team in years and they were underdogs in every game since the last group game.

>How did Bayern manage that...
by being insufferable arrogant cunts, as always. they were 100% conviced they would win the CL at home.

Van Nistelnose may be a sneaky jew diver, but Keown is a whole other level of scum, just like everyone from Kesh.

these are correct

I'm a pats fan but this is wrong

you couldn't have posted a more hated team. this title is the precise moment the NBA died, the refball in that series was depressingly obvious.

Bayern have priority on being the bad guys no matter who they face

ofc chelsea werent the good guys

bayern fucked them the entire game and deserved the win

No, that really is Chelsea.

Don't have a webm of the penalty so i'll just post this.

>you couldn't have posted a more hated team

They weren't hated back then

Holyshit did you really travel to Munich?
How did you even get tickets for that game. Jelly af desu senpai

Chelsea aren't even the baddest guys on the EPL currently

should have scored their penalties then.

So much this. You're alright in my book Portugal
>bosh crying
>lebron's "you're going to wake up tomorrow the same loser you are today, and I'll still be me" press conference speech

Sports gold

But how can an irrelevant youth cup have good and bad guys?

>Holyshit did you really travel to Munich?
Yes I did, would post a video of the penalty and me going crazy but too big to upload. Travelled with my dad and a few other people. I was the only one with a ticket.

>How did you even get tickets for that game
No lie a friend of a friend of my dads had a heart attack two weeks before and couldn't go, sold it to me at face value as well.

>Jelly af desu senpai
The feeling when Muller scored and 30,000 Germans celebrating like they had won made it even better.

Pic before the game

Whether you like english teams or not... you have to admit they produce the best CL moments.

Fuck that was so epic. The only time I watched NBA playoffs live.
Woke up every night at 3 am with a laptop on my lab comfy as fuck.

And Dirk is the greatest guy ever. Holyshit thanks for remembering me about this Portugalbro

This, there is literally no moment more GOAT in the champions league than Liverpool 05 objectively speaking, that match probably inspired a lot of people

>This, there is literally no moment more GOAT
youtu.be/ToAIT6wop4w

>still damage controlling

Nice man must have been a once in a lifetime expierence to watch a game like that live from the stands...
The only recent game I watched live in the Allianz Arena was last year the meme preseason cup with Real Madrid and the Spurs... Used to visit Bayern games more often when I was younger and lived closer to it though

come one, most of France players had already won a WC and the Euro, on the other side Buffon, Pirlo, Totti, Del Piero, Cannavaro deserved to win, specially after 2002

Name me an English team that has deservedly won anything in the modern era

Call me a bad person, but the intense suffering a lost penalty shootout causes in the losing team always makes me giddy.

Leiceister

A bad person

This thread reminded me of Liverpool winning the champions league

>mfw Milan Baros still plays to this day and won a trophy last season

>Nice man must have been a once in a lifetime expierence to watch a game like that live from the stands.
Ive accepted I'm never going to top it. Chelseas first European cup, underdogs, in opponents own stadium, epic champions league campaign, had to win it to stay in champs league, manager who was a legend as a player leading us, going 1-0 down after playing shite whole game, Drogab equalisind, Drogba giving away a pen, Cech saving robbens penalty, Mata missing first pen of shootout. Was crazy

Aliianz is a stunning stadium as well. Like the set up of giving tickets inside perimieter fence so once inside you can go in and out of seat to get drinks and smoke.

Do you support Bayern?

Are you retarded? OP wants cases where the good guys won.

Except for you know who.

fuck off. football died that night. A fucking oil money club winning the champions league playing like crap after they almost were knocked out on the last 16.

Yea I support Bayern since I was 5 years old

No. Spain were the ones that never bothered to actually show all their potential and were just doing enough to win the matches.
And they only started "doing enough to win" after Switzerland pulled a shocker on the first game.
It was over confidence that could've gone badly at any moment.

this is literally the best

>never bothered
How? You have to remember that Iniesta was half injured and almost didnt go to the WC.

I don't think this will happen again in our lifetimes.

>This pic
keks every time

there were no good guys in this one

>Yea I support Bayern since I was 5 years old
At least you won everything the year after

>asspain
>good goys
lolno

>chelsea bus parking

Result>possession

t.Jordi

7-1

Yea it was similar to 1999 when Bayern lost to Man Utd and 2 years later they won it aswell.

Such brutal defeats tend to unleash the beast in Bayern's team

>How do you fuck an Australian?
With a .......................

>team with cunts like viera, keown and cashley
>mobbing and shoving a player who isn't even retaliating or saying shit back
>anger towards the player just because the cunt who intentionally tried to kick him was given a second yellow for it

>"""good guys"""

pic very related

Bayern deserve it, they are cheating cunts

>Referee gets a score of 2 points out of 20 by UEFA

stop reminding me lad

only time i've ever got alcohol poisoning-tier drunk knowing that i have work the next morning

>Rigged WC
>Good guys

>Rigged

absolute bants

>pic

Sorry, but Holland was pretty damn sore during this game. Acting like the pitch scumbags.

>muh heritage one team league fc
>good guys, ever