Wenger plans late swoop for £50m duo' - Arsenal set to finalise moves for Mustafi and Pérez. (Source: Times)

>Wenger plans late swoop for £50m duo' - Arsenal set to finalise moves for Mustafi and Pérez. (Source: Times)

>West Ham have agreed a €28m fee with Juventus for Simone Zaza. (Source: Fabrizio Romano)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EaUq4gHZKLY
twitter.com/jackgoodson12/status/768946043513769984
youtube.com/watch?v=FQR07pT0azQ
streamable.com/l3v6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cudi

first for northampton league cup winners

what do I tell a girl who's having an existential crisis

i love trans lads

Embrace it, Nihlism is more "nothing can ever hold you back" than "nothing matters; has value"

Who are they going to sign lads

holy shit, which e-girl is that again

nth for marcin

youtube.com/watch?v=EaUq4gHZKLY

who cares, they're the new blackburn rovers

you can take /trans/ out of your name now pal

tell her this

I hope they some some random Iceland players to meme up their depleting powers

the next trevor benjamin

leicester didn't buy the league though

They are going to cause a lot of teams a lot of problems, but there's no way they have the refball and luck with fitness to do anything again

yeah i certainly don't see them doing anywhere near as well as last season, so in that respect i suppose blackburn are the most recent team in premier league history that they can be compared to

>Tottenham are considering a move for Manchester City and France defender Eliaquim Mangala, 25, before Wednesday's transfer deadline. (ESPN)

Are you the Canadian poster that was talking about fulham yesterday?

Found any webms of the goals?

tell her to read Sartre motherfucker

where will we finish lads?

What did he mean by this?

If you add Hernandez and new winger then you should finish top 2 with that squad.
Also
>Shitokho instead of Amavi
Nope

if they don't finish in the top two then they've massively fucked up

Cissokho has been great so far. Amavi is very poor defensively.

>cissokho over amavi
we won't get hernandez and bamford is shite

Watch fight club together then redpill her on Nihilism

We haven't came back to win a league match since 2014. We finished dead bottom last year, we won't learn to beat teams from mid-table instantly.

Our own only hope is making Villa Park a fortress and snatching results on the road

bamford's joined burnley apparently

and yes, he is shite

He means he went to the west ham match to watch potential signing: enner Valencia after been recommend by villa scouts but he saw that the villa fans who had been crying about the Valencia links due to him ''being shit" he realised the fans were correct.

lol I don't understand how he displaced Amavi thus far.

Maybe he's not fresh?

>De Laet
promotion guaranteed

I love Amavi, but he isn't tough enough to make it as a fullback in this league. You don't go from not getting touched in lique one to the championship

where was this solid defence in the last couple of years? how did we get a f.a cup final with lowton and richardson reeeeeeeeeeeee

i suppose the dreadful form from last season will affect the players who were around to experience it, so yeah i guess it might take time

the new signings all look pretty good though, decent players with a lot of championship experience (and some experience in getting promoted from it)

>le meme can't defend fullback who guarantees promotion

scored a great goal against derby the season leicester went up

If you score against Villa you beat or draw them, there is no comeback factor in our club and there hasn't been for years

and he literally scored the goal that kickstarted leicester's PL title and relegated villa

literally drank myself into oblivion that day, we beat the scum in the same week so it wasn't so bad

tfw could've been in the top 3 if it wasn't for Gollini making errors

probably because Amavi just grew his leg back

That looks nice desu

Was it really necessary to shit on Greaseman in his acceptance speech?

Yes

>Cristiano when asked about Pique: "He can go see the beautiful picture I've posted on Twitter."

JUST

How can he ever recover?

which hernandez? abel? why would he leave to get back-up?

twitter.com/jackgoodson12/status/768946043513769984

>West Ham fans

>twitter.com/jackgoodson12/status/768946043513769984

Name of the song?

Use Shazam or SoundHound la

Do it for me :3

Lazy leaf!
youtube.com/watch?v=FQR07pT0azQ

thanks amerifriend, and this is an awful OP it's my first time making a serious thread

probably because chasing promotion is a lot more fun than getting relegated

they have big club syndrome

>international break after this weekends games

at least your national team has some kind of identity as ethnic Bulgarians. should make it fun to watch.
i have to support a bunch of niggers, queers, and spics and its not even like france or germany because ours arent even good.

watching the bulgarian national team play is one of the most depressing things i can imagine

every international break the entire nation just watches in complete terror, anticipating another embarrassment

:^)

As in magic doesn't exist?

The guy that owns the house I'm renting is Bulgarian. He's also letting the house default.

why?

Who knows man, he's an insane character. He went from being a pizza delivery driver to seven years later owning multiple restaurants and homes in different states. He also left a ton of his shit in my house that he's never coming back for.

Morning bump

streamable.com/l3v6

How does rpppmey still get to start for united, help me understand

he's big in asia

Any spics want to fill me in on Lucas Perez? Is he literally the Spanish Jamie Vardy?

>bamford as a number 10

will we get top 6 this season lads

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. U want sum fuk?

Hi where are the draxler

shitting the bed

This is fine too. Also ask her if she wants uggs and ipad.

>be visibly depressed at work because my grandfather died, get told to man up

>female coworker is slightly sad and cutting her wrists for attention because she didnt get to see a band, gets unending support

she's 26 and acts 12

self harm shouldn't be so protected it encourages it, if everyone just said why you doing that you spastic no one would do it

Which worldclass defenders has Chelsea signed while I was sleeping?

ur mum 2 chelsea 4 5m

>marxism

his mum would more be a pulis centre half

What is the patrician belief system

a personal relationship with god exclusive from organised religion

Gabigol to Inter.

Anarco-feminism.

>5m
For a defender who can't stop any player from entering the box and gets nutmegged 20 times a week?

I didn't make that, the mentally ill can believe what they want, as long as they don't bother me with it

buddhism

i can verify this she always lets me enter her box

you seen the state of the market these days? could say the same about evans and he's priced at 25m

Beliefs are for children, facts are for men.

ITT we predict what black defener from ligue 2 Chelsea will sign out of desperation this year

im going with Mahamadou N'Diaye from Troyes

traditionalism in line with Evola, most closely associated with the alt-right/dark enlightenment today

fuck i meant defender, im gonna go kill myself right now

stream pls

sorry lads i didnt actually kill myself i chickend out again, sorry for scaring you

You haven't lost until you stop trying, chin up leaf

kek