Is Brendan Rogers going to redeem himself after letting the premiership slip with Liverlel?

Is Brendan Rogers going to redeem himself after letting the premiership slip with Liverlel?

Rodgers*

>calling them liverlel
>not accepting the fact that your club will never come close to what Liverpool have accomplished.

My club has 5 mls cups go fuck yourself

Celtic fan here.

No. It's mathematically impossible that Celtic will go through to the knockout stage. They may get third and make it to the Europa cup, though

I think it's hard for you finishing over Gladbach. If you get more than 1 or 2 points at the group stage I'd be surprised.

Probably.

You've got no fucking chance. You're squad is a joke and the other three sides are gonna absolutely destroy you.

Australia's brave tommy rogic's gonna tear manc and barca to shreds t b h

Celtic are a lock for 4th
Barca are a lock for 1st
but I CAN see Gladbach meming their way past City, with a bit of luck

This autist here

>just got home
>mom is doing topless yoga again

what do?

No, you can't. Don't be deluded, you're behaving like an english. Respect yourself Hans.

Considering how they fared last time against Juve, City and Sevilla, they're good for a surprise. It probably won't be enough, and they'll end with 5-7 points in 3rd.

The same team that finished 4th in the same group as Man City last year and lost twice to them even under Pellegrini. M'gladbach will be tussling with Celtic for 3rd, the gap to second will be considerable.

Her

cum on her back

POST PICS OF HER TITS FAGGOT

I am now a fan of Celtic. Celric will BTFO of Gladbach and Lester. Will be interesting to see who we draw in the R16

Last years City was a fucking joke, Sevilla started the season like crap and when they started playing serious they were already out of UCL so sevillawinslol.

Neither Barça or City will take any game as a joke.

Are you Catholic or Protestant?

>i was pretending to be retarded lel

They were leading in both games though.
Also managed to get 2 points off of Juve.

Not saying it's likely, either. But not impossible.

barcelona is going to win the europa league this year

1. city
2. gladbach
3. barcelona

Catholic of course. Been a while since i read up on the history.

They're the same fucking thing

Kevin Bridges @ kevinbridges86
21h
Good to have the Celtic v Barcelona games back. Hasn't been the same without them!

Kevin Bridges @ kevinbridges86
21h
Got to feel for Borussia Monchengladbach... Tough draw!

Celtic/Palestine CSC @ TunesCfc
3h
Our new club flag arrived today. Will be hanging from Upper Tier 413 this season

Celtic Football Club @ celticfc
5h
BR: "Messi called Celtic Park the best atmosphere he’s ever played in."

John Ogu @ ogujohnugo
4h
The game at Celtic park against Celtic is still fresh.Amazing Atmosphere with about 60.000 fans.Experience I will tell my gran child .