gorillavid.in/cs1obhj2h5cf
tartarus.feralhosting.com/kim/web/got/got8.mkv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ONLY GOOD TULLY IS A DEAD TULLY

>In 7th Heaven I'll see you once more

What did she mean by this?

t. Frey

THE WAR WAS LOST

>a girl has finally become no one after several painstakingly awful to watch seasons and an entire arc
>lolno i'm arya stark of winterfell im going home

for fuck sake

What is the rumor
What is the rumor
What is the rumor

Another episode, another delusion.
This season is fucking boring, the good scenes are cut, but we have Tyrion socializer and Brown fucking everybody.
Nothing happened, the only thing that excited me was the Masters attacking Mereen, but.. nothing happened.

I WAS NOT CAUGHT

Garbage fucking episode:
>there was literally no point to the Riverrun story except to make it look like the Lannisters look like their winning before the Starks get their second wind
>Jaime is a completely different character in the show
>Brienne gets away, again
>Tommen [prepares to vindicate Stannis Baratheon and condemn himself to being a bastard born of incest
>The Maesters have for some reason gone for a naval siege, and Yara is obviously going to shut that down

George should have finished the fucking books before he greenlit the show, this a mess

T MINUS 1 HOUR TIL SHOWTIME YOU NIGS

ARE YOU FUCKING READY FOR SYRIO?!??!

What's his name again?

Now where is episode 9? :^)

The rumor is that the wildfire caches from the civil war are still under Kings Landing. Cersei wants to blow up the sept.

Already leaked

:^)

Episode has been leaked.

Is Cersei's whole trial not to do with her fucking lancel and other shit and Jaime being Tommen's father is still unknown to the sparrows?

>4 gigs
>12k leechers

kill me now

Episode 9 better leak tonight too

gorillavid.in/cs1obhj2h5cf

A few highlights from this utterly shit episode:

>Blackfish dies off screen
>Brienne and Jamie wave goodbye to each other
>Chicken-meme-man joins the Brotherhood without Banners
>Trial by combat is outlawed, Cleganebowl is now unconfirmed
>Arya kills the Waif by fighting her in the dark, another scene that is off camera
>Dany comes back and the entire city is under siege.

BRAVO

man the audio is all fucked up.

why did waif turn into jason vorhees at the end

Spoilers for the end of season has been leaked, I read them on reddit.
Precise spoilers about the ep 10.

Nice
Burn baby burn.

r/freefolk?

Post them big boy

This.

Alt Shift X spent half his video theorizing about Arya.

AND THE FUCKERS DIDN'T PUT ANY TWIST AT ALL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

And this.
Good season ending.

No Cersei's walk of atonement was for fucking Lancel, she confessed to that to get out of the Sept and because she was pretty fucked already since Lancel testified that they had sex

Season 5, episode 10:
>High Sparrow:There are those that say your children were not fathered by King Robert, that they are bastards born of incest and adultery.
>Cersei: A lie. A lie from the lips of Stannis Baratheon. He wants the throne, but his brother's children stand in his way. So he claims they are not his brother's. That filth. There is not one shred of truth to it. I deny it.
>HIgh Sparrow: Good. But these are terrible charges. And the realm must know the truth of them. If Your Grace has given honest testimony, your trial will prove your innocence.
>Cersei: Trial? I have confessed.
>High Sparrow: To a single sin. Others you have denied. Your trial will separate the truths from the falsehoods.

THAT'S RIGHT, THE HIGH FUCKING SPARROW OF THE FAITH OF THE SEVEN IS MAKING THE CHARGES AGAINST CERSEI FOR A MAN WHO FOLLOWED THE RED GOD, AND TOMMEN, KEVAN, AND PYCELLE HAVE ALLOWED IT

IT
MAKES
NO
FUCKING
SENSE

the twist was there WAS no twist

Wow this Grey Worm/Tyrion joke telling scene is the worst thing I've ever seen

Stay there
You aren't welcome here no matter how much the janitor wants you to think you are

The Ayra speculation this season has been great, people just can't accept how shit this show is and keep saying that some crazy twist is coming
I wonder if people will be mad when the season ends and nothing crazy has happened

sorry for my tone man but

DID YOU SEE HIS VIDEO? FUCKER SPENTS A DOZEN OF MINUTES SAYING THAT ARYA IS ACTUALLY JAQUEN, AND THE PASSER BY IS ACTUALLY ARYA, BUT THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO IT.

Are the red priests the muslims of the ASOIF world?

LOL @ bookfags and their extreme tinfoilery

Considering they're the one follow the true god i think they're jews

If their god is the one true god, then who is the Many Faced God, that magically took away and then gave back Arya's sight?

Dunno what you guys are talking about this episode is pretty good

Cleganebowl deconfirmed. Jaime acting like a sociopath and fully regressed. Regurgitating lines from previous sequels as homages in two separate scenes.

I enjoyed the episode a lot for the parts slightly reminiscent of Feast and the brief hint of logical consistency in Arya winning while they're both 'blind.'

I'm disappointed in this so much. I wonder what GRRM thinks of it?

CLEGANEBOWL UNCONFIRMED

GRRM gives the go ahead and gives plot lines for a lot of this. eg. Stannis burning Shireen

What was the point of all these shit storylines?

I know their are trying to make Jamie a complex character but it's just coming off as his being completely bipolar
> is an asshole until season 3
> in season 3 he is starting a character arc to become better person
> season 6, he completely evil
All for cearsi, who doesn't give a fuck about him

Also, could be me, but Jamie is looking an awful lot like Nathan fillion now

It is solid apart from like one or two scenes. Fucking petty bookfags are overreacting on cue now. Ranting to them is like heroin to a junkie

What a fucking hack

I was hoping he'd attack Riverrun and wind up killing Brienne, thus tipping his moral compass back from the guilt.

Oh shit the masters are fucking sailing in

Yeah this is pretty damn good.

Is Edmure the most JUST character atm?

What about Cersei ?
She's about to allah ahkbar herself because even her son doesn't care about about her now

The show is complete garbage confirmed

Old

>The Mountain literally only killed 1 extra and nothing else

>it's a dany scene

>CUT CUT CUT

How can anyone take this shit seriously

Where is Saladhoor Saan? Did he die? Where is the rest of Stannis' fleet from Hardhome at?

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU FAG SHOWING THE EPISODE NOW AND NOT IN 40 MINS YOU FUCKIGN CUNTS FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's like they actively try to make the show as shitty as possible. What a fucking disappointment.

if pycelle, kevan, etc, are going to die in the fire, what the fuck is varys leaving for?

>High Sparrow:There are those that say your children were not fathered by King Robert, that they are bastards born of incest and adultery.
>Cersei: A lie. A lie from the lips of Stannis Baratheon. He wants the throne, but his brother's children stand in his way. So he claims they are not his brother's. That filth. There is not one shred of truth to it. I deny it.
>HIgh Sparrow: Good. But these are terrible charges. And the realm must know the truth of them. If Your Grace has given honest testimony, your trial will prove your innocence.
>Cersei: Trial? I have confessed.
>High Sparrow: To a single sin. Others you have denied. Your trial will separate the truths from the falsehoods.

Reminder that Tommen is literally setting himself up to be declared an incest bastard with no claim to the throne, and Kevan and Pycelle and standing right beside him.

Meanwhile book Kevan spells it out:

>Be that as it may, we need Ser Robert to prevail, my lords. If my niece is proved guilty of these treasons, the legitimacy of her children will be called into question. If Tommen ceases to be a king, Margaery will cease to be a queen.

I'm done with this show.

Shitposting here was fun, I will remain to see the spoilers and shitpost but I'm done watching. That's it. The writing is complete shit, that dude from yesterday? The married guy who said every character and arc is shit with the shitty writing?

You were spot on my man. I'm done. Killing Blackfish and waif offscreen, Reddit Meme Dwarf jokes, Jamie ruined, Arya doing nothing and living, no, I'm fucking done. Fuck this piece of shit show. They can't write and I'm done fuck you Dabid and fuck you GRRM.

That would be Theon. He's the epitome of JUST.

Shoulda been here when the leak happened

Where did the half of his army that deserted go?

What the fuck are the ~400 men in Eastwatch and the Shadow Tower on the Wall doing?

LSH fags BTFO

LSH fags BTFO

LSH fags BTFO

LSH fags BTFO

BERIC IS STILL ALIVE YOU FUCKS

see you next week in the stream

why did the blackfish sacrifice himself? Why did he say that Brienne had more to offer? He's a general with decades of experience and the last free member of a great house of westeros. In what way does brienne contribute more than him?

Apologize, /got/

Why the fuck didn't he just tell Jaime and the Freys to go fuck themselves as soon as he got in the castle?

Failing that, why didn't the blackfish just throw him off the walls of the castle because clearly kinslaying is no big deal in Westerors anymore.

I think people give GRRM too much credit. He's just an autistic JK Rowling. He'll let them shit all over his work as much as they like because all the show is to him is cross-promotion.

does someone have the spoilers from the dude who worked on set saved and if so could you post please I would appreciate

she's a strong wymin

>yfw Beric is actually azor ahai

They're leaving all the fighting for the last 2 episodes.

Danny vs The Masters
Starks vs Boltons
White Walkers vs The Wall which they'll overrun when Jon is away so he can survive, but they can start pushing south

define JUST

i got u senpai
tartarus.feralhosting.com/kim/web/got/got8.mkv

It doesn't matter whether or not Brienne can contribute more because there's fucking nothing stopping them from both going and both helping Sansa. It's not like it was a case of "only room in the boat for one of them" or anything. It was a 100% D&D OC donut steel line that makes no fucking sense.

BECAUSE MUH HOUSE

They way they showed the hound pissing into the water gave me some pretty hardcore "there's something in the water" vibes. She'll probably show up soon.

Well they're all dead now

>the "jokes" scene
what the fucking shit even was that?

>cock jokes
>no pacing so the characters all seem to not react to anything
> tommen is retarded (guess this is acceptable)
>arya was just walking around waiting to be murdered
>arya can enter the house of black and white with no problem
>the waif acts like an 80s villan (fucking disgusting)
>storylines make no sense
>lady crane didn’t need to die
>Tyrion is drinking again

Worst episode ever, why did I keep hope I do not know. Instadrop.

Jesus christ that episode sucked

So Arya is now Wolverine and can easily heal from any injury and go on? wtf? someone should seriously murder GURM's wife to rid us of Arya's plot armour.

Holy shit. The scene with Arya and the Waif was really well done.

Am I supposed to be entertained with the shit that they are showing?

What's there to define? He was the architect of his own ruin.

jonautist and the wildlings fight ramsay and get mostly BTFO until the riders of rohan show up and save them

ramsay gets eaten by his hounds

cersei blows up the sept of abandoned subway station that 9 out of 10 kings landing scenes took place in with wildfyre and kills a bunch of people

Tell me a joke Sup Forums

Where is this fat fuck going?

>CUT CUT CUT

Wait what? Can you hear the director saying cut or something?

He's all of the gods, the old ones, the new ones, the light one

Also since he definitely knows he is going to get himself killed instantly surely his death is just a straight up suicide, not even a fight. Isn't he the last remaining fucking Tully besides Edmure? Who he knows could be executed any moment. It doesn't make any fucking sense at all.

well, the FM arc was a huge disappointment. GG DD on fucking it up.

I am seriously convinced that D&D are trolling us on purpose and that's why the put in scenes like this to see how far they can go.

There can't be another explanation that makes sense.

I'm rooting for cersei over the faith now. Tommen has become the high sparrows bitch.

>lady crane didn’t need to die

Why wouldn't she? Payment was made already

>I prefer chicken

WHAT

THE

FUCK

they just had to fucking do it