Other urls found in this thread:

kat.cr/game-of-thrones-s06e08-1080p-web-h264-exclusive-rartv-t12761431.html
gorillavid.in/cs1obhj2h5cf#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azor Jon!

We already had a thread

This is fucking garbage

Season 5, episode 10:
>High Sparrow:There are those that say your children were not fathered by King Robert, that they are bastards born of incest and adultery.
>Cersei: A lie. A lie from the lips of Stannis Baratheon. He wants the throne, but his brother's children stand in his way. So he claims they are not his brother's. That filth. There is not one shred of truth to it. I deny it.
>HIgh Sparrow: Good. But these are terrible charges. And the realm must know the truth of them. If Your Grace has given honest testimony, your trial will prove your innocence.
>Cersei: Trial? I have confessed.
>High Sparrow: To a single sin. Others you have denied. Your trial will separate the truths from the falsehoods.

SO THE HIGH FUCKING SPARROW OF THE FAITH OF THE SEVEN IS MAKING THE CHARGES AGAINST CERSEI FOR A MAN WHO FOLLOWED THE RED GOD, AND TOMMEN, KEVAN, AND PYCELLE HAVE ALLOWED IT?

IT
MAKES
NO
FUCKING
SENSE

>skinned face has nose bones and other mimics

what the fuck?

>the red wedding
>the red wedding
>I ran away last time... at the red wedding!

Why wouldn't he stop saying "red wedding"? Did they think we forgot about it or something?

Wait it leaked?

>Sup Forums fags will literally watch the leaked episode on a shitty stream on their computer rather than wait an extra hour
Fuggin plebs

Yes slowfag

Ya like what the fuck is Kevan doing?

ya that is the exact reason actually. see also the last seen in the Frey dining hall

That was created while the one marked as "Previous" in OP was already going.
Also test spoiler.

The stone behind it has facial structure, not the skin. Sort yourself out.

Was it good my man? I'm gonna wait 30 more minutes because fuck it

Is Davos ever going to confront Melissandre for corrupting and destroying his best friend?

Yeah, they miss out on all that wonderful cinamogonographies. Fuck off, the show is shit, we just want book spoilers.

So they literally carved every face on the stones? Or did arya do it with her sliced belly?

what excuses do you think GRRM makes up when he has to tell his publishers he hasn't written anything for 5 years?

They already carved those. They just set the skin on top of the sculpture. Jesus Christ, lad, you're some advanced retard.

my dog ate it

First for Mace the Ace - the one true king of Westeros.

Here's a quick summary for those that can't watch:

Braavos: Lady Crane finds Arya backstage, takes her home, and patches her up. Also gives her milk of the poppy so time passes.
Riverlands: Filler of bum stuff with (BWB?) randoms that Sandor kills.
Meereen: Varys leaves on boat.
KL Red Keep: Lancel & co. come to take Cersei to Sept, Gregor rips one of their heads off (kinda off screen) and they flee.
RR Siege Camp: Filler of Bronn and Pod play fighting.
RR Siege Camp: Jaime tells Brienne he wants to fuck Cersei
RR: Blackfish distrusts Brienne as he doesn't know Sansa very well and can't abandon Riverrun. Brienne says shit that Blackfish knows already but now trusts her and says: "She's exactly like her mother"... Still decides to do jack shit though.
KL courtroom: Date set for Lancel & Cersei's trial, Trial by Combat banned, and Cersei asks Qyburn about some "rumours" which are claimed to be "much more".
Meereen: Filler of Tyrion, Missandei, and Grey Worm. Old masters arrive on ship & get ready to fuck shit up.
RR Siege Camp: Jaime is now an ultra-cunt and confesses his love for Cersei to Edmure.
RR: Edmure's the captain now and they let the Lannisters in. Blackfish dies off screen and Brienne flees with Pod. (Literally no plot development)
Meereen: Greyworm talks more filler to Tyrion. Dany flies in off-screen and just walks into the pyramid's penthouse.
Riverlands: BWB are hanging Lem & co. but Sandor shows up and demands to kill 2. Takes some shoes while he's at it and confesses his love for chicken.
Braavos: T-1000 cuts up Lady Crane, Arya wakes up and some shit parkour takes place. T-1000 is clumsy as fuck about everything other than running stance until Arya slows down at which point she decides to take a break too. The go back to where needle is and Arya fights her in darkness off-screen. Arya adds CPU to wall and tells Jaqen to fuck off, she's heading home.

Probably missed some shit so feel free to add.

If they don't like it he can take his highest selling series elsewhere. It's that E-Z.

So that house hosts billions of human faces in it? Bravo GRRM

My direwolf ate it

he can't, they already own the rights for the whole series

You faggots thought euron was going to giver her her 1000 ships

same way Walder Frey talked about it... they keep bring it up so retards remember who the even are imo

drogon will burn all of them though

It's the only thing that can save the show if we're being truthful, family.

Did ep 9 leak?

No, it was pretty shit to be honest

STREAM?

It leaked slow fag
kat.cr/game-of-thrones-s06e08-1080p-web-h264-exclusive-rartv-t12761431.html

dont post honeypots user thats just a dmca notice waiting to happen

I stole someone's idea from the other thread and rewrote Tyrion's joke to be more relevant to the story:

>A Lannister, a Stark and a Martell walk into a bar and each orders a pint of beer. When the drinks arrive they notice that all three pints have a fly in them. The Lannister just looks at his pint in disgust and pushes it away. The Stark picks out the fly with his fingers, throws it on the floor and proceeds to drink his beer. The Martell is murdered by his bastard cousins, who seize control of Dorne without any other House caring about their kinslaying ways.

is it me or has George lost some weight?

this was by far the worse episode of the season

>post yfw when Tommen says you're not allowed doing fucking trial by combats anymore so Cersei has to kill them all / no Mountain vs Hound

Nice fucking show DABID

> Danny Invite the Masters to speak terms of surrender
>Masters show up with most of their army thinking they have won
>They want keep slavery and the city back
>Danny reveal they are the one who will be surrendering
>Masters look confused
>Masters laughs at her saying she has no army
>Danny say open the gates
>100,000 dorthraki rides in and slaughter masters and their army.
>Ships surrender

Stream and chat

Bretty good dot com

>it's a D&D gives people hope with a good episode 7 and then take it away with the shittiest episode of the series episode

Cersei will have to kill Tommen.
screencap this.

What's that rumor?

Only episode 8

Shit. He is gonna die soon isn't he?
Just don't just lose weight at that age.

well, at least this shitty season is nearly over now, 2 more weeks

honestly though it doesn't feel like D&D have pushed into Winds territory much at all

shit, i was about to ask the same thing

>no Lord Manderly

>I haven't been in a sword fight for years
>literally started a rebellion and captured a castle 5 minutes ago

Wildfire caches left over from Aerys. Cersei burns down Baelor's Sept and kills off the entire King's Landing cast of characters.

what were they thinking with that Tyrion scene ?...

it's all the normies' fault, they loved Tyrion too much and now they shove his witty jokes into every single scenes he's in, why do normies always ruin everything ?

high sparrow fuck little boys

>post yfw you about to watch GoT on HBOGO and post about it ITT simultaneously and poorfags will get BTFO

I watched it in glorious 1080 because private tracker

>he died fighting
he died fighting
>he died fighting
he died fighting
>he died fighting

>reminder it's mostly GRRM's fault
>If it wasnt DABID it would've been someone else getting it wrong
>GRRM is responsible for the major plotlines, no matter how retarded they are
>if all books were finished, the show would follow more closely instead of veering off the tracks through slippery slope

HYPE

queen myrcella sleeping with someone other than the king i bet

acestream anyone?

Dany storyline is so shit.

*Swoops in with dragon* YOOOOOO

*Dragon flies away instead of burning up the ships.*

What the fuck

Why does the dragon always leave? Wasn't the whole point of her last one to show she had control?

>not using a vpn

CLEGANEBOWL FUCKING CANCELED!

not watching 5 mins ahead on hbo go

>Arya wouldn't just stand out in the open like an idiot they said
>Arya won't be running and jumping around immediately after getting stabbed they said
>There must be SOME point to the entire character of the Waif they said

Can this be the final end of theorycrafting, where we accept that everything on the show is what it is, no matter how dumb that means D&D are?

L S H
S
H

O F F I C I A L L Y

C U T
U
T

C L E G A N E B O W L

O F F I C I A L L Y

C U T
U
T

B O O K F A G S

B T F O
T
F
O

What do we say to the god of offscreen death?

STICK A FINGER IN HIS BUTTHOLE

Myrcella?

What?

>what is HBO
Lotta cucks ITT...

We watching the night of, lads?

first of all, it's 3 hours. second of all, it's a 4.5gb 1080p web rip.

The ships were burned.

OFF CAMERA

yup

>Where is the Blackfish?
>Oh we killed him off screen

OFF SCREEN WTF

BLACKFIST A SHIT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Her eye blood look really like Stoneheart's

on the plus side, weight loss will give him more energy and might motivate him to actually write something

Where's the stream? I can't catch it on TV tonight.

What rumors was Qyburn talking about confirmed? I'm lost at that part.

GIF ACE STREAM NUMBER CODE LINK URL HYPER

What do we say to the god of good writing.
>Not today

HBOGO

>This episode

I was so fucking hype for this one. How could they fuck up so bad?

it's the wildfire you plebs

ACESTREAM!?

Naked waif confirmed

Didn't you here? Mace will die offscreen in episode 10

Betting on it now, Olenna will join team Dany after everyone in her family is massacred by Cersei

Screencap this, it'll be Dany leading Olenna, Elaria, and Yara next season to take what's left of the Kingdom

the high sparrow is a kiddie fiddler

There is a point to the waif you fucking mong. She killed Arya and now the faceless men have a royal Northern agent to kill someone.

This series sucks more balls than a taiwanese ladyboy in a back alley massage parlor.

Fuck you Dabid NOTHING makes sense. NOTHING. This is beyond ruining Stannis you're ruining fucking every plot left and all the characters are doing things that make no fucking sense at all.

>Hound back for no reason
>Tommen is a literal retard
>Arya survives with magic. Kills the Waif for no reason. Wasted all that time doing nothing before going back to Westeros
>Le meme funny drunk dwarf man xDDD
>COCK JOKES BIG FAT DELICIOUS COCKS DID WE MENTION OR SHOW ENOUGH FAT DICKS YET??
>Riverrun is COMPLETELY pointless does nothing
>Blackfish fights and dies offscreen for nothing
>Jaime is a total cunt who only lives to be on his knees slurping Cersei's cunt
>No cleganebowl
>LSH cut
>BWB is evil now and dies to the Hound for literally no reason; why did they even bring the fucking Hound back?

Great episode. Can't wait until next week.

>TFW new episode doesn't come on HBO go til 9

FUCK

>Arya jump from the balcony
>The Waif come out slowly walking through the front door
>Slowly scan left and right
>Terminator theme start playing

JUST

GET in the twitch chat boys!

hennogarvie/chat

>tfw Game of Thrones is ruined for good

margaery

>gorillavid.in/cs1obhj2h5cf#
shit quality but better than some laggy livestream.

4 gb rips. What autism is this?

Does no one on the show remember what Cersei's trial is ABOUT?

Season 5, episode 10:
>High Sparrow:There are those that say your children were not fathered by King Robert, that they are bastards born of incest and adultery.
>Cersei: A lie. A lie from the lips of Stannis Baratheon. He wants the throne, but his brother's children stand in his way. So he claims they are not his brother's. That filth. There is not one shred of truth to it. I deny it.
>HIgh Sparrow: Good. But these are terrible charges. And the realm must know the truth of them. If Your Grace has given honest testimony, your trial will prove your innocence.
>Cersei: Trial? I have confessed.
>High Sparrow: To a single sin. Others you have denied. Your trial will separate the truths from the falsehoods.

Why the fuck are Kevan and Pycelle happy that Tommen is helping the High Sparrow prove he's an incest bastard?

those are some nice teddies

I'm watching it on HBO NOW right now you stupid cuck.