/metal/

Poor Man's Dissection Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!IspEXCBL!WfEvMzqokOAHbmnT5ytfmg
mega.nz/#F!AgZjBIQL!pO5aWdLETbVvfUTWgUoCOA
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S70759514
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE MIND HAS A THOUSAND EYES

2nd for Xasthur would kick Striborgs ass.

3rd for Meshuggah isn't djent

Why is this such a good album?

Xasthur and Striborg v. Leviathan

who would win in a fight? if Xathur got Leviathan in a full nelson, I'd think Striborg would go ape shit on Leviathan. My money is on Xasthur and Striborg.

>discount SOTS

Jeez, he wouldn't be so fucking miserable all the time if he knew how to take care of himself. This is why from a sheer philosophical perspective, most of black metal is ass. Rather than the empowering feel other genres of metal give through it's visceral attempt at driving progressing riffs, black metal chooses to be lazy, self centered, and misanthropic.

related

I think the real question we should be asking is who would win in a fight between Bjorn "Speed" Strid and Dave "Dave 'Dave'" Mustaine.

why are Melechesh so fucking good? name a band with more powerful riffs, I fucking dare you

Vektor - Terminal Redux

>name a band with more powerful riffs, I fucking dare you
see

Are these guys the Peste Noir of Scotland?

Is that Garm

Is anyone else pissed that Nintendocore is taken up by Metalcore instead of being Chiptune Grindcore? I just want to hear shit like Repulsion while I play retro games.

no, you're thinking of Vektor - Terminal Redux

Why do people hate this album so much? It sounds like an older video game soundtrack mixed with symphonic black metal. I mean, it's not very good, but it's pretty solid.

No, it's Jef Whitehead, u dunce

holy shit ur a melon

Anybody got any nonmainstream melodeath with deep vocals. No Friden/Laiho screams, more like Kalmah. I already know the big melo bands too.

Vektor - Terminal Redux

I love this album, What a horrible night to have a curse and nocturnal are such good songs!

Sphynx > The Epigenesis > Enki > Emissaries > Djinn > As Jerusalem Burns

What's the verdict?

see

Enshine
Omnium Gatherum
Abstract Illusion

100% accurate. good taste

COSMIC METAL CODEX SHARE

mega.nz/#F!IspEXCBL!WfEvMzqokOAHbmnT5ytfmg
BLACK METAL SHARE FOLDER
mega.nz/#F!AgZjBIQL!pO5aWdLETbVvfUTWgUoCOA

>Sup Forumstard deathcore fan comes to Sup Forums asking for music recs
>get called pretentious by Sup Forums drones for reccing him entry level accessible shit like anaal nathrakh, mgla, and immortal

every time i think /metal/ is terrible regular Sup Forums reminds me why i keep coming back

Thulcandra is just carrying on the legacy of Dissection it seems.

What's some good industrial meal for bullying robots to?

Author and Punisher.

DOOM ost

not really meal anymore

fuck off tourist noisey readers

djentstep doesn't count as industrial metal, let alone good industrial metal

ty based user

anyone got a doom/stoner metal one?

I like Dissection and I like this album

Am I pleb if I prefer new gorguts to old gorguts?

>liking any metal that's not nwobhm, glam, weebgrind, thrash, or slam

get a load of this nu-male

Still heavy and industrial though.

are you the person who keeps spamming glam on every thread?

Weak b8

>slam
spotted the nu-male

you're a turbopleb if you like anything post-TEoS gorguts

Gorguts sucks ass. You're a pleb for liking them in general. Technicality doesn't make music good.

I fucking saw that thread lmao

no, in fact i was making fun of those 2 faggots with this post

no shit

t. nu-male

Ulcerate kills Gorguts. And it's actually listenable.

my favorite post was the guy who unironically recommended him deafheaven, isis, and converge

Ulcerate is literally 10 times worse than Gorguts, which is already bad enough
the embodiment of nu-male music

>i've never learned to play instrument; the post

What are your thoughts on Bandcamp's ACLU donations? Seems weird to have everyone do it, instead of having an "opt in" option.

t. biggest nu-male ITT

>i have no idea what good metal is: the poster

>(You)

are you a fucking leaf by any chance?

I don't know good music i only listen to cult black/death bands like revenge and diocletian.

Link? Or at least the title to look it up in the archive?

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S70759514

revenge and diocletian are nu-metal though

are you one of the ironic shitposters trying to force glam by any chance?

so you're a leaf
kys faggot

so you're a glamposter
kys faggot

how many of these all-over long sleeve shirts does this guy have?

>i only listen to REAL metal, Onward to Golgotha, Pure Holocaust, The Red in the Sky is Ours, the list goes on...

as many as his parents' money can buy

Saved.

>yeah i listen to metal, but only intelligent metal
Be'lakor, Ulcerate, Insomnium, Deathspell Omega, the list could go on... music for the free thinkers such as myself.

Yeah, I like metal. Ulcerate, Vektor, Deafheaven, Deathspell Omega, Breaking Benjamin, Attila, Opeth, Darkthrone, Steel Panther, Gojira, Gorguts, Bathory, Be'lakor, Suicide Silence, Trivium, Lykathea Aflame, Alcest, the list goes on...

Mememind kek

fuck this cunt looks like an amish man why does he have that stupid fucking beard
who is this fuck anyway

Yeah I like metal, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Saxon, Tytan, Alien Force, Elixir, Tank, Diamond Head, Blitzkrieg, Holocaust, Tokyo Blade, Samurai, Trespass, Raven, Grim Reaper, Venom, Saracen, Axe Witch, Traitors Gate, Ostrogoth, Satan, Overlorde, Gotham City, Witchfynde, Witchfinder General, Candlemass, Mercy, Cirith Ungol, Pagan Altar, Savatage, Oliver Magnum, Witch Cross, Mercyful Fate, Fates Warning, Sabre, Sanctuary, Warlord, Exxplorer Attacker, X-Caliber, Miedeval Steel, Manowar, Virgin Steele, Damien Thorne, Dark Age, Dark Quarterer, Heir Apparent, Jester's March, Apocrypha, Angel Witch, Running Wild, Liege Lord. Omen, Riot, Manilla Road, Hurtful Witch, Max Plänck. Salem's Law, Salem's Wych, Lords of the Crimson Alliance, Heavy Load, Matthias Steele, Iron Angel, Slayer, Holy Terror, Dark Angel, Deathrow, Vio-lence, Despair, Energetic Krusher, Mortal Sin. Sacrifice Midas Touch, Slaughter Xstroyes, Deadly Blessing, Indestroy, Mutilator, Mad Poltergeist, Target, Krrator, Sodom, Destruction, Sepultura, Coroner, Razor, Voivod, Toxik, Intruder, Realm, Watchtower, Wolf Spider, Whiplash, Exorcist, Bulldozer, Necrodeath, Messiah, Sabbat, Sarcofago, Bathory, Celtic Frost, Hellhammer, Blasfemia, Morbid Angel, Pestilence, Death Yell, Dismember, Obituary, Winter, Mega Slaughter, Necrovore, Blasphemy, Entombed, Miasma, Ripping Corpse, Cenotaph, Convulse, Dark Half, Morpheus Descends, Demigod, Morgoth, Massacra, Feretrum, Embalmed, Conscious Rot, Suffocation, Brutality, Atheist, Polluted Inheritance, Revenant, Goatlord, Immolation, Incantation, Imprecation, Order From Chaos, Viogression, Sempiternal Deathreign. Asphyx,Infester, Darkthrone, Mayhem, Gorgoroth, Master's Hammer, Root, Nastrond, Absurd, Amen Corner, Resuscitator, In Nomine Belialis, Bethlehem, Vlad Tepes, Belketre, Mütiilation, Möevot, Ohura-Mazdo, Mjölnir, Grausamkeit, 1349, Baalberith, Beherit, Impaled Nazarene, the list goes on...

Opeth and Ihsahn is obviously tech metal at it's best.

it's jimmy numale

satan

>HAVE YOU EVEN READ DARK TRANQUILITY'S LYRICS??????

i don't believe in "intelligent metal" that shit is fucking meme.

who even claims bands are intelligent metal except for the faggot in isis and dilettante journalists?

Deathspell Omega's """"riffs"""" sound like they were written by lil Wayne desu.

It's like they're incapable of getting a groove on.

Is that Lanza

Trivium is the best death metal band

What a confusing list

it's called "unriffs" it's going to be the hottest new buzzword trust me

Abigor, DsO, and Blut Aus Nord are really intelligent bro. Even more so than Watain.

Deathspell Omega are the musical equivalent of cuckoldry

>Being this much of a muscial theory pleb
>not understanding the complexity of finely executed dissonance
>not being able to grasp the diminished micro-intervals that DsO uses to invoke fear and unease.

die

t. someone who doesn't know music theory

weak bait

Deathspell is transcendental son.

SHREDS > RIFFS > BEATZ > GROOVES > VOX > SLAMZ > ATMOS

autismcore

Some riffs exist to make you think.

>unriffs
Good God

I bet you don't even listen to free jazz you little faggot

>this thread

trve metal >>>>>>>>>>>>>> poseur metal >>>>>>>>> hipster metal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> entry-level metal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nu-male metal

This is now a thread for the army of Deathspell Omega.