Who should perform at the Superb Owl HT show?

Who should perform at the Superb Owl HT show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DZeu29nOwjw
youtube.com/watch?v=F2i0Bc3f7jk
youtube.com/watch?v=UZqik2p4Dbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bruno Mars

not that pot belly whore

She looks like an old man with her belly tucked into her tights like that. Is there any one flattering picture of her?

Sure, if the tv broadcaster wants to lose their audience, it's just puting a male performer doing the ht show.

Based Dominick Fernow

me on the left

charli xcx
marina and the diamonds
chvrches

HotKinkyJo

give me an taytay gf ASAP

Why would it matter if your sport is any good?

Might want to check the past two years, Alberto.

Yes!

It's in Houston so they should have the whole SUC or whatever remains of it too do it.

Corvus Corax

Is Taytay gettng thicc or did she get a boob job?

Gucci Mane

Merzbow

pregnant

That's disgusting.

me

10/10

Why do halftime shows have to be joint concerts between pop fags. Why can't they ever be anyone entertaining. A comedy skit or something ffs. A god damn history lesson of the teams playing would be better than some gay concert. And something not sponsored by a bunch of jews who spend millions looking squeaky clean while secretly feasting off the insecurities of the public

Is anyone with me on this?

lets be honest, halftime show should just be kanye west and tay tay in a rap battle
special appearance featuring daft punk!

kendrick lamar so they can keep the muh racism thing going

What is that guy in the back playing at.

Get a smarter hair cut and non dad jeans

>your mom not pictured

chuckled

anyone non-black

youtu.be/DZeu29nOwjw

Radiohead

Viper

also
post more taytay

Prince.

Dig him up, he'll still do a better job dead than whoever they'll gonna pick anyway.

Bruno Mars has unironically been the best thing about the halftime show in recent years, even when all they did was use him and Chris Martin to introduce Beyonce
These virgins and their deluded obsession with a dirty rag who somehow manages to be more overrated than Beyonce

I want my women to look like apes: the post

did she get a tit job?

justin bieber.

xD

How can other women even compete?

>these virgins
>enjoys Bruno Mars
almost had me famalam

>that hint of a pot belly
>those tits

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

lads

Hurry up and post her nipples.

gotchu famn

the human barbie

I've said it once, and I'll say it again. Give Tenacious D full artistic control over a halftime show. It'll never happen though, because they'd have to censor so much of their shit.

>enjoys Bruno Mars
Lunch is over, go back to class

>that flag
Mohammed pls go

>shiny black clothes

hhhhhhhhhhamamammmmmnnnnnnngggggggggpppmmmmmgmggggmhhh

They'll just make a gigantic phallus statue and sing about farts or some stupid shit, Tenacious D is for literal man-children

Where is her booty?

>he doesn't rate Taytay

>liking that butterface when you guys can watch based Jackie Guerrido in Univision

she has the perfect booty

only niggers would disagree

low_test.png

Isn't the Superb owl in February? And how many months before is the performer announced?

>mohammed

What did the ameriblob mean by this?

No idea who that is and I'm not saying she's all that, still better than walking stick with ten gallons of make up marketed as some pure virgin for autists

>falling for le high test meme created by desperate tumblrwhales

KEK

>there are bra and yoga pants companies being paid billions to make swift look a little less like a 2x4

the classic taytay picture

The dude behind her looks like an Irish Michael Phelps trying to imitate a coathanger

Get the kardashians in on this and I'm in!

The more I think about it the more daft punk looks like the perfect fit for the HT show

Perfect camel toe

FPBP
youtube.com/watch?v=F2i0Bc3f7jk

>HUE calling others nigger

Only if they perform digital love

Girl in the webm is a stick too. Just has a bigger than expected butt and wears a padded bra so her tits look bigger than what they really are. I like a little more hips and thighs personally.

did she get fake tits?

Nah, that's just bra magic

Just put the grey cup halftime show on the jumbo tron. they're usually better for the most part and have bands that actually appeal to football fans and not tweens.

youtube.com/watch?v=UZqik2p4Dbw

Kek'd at filename

I think she did. there were a bunch of stories about it possibly happening a few months ago. in recent pictures they have the fake round look and are uneven.

mfw I've got that guy's hairdo. I tend to think it's better than shaving but I'm starting to doubt now

my band

I'd rub that belly

why not shaving the sides like everybody else

Kodak Black or Gucci

Do you think she'll ever go out of style?

Sure, once you turn 16

end your life you fat cunt

weird al. im not even a real fan but you know he'd fucking kill it and everyone would know all the songs. america deserves this party.

Did she get implants?

There's something off about her face, especially the eye area. Much better Stacies out there, with non-ayyy lmao bodies too

Her face good here though

Nobody

classic nazi swiff

what is the lewdest picture of taylor?
i need to know this

Did she get work done?

Yea she got plastic in her chest and butt now kinda ruins the whole appeal.

Anyways the only thing i hope for is that they dont bring politics into the halftimeshow last year was disgusting. 50 year old snoop and dre could be funny (he's 44)

i implanted my dick in ur mom last night

This is the show

she looks loads better with hair like this

lies
long and curly is best

Why would she perform with Catelyn Jenner?

Nah it doesn't hide her face enough

She looks like an asian joanna lumley cat facially so you have to conceal it

the goat haircut

and the choker

woof