What countries have the best chocolate? I've heard German chocolate is best but also Swiss...

What countries have the best chocolate? I've heard German chocolate is best but also Swiss, Belgian and Dutch chocolate is best too.

Europe, Australia, Mexico

Kinder Surprise

england
seriously tho swiss and belgian are the best/most famous.

i think you're just naming places that aren't america user. really makes me think

S. TOMÉ E PRINCEPE , Google it

some say that canadian chocolates are good. but i cant confirm it. i hate chocolates.

Switzerland clearly has the best chocolate

All you need is Freddo and you're good to go.

I really like Venezuelan cocoa

never liked "belgian" it's shit but i never been to belgium so it might just be a branding issue.
swiss chocolate i can vouch for even the crappiest cooking chocolate in swissland is better than most premium here.

dunno but cakes made with cadbury chocolate are a delicacy, so the uk takes my vote

I had some Scho-ka-kola chocolate the other day. It was p. great.

dunno but in mexico chocolate is part of cuisine instead of just a meme candy like yurocucks do

It depends on what you prefer.
Personally I like creamy, milky chocolate so I'd go with Bongian Cadbury as #1, but Milka is pretty good too.
Lindt has very fancy packages, but the chocolate itself is a bit overrated in my opinion (still good though).
And I like my own Polish Wedel too. It's not the best, but quite good.

I don't really understand the hype about Swiss chocolate. Milka literally tastes like cheap store brand chocolates.

I've only had Swiss and Belgian
I'd vote Swiss bc pic related

I really like this one, no idea where its from but its cheap and tastes good.
Up to 50% of almonds are activated btw.

This
Had this when I went there, it was pretty good

I just eat Dutch and American chocolate. Haters gonna hate.

pic rel is the best chocolate. It was one of the very first chocolates.

greatest ally

over here, "premium" isn't a regulated term, so anyone can call their product premium. i could fill a bottle with tap water, and sell it calling it "premium water"

>tfw haven't had Milka in almost 4 years

My German teacher gave me one last bar when I graduated high school and all other chocolate has tasted like shit in comparison.

Germany
Ja

You don't have it in the US? We have it here

>super gross schokolade
No thanks.

switzerland has best schokolade

>hating chocolate

Fuck's wrong with you

Was told by many friends traveling to visit that they like American chocolate, but they all say the same thing, that our chocolate is the sweetest compared to other places.

Friends are from
>UK
>Germany
>Italy
>Brasil
>China

Best chocolate I've had that was made outside of Australia was Belgium.
Otherwise, the best chocolate I've had from here was made at Margaret river

You have no idea how much better chocolate is here. I regularly manage to smuggle Kinder Surprise into the states by seperating the toys from the chocolate (the laws are strict) and keeping them in a cool environment without the aluminum.
Their beer is superior, too.

Can somebody explain the /ck/ meme of "American chocolate has a sour vomit like after taste to it"?

dutch

hersheys doesn't use cocoa butter, they use a synthetic substitute that has a weird taste if you're not used to it.

>doesn't use cocoa butter

But... isn't that a key ingredient to chocolate?

All American chcolate I've had (hersheys and reese's peanut butter cups) has had this bizarre taste to it. Hersheys had this fishy/acidic/vomit taste and was absolutely disgusting. Reese's Peanut butter cups were really salty but SUPER sweet with a lingering aftertaste and made me feel a bit sick. They were also disgusting.

And yes I believe is correct.

corn is the main ingredient of american sweets

My autism keeps me from eating this shit

they can't legally call it chocolate
it's labelled as something else, but people don't notice it.

very good chocolate though
for some reason it's imported here, I see it all over even in convenience stores

What the fuck is that cunt playing at?

Youtube Chef. Famous for his liking of moist foods.

Try a non-meme chocolate like Zotter from Austria. It is the best, bigly.

Just like world famous American "cheese product".

ahh, perfectly juicy

I dont have a problem with this on burgers, but that's about it. It's mostly mild cheese and gelatin which makes it well on burgers.

I won't say it' "Country" specific.
You can make excellent chocolate pretty much anywhere in the World. It depends on the recipe and technique, which can be done anywhere.

der gute sarotti neger

Unironically america, our microchocolateries are unrivaled.

WE