Getting pickpocketed of the group stage two years in a row by the same team

>getting pickpocketed of the group stage two years in a row by the same team
>West Beef

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/davidgold/status/768726583758716928
madworldnews.com/muslim-romanians-stop-drinking/
youtube.com/watch?v=hfLKYy66lvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chances of these cunts suddenly turning up and beating pep this weekend?

So the world can't even see the stadium that we paid for? Bollocks

kek, it was all planned you faggots. See, now that they're out of Europe early they can focus on the league to get into Europe again

Honestly thought they'd have a chance but after their performances this season, Aguero is going to have another stat-pad extraordinaire against that defence.

Never noticed that the name was Ham. Must be hard to be named after a haram food in London.

East London is mostly filled with negros not muzzies.

You forgot the Grand Parents that always remind us that West Ham players won england a World Cup back in 66. They were the best players

I wouldnt even knw that history if it wasnt for the Free Stadium fiasco

>caring about europa league
>manure fans

you would know about pickpocketing you dirty cigan

So... butthurt?

butthurt about not having to buttblast lokomotiva donetsk and luxembourg FC every week in the poor man's irrelevant CL? I don't even care about wet spam but this is probably good for them

getting 6th in the prem is better than getting 8th and making it to the semis in EL

Kill yourself, you're everything wrong with modern football.

Europa League is literally the biggest competition West Ham can realistically win, it's their ceiling, and could get them in CL anyway.

They're pathetic not even being able to reach group stages, even their owner said they were trying their best

twitter.com/davidgold/status/768726583758716928

Football is about winning trophies

>No son, I never saw my club win anything, I've never experienced a magical cup run either. However, I will tell you about this one time when my club finished 7th in the Premier League and made 15m more than they would from finishing 10th.

Haha exactly, plastics who don't understand that football is ultimately about trophies are fucking morons who fell for Sky's marketing and Arsenal's "4th place trophy" meme

>build new stadium
>get relegated

I hope they get relegated, i honestly can't think of a more self entitled shit club

So extremely butthurt I take it. OK.

very low I hope

Finishing in 8th or 9th at the premier league hands out more money than winning the europe league.
Why would they bother to turn up?

>Europa League is literally the biggest competition manure can realistically win, it's their ceiling, and could get them in CL anyway.

ftfy

wet spam can't realistically win the sevillawinslol, any fan would realize a good showing in the prem would be more worthy to them in terms of winning an actually meaningful trophy in the future than wasting their resources duking it out with slavia krakow during the week

I'm sure the casuals would enjoy a run in a competition they don't even realize is literally second tier though. "Champions of European Riffraff" sounds great

WHIDF in full throttle.

You are 100% a filthy tovar. Bilic is a meme and west ham also.

I thought West Ham's fan base were UKIP voting white brits?

The only man I feel sorry for.

I am embarassed we had to play with you if this is how you think about Europe and winning games and trophies, what a joke of a club you are.

>Wet Spam
>London

/Arse/ here. Hammers should be forced to remove 'London' from their badge. Also kick them out of straftford and give the ground back to Leyton Orient who can do atmosphere!

lmao I really couldn't give a shit about wet spam or bilic, he's definitely a meme. and I'm a purger

will be fun to watch payet FC finish above manure though

>haha look mom, my team won a game against an actual team, I can shitpost on 4chins now!!!

Up to Southampton to step up to the plate and save the coefficient, I guess.

>mfw they crash out in the group stage

>atmosphere

We had better in the 5th division. Literally.

>Football is about winning trophies

Behold the voice of plastic

>arse talking about atmosphere

I'm not even a Manure fan you mong.

If you must know, I support Liverpool, and last year in the EL was some of the most fun i've had as a football fan. We had some incredible trips, some incredible nights on the kop, and some nights that I won't ever forget. We faced the likes of Sevilla, Villareal, Dortmund and United.

We ultimately never won the cup, and ended up 8th in the league, but I had a ton more fun than i'd have had if we just gave up and finished 6th in the league.

Football's about the experiences and the trophies, who's gonna remember in 20 years that your team finished 6th? Then who's gonna remember an incredible match against Dortmund where we won in the 93rd minute with a fucking Lovren goal?

That's what football is about.

>implying librarians don't into libraries

lolwat, West Ham historically is a pretty working class labour club. If you want the Tory clubs go look at Chelsea, Fulham, Millwall

>I support liverpool

I support my local club and go to every home game cheers, nobody remembers MUH FOURTH PLACE TROPHY in 30 years time. They remember what's in the trophy cabinet, and you remember the great days you had following your team around Europe.

Haha as if you're trying to give me abuse you sweaty little gypsy, go back to fingering your sister behind the tractor you fucking tap dancing paedophile

Stale.

When are we getting the europa groupstages draw, tomorrow?

12:00, Lisbon time.

West ham fans here you are right /Arse/

90% of West ham fans dont live in London but Essex.

>says the guy posting the same webms everyone on Sup Forums has seen 100 times already

rly makes u think

Leg it lad, your goat wants to use the village internet

All your homes got bought by Man U fans

Don't you have some old Andre Gray tweets to dig up you bitter cunt? Pathetic scousers.

that's great man, I'm not even ABL, but you also finished 8th in the league and don't even have european football this year. that sort of match is a rarity and could've happened in any competition. you're personally going to remember it but everyone else would remember a late 1-0 draw to win the league or even a dramatic penalty shootout in the CL much better.

also,

>dirtmund

based latin brother

Why does everyone on Sup Forums hate scousers?

>everyone on Sup Forums

Why did you add 'on Sup Forums'?

Pic related, just a bunch of virgins taking their frustrations out on somebody. Best to just pity them

Butthurt at success mainly

Are you /braga/ or the top 3?

Its true

Its full of fucking Pajeets and Ahmeds now. Upton Park was like 95% white.

Look at this scouse delusion. Tip top kek

why are people so obsessed with this fat 4/10

They are all Irish descent and like most people of Irish descent they claim to be the niggers of whites and go all muh struggle and slavery and famine. There is a reason why Irish get grouped in with Blacks and Jews alot, because they bitch non stop about the past. The Scots are even worse considering all the slave owners in America were of Scots ancestry. Scots and Arabs play the victim role when in fact they were the aggressors.

You've never met a scouser in your life, stop trying so hard to fit in, it's embarrassing.

Literally nobody takes Americans seriously when it comes to discussing football, sorry.

>mentally ill amerifat ABL

Why is this so common? Explain yourselves America

Braga

Still haunts me that we lost the finals some years ago

Just found out Clive Barker is from Liverpool. WTF, I hate Hellraiser now.

This, seeing the US symbol above a post is an immediate red flag to disregard whatever they are saying

I took my wife's son to Roman Road to hear proper cockney. Proper cockney was about the only language we didn't hear

>Fluking one cup in 16 years
>success

They're to 96 what jews are to 6 million, or at least I think that's the mentality. I personally don't care, even though I haven't forgotten the heavy refball against Steaua a couple of years back.

>retarded liverpool fans so bootyblasted they resort to only posting replies with memes
>w-we don't care american, y-your opinion doesn't count
>e-everyone loves Liverpool, the pride of England!
AHAHAHAH

Liverpoo gave the world 3 pieces of shit, LFC, the Beatles and John Oliver.

>butthurt livershit supporter
You are the niggers of football fans, crying about everything and proclaiming you literally dindu nuffin. Shit city, shit club, shit inbred fans.

>e-everyone loves Liverpool, the pride of England!

The fact that you think Liverpool cares about being "THE PRIDE OF ENGLAND" shows how little you actually understand about scousers and Liverpool.

You've shown yourself up as utterly clueless once again, now just leave.

Happened last season against Arsenal

They just bought Zaza for 28m lmao

He's worth like 8

Oh shit, we cucked you hard, twice in a row. Those were the only times you didn't make it to spring AFAIK, right?

Stop believing everything you read on the internet you mong, your opinion is literally irrelevant, you're just parroting what you heard others say in a desperate attempt to fit in somewhere.

Fucking cringeworthy, it's hilarious.

>get embarrassed in yuropa
>better sign le meme penalty man!

tinpot as fuck

Yes it is cringeworthy seeing an American desperately trying to understand British sporting culture and totally failing. Luckily it's an anonymous imageboard so your idiocy will be forgotten

>all of this butthurt
>furiously defending livershit
>s-stop it, i-ts not true
Holy fuck, you are too retarded to reply to anymore. Thanks for playing Liam.

>trying to understand the delusional state of livershit and their inbred fans
Yeah, shame that nobody understands you deluded fucks. Don't worry I am sure Kloppo will save the club from midtable mediocrity.

What odds can you get on Bilic being sacked this season? Because it'll happen, he's been a flop at every other team he's managed.

Kek alright Zack, go have your insulin shot

Actually most Brits understand something as basic as Liverpool not caring about being "the pride of England".

You fucked up and outed yourself as totally casual and utterly clueless about the sport, just move on before it happens again

96%

no really, the Nigels are right

this desperate attempt to try and "bantz" it up with the Brits and pretend like you are one of them is absolutely pathetic

kys

This. Chelski is as white UKIP as it gets; not that I'm complainin la!

>Why does everyone hate scousers?

Fixed.

Remember to 69 lads

no homo

You literally cannot make this shit up.

He's worth 28.

That ridiculous penalty is the only thing most have seen from him.

He's a good striker, and has grinta that you don't often see today.

t. watched every match he played for Juventus.

Bunch of angry poms

I mean come on, Astra spent 10k on transfers or something while West Ham spent 9 bajillions

I hate Astra too because they're a plastic mitic team who nobody is a fan of but it is a performance from them after all

AH DON BELEEEEV ET

fuck off we have better internet then your shitty island

They nearly got it done against Cunte's Chelsea and were basically robbed by that dick head Costa, so maybe. They are a very opportunistic team so will probably let Pep City do their boring shitty tiki taka for a while then pounce and BANG Payet 1-0

Not really most of those old folks are dead or living in Essex/Kent now

>he doesn't finger his sister behind the tractor
lmao are you some kind of faggot

lol whitechapel's literally got london's biggest mosque, right by the tube station mate. east is muslims and south is where black people are.

lol whitechapel's literally got london's biggest mosque, right by the tube station mate. east is muslims and south is where black people are.

Hackney and Haringey might be, but venture further east into Tower Hamlets and Newham and it's absolutely crawling with muslims

Don't worry la, we'll sort them out
madworldnews.com/muslim-romanians-stop-drinking/

youtube.com/watch?v=hfLKYy66lvI

what did he mean by this

>romanian peasants
Lmao, if those peasants beat you 2 years in a row don't you suppose you should be the one picking carrots?