Why do Argentines and Japs here love Poland so much?

Why do Argentines and Japs here love Poland so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Argentine
youtube.com/watch?v=ps_gMnK6Htg
youtube.com/watch?v=dbHTZa-6N6I
youtube.com/watch?v=LfZWp2w5Vzc
youtube.com/watch?v=YGAp-voUA5U
youtube.com/watch?v=IMan00M9B0s
youtube.com/watch?v=xxGJo4BnqjE
youtube.com/watch?v=9JoZ7_p9IZY
xvideos.com/video1333166/silvina_luna_video_prohibido_hd_
youtube.com/watch?v=Kn-lUGQvTfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You tell us

i don't know
you tell me.

because Poland is love, Poland is life

Care to explain your obsession with Poland? I think Poland and Argentina have nothing in common.

there's not much to explain, some are weeaboos, others are koreaboos, others ameriboos

I'm poleboo, I'm in love with their culture, history, country and people.

hmmmm...but why not Germany or France or someshit? why polan?

>Japs here love Poland so much?

because a Polish guy in Japan make the thread everyday

I was a Germanboo time ago, I unironically stopped being it when I started to talk with poles, I love them

this

that pole is insane

any proofs that they are polish?

>Japs

its a polish proxyfag

you are most probably him

>Care to explain your obsession with Poland? I think Poland and Argentina have nothing in common.

Wrong sweetie
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Argentine

The polish made the 1.25% of Argentina's population and in june 8 there's the Polish Settlers' Day

because no japanese give a shit about poland.
95% of japanese don't even know poland exists to begin with, let alone be polandboo.
also, his japanese phrasing was not that of native speakers'.

I dunno about japon but polish people bring light to this dark place we have this man some say eminem copy his style
youtube.com/watch?v=ps_gMnK6Htg

That proves nothing tho, he may be one of the 5%.
Also I think there are several poleboos with jap flags considering their styles of posting.

Modern Poland is a shame. I'm dissapointed in it. There are a normal people in it, but a lot of brainwashed cucks too.

t. probably Polish

Don't be mean to poland pls

They are not here in this thread to defend themselves

>hmmmm...but why not Germany or France?

Lmao who want to fan of france jajajajaja

If they are true Poles which knows their history - they shouldn't even accept the existance of Lithunia and Belarus, and don't speak English because it's an enemy's language.

But the do

i agree. w-why not england? :3

because of pic related

kek
there's always sweden

>i agree. w-why not england? :3

No, poland is the best

hmmmm...

You can't be boo without learning it's language. Did you ever try to learn Polish or German?
t. 日本かぶれ

>EL POLACO!

youtube.com/watch?v=dbHTZa-6N6I

sabe
youtube.com/watch?v=LfZWp2w5Vzc

Aplica el guiro!!!!

pd: ¿que onda el negro del video? wtf

you can't tell me what I can't be, Yuri, but I started to learn it, the problem is that I was too autistic and the teacher too annoying to continue

he never answers me in japanese

un amerindio penso que la gente quiere verle la cara a el enves del polaco

nah, ta reloco, tremendo burro.

cute

>their styles of posting.
nah, his posts are pretty much a routine work
>"yfw you got a reply from a pole" with pics of anime girls with their cheeks blaze
>posts some off-topic meme maps/infographics in which poland has a top-tier score, all of a sudden
>"why do poland and japan love each other?" with that yaoi image with japan and poland flags on it

Look what you did japan now the polish people are scared of this thread thank you for nothing >:(

pole detected

a proxy pole's been trying to spread "japan loves poland" meme and a couple of jap posters live up to it.
that's a pretty dull show, tbqh

he has never written his post in Japanese when I asked him

>pretty dull show
this. I do not like or hate Polan but at least he should bring some interesting topics

Looks like buenos aires

Maybe japan people hate poland but here in Argentina they will always have one place in our hearts

lies, Buenos Aires doesn't have bobbies

co?

We don't care about Japan or Argentina so fuck off and leave us alone/stop proxying.

we do not hate poland, but we like them as much as other cunts like Netherlands, Canada, Finland, Morocco, Zimbabwe, etc

rude!

I still can't believe how much this guy has lasted, it's probably been more than 10 years now and he's getting more and more famous.

It's rare because these guys usually have a year until expiration date

memes fuel him, just like everything in this world

>that piece of shit version

Come on Chile

youtube.com/watch?v=YGAp-voUA5U

sabe pa"

youtube.com/watch?v=IMan00M9B0s

in part is that, in part the fact that he's a qt and women get wet with him

Che, será que el Polaco se clavo a Pampita?

youtube.com/watch?v=xxGJo4BnqjE

se la clavaba.... ahora se la clava a Silvina Luna
youtube.com/watch?v=9JoZ7_p9IZY

You guys make me wanna go to Argentina.

Besides, Poles here are mostly just bydło who don't respect their history and others. Animeboos and perverts, if you're not the same as them they just ignore you or tell you to fuck off. But they mainly speak in Polish wasting my beautiful language. Those who respond to international threads are mostly ok I guess. The Jap proxy guy is disgusting though.

esa no es la que se venía a prostituir aquí?

Si le abré dedicado alguna a Silvina

xvideos.com/video1333166/silvina_luna_video_prohibido_hd_

>nah no me sorprende nada!
genio el Polaco.

Polanballs post a lot of cute 2D girls. Now idea what they are saying but it's nice when a bunch of them are in a thread.

>The Jap proxy guy is disgusting though.

why? :o
what if he was a poleboo nip?

He isn't though

come when you want, bby

yo tambien le dedique un monton de pajas, alta yegua

Todos esos gatos en la tele argentina se prostituyen.

Natalia Oreiro le chupaba la pija a ejecutivos y eso para agarrar papeles cuando era desconocida.

Claudia Fernandez antes de ser famosa trabajaba acá, cobraba 500 pesos en la epoca mi tio y los amigos la enfiestaron una vez por 1500. Despues ya quedan VIP cuando se hacen famosas.

Hasta Susana Gimenez y Moria lo hacian en la epoca, le daban el orto a los milicos en la dictadura, Moria principalmente. Mirta Legrand y Graciela Alfano tambien

Jesica Cirio trabajaba de stripper a los 15 años

fuck poland

The polaco is the one of the face of "nice cumbia" like dalila,el original,his ex i don't remember the name (the one who is fucking aguero) he is not going anywhere

Poland is actualy white and don't behave like absolute whores. They the white people they see in mangas.

What did y'all expect? A xenophiliac? For that go to France or England.

el polaco is a classic at this point

tremenda minita

youtube.com/watch?v=Kn-lUGQvTfA

czczczc czczwczczwyzki czczczcz kurwa