youtube.com/watch?v=qM25iaL0KR4
youtube.com/watch?v=L2SdzgPj3_o
youtube.com/watch?v=f5von-_FI0U
youtube.com/watch?v=eSRZz13YiqI
youtube.com/watch?v=ASrptIfKfc8
youtube.com/watch?v=CG7dF1d6rlA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol7ef92eE6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hadn't heard of them before. They're cool.

They are pretty cool. Purson were pretty cool before they added the faggy keyboard player and switched styles.
youtube.com/watch?v=OLAe2pcWtj0

Everyone I show them to really can't stand it. The whole distorted vintage fuzz sound is meant to be reminiscent of early metal and is done on purpose. I guess some people just don't get it.

thats their worst record op

DUDE ACID LMAO

i really want to like them but i find some of their stuff just falls a bit flat for me

I think this is the sound I'm looking for. For some reason I really dislike rock with women vocalists though. What would you call this type of sound? I've heard people call Uncle Acid doom metal and psychedelic rock.

I'm going to have to disagree with you. I enjoy the theme of this record a lot more than the rest. But you're definitely not in a minority with your opinion just personal preference you know.

What's their best in your opinion?

BL > 1 > MC > NC

youtube.com/watch?v=YIS9fiMNwLg
youtube.com/watch?v=qM25iaL0KR4
youtube.com/watch?v=L2SdzgPj3_o
youtube.com/watch?v=f5von-_FI0U

Favorite tracks on Mind Control? I'd say mine is probably Mind Crawler but I haven't listened to it enough. I really like the dark kind of mystery vibe of Night Creeper.

Great contribution thanks

Reverend Bizarre

Suggested tracks?

I call it stoner rock but it's all in the same group

I've heard that too. I've also heard that referring to QOTSA which isn't too bad but I feel like if you try to talk to someone about stoner rock they'll think Jimi Hendrix or Pink Floyd you know

Burn In Hell!

Damn good stuff, man. Kyuss is also great, in the same area as Uncle Acid.

youtube.com/watch?v=eSRZz13YiqI
youtube.com/watch?v=ASrptIfKfc8
youtube.com/watch?v=CG7dF1d6rlA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol7ef92eE6g

Kyuss can fuck off

Nice heavy sound. Wasn't sure about this group but thanks for putting me onto them.

Thanks man I'll check them out. Favorite Uncle Acid tracks?

Later albums were better but it's a stand out track, also their a good band to follow to pull out loads of other weasels and stoats creeping about

They're

I do not think think Purson are a very happy band