Thoughts on bright eyes? favrite song? favorite album?

thoughts on bright eyes? favrite song? favorite album?

*SLURP*

Lifted is my favorite. False Advertisement is probably my favorite song, that or Balance Beam. Ruinations is pretty mediocre, even if memethany memetano says it's good.

>dogfuckercore

proto-sadboi

when i listen to this album i become very upset because of how average and annoying it is

the only "average and annoying" thing in this thread is your post bro.

True blue is my fave

Probably my favorite band, lyrically really good and musically pretty good. Favorite album is Letting off the happiness for the lofi aspects and my favorite song is probably hit the switch or no lies just love.

Wide Awake is my favorite album

I just like Connor Oberst, vocals and everything.
Some favorite songs are Something Vague, The City Has Sex, Lua, We Are Nowhere And It's Now

I never liked them before, but once the Dogfucker started sperging out over them it put the nail in the coffin

THE SUN CAME UP WITH NO CONCLUSIONS

I know it's a comp, but Noise Floor really encompasses everything I like about Bright Eyes

explain these posts

AND AS I PRESS THE KEYS

IT ALL GETS REVERSED

that's my favorite bright eyes song, op.

Yourmoviesucks, furry youtube movie critic who once said he thinks bestiality should be legal

>Mediocre
It's got some of his best lines.

Yeah, you still kiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssss meeeeeee,
But it's just on the cheek ...

YOUR OLDER SISTERS
I HAD THEM TOO
BUT YOU'RE MY FAVORITE
YOU KNOW ITS TRUE

Thats a good one
I think my favorite is Lua

they're ok i guess

ngrfgt

Wide Awake is their best album but my favorite song is Don't Know When But a Day is Gonna Come

I feel like F&M gets no love :(

now and again
it seems worse than it is
but mostly
the view
is acuratttttttttteeeeeee

OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS IS THE ONLY SONG THAT I NEVER FORGET HOW TO PLAY AND I COMPULSIVELY PLAY IT WHEN I GET SAD AND I CRY

Try being a fan of Digital Ash

Digital Ashes
> arc of time
or
> i believe in symmetry

essential rape core

Spergs ITT are letting the fact that there's a furry who likes Bright Eyes ruin the entire band for them

I like that song musically but the lyrics are meh.

I love it. I love everything up to Cassadaga.

This is one of my all time nostalgia albums that I still find meaning in. It was the first Bright Eyes album I bought and I've loved it since that fateful day at Media Play.