Who was the best post-WW2 leader(s) in your cunt?

Who was the best post-WW2 leader(s) in your cunt?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-c4WSd2d9M
youtu.be/gbrcRKqLSRw?t=3m4s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonibler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destroyed_Serbian_heritage_in_Kosovo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also this guy

this guy

You just posted two of the worst leaders.

The President we deserved.

Be quiet Cletus

this Finn gets it

Dixiefags must be oppressed.

bump

This is for everyone in the 20th century, but you can ignore all the ones from before that war.

I would move all the shit tiers into meh tiers. Bush Sr. wasn't too bad and was pretty good when it came to foriegn policy, Ford helped us sort of guide our way out of the political instability of the late 60's, and most of the shit t hat happened under Carter was out of his control.
Fun fact: It was Carter's appointee to the FED, Paul Volcker, that brought us out of the late 70's recession. But amerigans are too dumb and will just give Ronald "Traitor" Reagan all the credit anyways.

pic related

Daily reminder that Jimmy Carter was based, and lost the election because he dared to tell Americans the actual truth about our destructive, unsustainable over consumption.

youtube.com/watch?v=A-c4WSd2d9M

Fuck off commies

>

I don't even need to say anything other than fuck off, Cleetus.

>post-WW2
That is when everything went to shit, so none.

Carter was/ will be vindicated by history. At this point even Republicans begrudgingly concede that his post presidency philanthropy shows he's a man of character.

Fuck off you jobless virgin commie NEET. Not a single cent of my paycheck should fund parasites likes you.

LBJ is shit

No he won't

No matter what era we're in Carter will always be a failure of a president who was unable to convince and persuade other politicians to help him accomplish his goals.

John Diefenbaker, the last Conservative PM who was actually conservative.

>wilson
>good

Are you on crack?

I'll always love the man for fighting against our current abomination of a flag

Did the thread say best leader or best partisan cheerleader?

The ideological fight was a lot bigger than just the flag debate, but of course the right lost (as usual) and by the end of the 60s Canada went from proud God-fearing British dominion to multicultural hockey n Tim Hortons meme state.

>implying he has a paycheck
>implying he has a say in how it is spent

kek

Don't care, Dief is eternally based and his life and political beliefs resonate with me on a personal level.

Nixon

>repaired US-China relations
>supporter universal healthcare (stopped by Congressional democrats, oh, the irony)
>saw the problem of automation coming from a mile away, wanted to replace welfare with a basic income (again, stopped by guess who)
>promoted the clean water and air acts
>successfully navigated the US out of the failing bretton woods system

This. If it wasn't for Watergate he would be remembered by both parties as one of the best president's we've ever had.

>tfw taking US history course in uni and realising how evil the democrats have been

Dief was the last actual conservative in Canadian politics. I can respect him for that.

But he's also at the beginning of contrarian politics in Canada. He had this "liberals did it so it's bad" attitude that today has grown into a monster that's choking the life out of meaningful politics in this country today. He's not responsible for it, but he certainly benefited from it and did little to try to curb its growth.

being a good guy doesn't make you a good president.

as kennedy said: youtu.be/gbrcRKqLSRw?t=3m4s

I don't know, at the time I'd say that there were serious ideological differences between the two parties where it only makes sense to say that "Liberals did it so it's bad." Today (in practice at least) they're really just two liberal parties pretending to be farther apart than they really are.

The real answer

Once again you're proving to be a stupid partisan.

I can't really be a partisan if I don't support anybody m8

Would you hit that?

>liberals breathe air
>that means breathing air is evil
>we must oppose breathing on all levels
That's Diefs lasting legacy in the Conservative party.

>breathing liberal air

>signed bill deregulating the banks which lead to the 2008 crisis/recession which we're still living through today
>signed bill mandating minimum prison sentences for drug offenses which lead to millions of black youth being imprisoned thus setting them up for a life of crime
>campaigned with his wife to pass NAFTA, which left millions of americans without jobs
>sodomized his secretary

i could continue but you aren't worth the effort

Clinton was a dixiefag. He was also a rapist who bombed a pharmaceutical factory in Afghanistan to distract from his latest sex scandal, accidentally killing thousands of children. When he wasn't pimping out the Lincoln Bedroom to donors or making up stories with his corrupt wife he could be seen pandering to the right while playing lip service to the left. I have no idea how anybody could like him no matter what your political ideology is; he was just about the most mediocre politician in modern American history

>I have absolutely no idea about anything politically related: The post

Donald Trump

Almost ALL of you sound like self-important pseudointellectuals

Yeah..That's probably accurate

Good luck,folks

>I have no idea how anybody could like him no matter what your political ideology is
we're dealing with an entire generation of kids who have grown up with mass disinformation on the internet. it's frustrating because they think they know everything while knowing absolutely nothing.

>stopped by Congressional democrats, oh, the irony

The days during the realignment were quiet confusing. Conservative democrats, progressive republicans. Each party had a huge spectrum of ideologies.

Don't forget to mention the organized pedo sex rings

t. samefag who just found out about this thread

What do you mean you don't support breathariaism?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inedia

Just another vast right wing conspiracy, right

>Wiley Brooks is the founder of the Breatharian Institute of America. He was first introduced to the public in 1980 when appearing on the TV show That's Incredible!.[33] Brooks stopped teaching recently[when?] to "devote 100% of his time on solving the problem as to why he needed to eat some type of food to keep his physical body alive and allow his light body to manifest completely."[34] Brooks claims to have found "four major deterrents" which prevented him from living without food: "people pollution", "food pollution", "air pollution" and "electro pollution".[34]

>In 1983 he was reportedly observed leaving a Santa Cruz 7-Eleven with a Slurpee, a hot dog, and Twinkies.[35] He told Colors magazine in 2003 that he periodically breaks his fasting with a cheeseburger and a cola, explaining that when he's surrounded by junk culture and junk food, consuming them adds balance.[36]

>Wiley Brooks later claimed that Diet Coke and McDonald's cheeseburgers have special 5D properties. The idea of separate but interconnected 5D and 3D worlds is a major part of Wiley Brook's ideology, and Wiley Brooks encourages his followers to only eat these special 5D foods, as well as meditate on a set of magical 5D words.[37]

>Brooks's institute has charged varying fees to prospective clients who wished to learn how to live without food, which have ranged from US$100,000 with an initial deposit of $10,000[38] to one billion dollars, to be paid via bank wire transfer with a preliminary deposit of $100,000, for a session called "Immortality workshop".[39] A payment plan was also offered.[40] These charges have typically been presented as limited time offers exclusively for billionaires.[41][42]

>Bill "NAFTA" Clinton
>Bill "money printing" Clinton
>Bill "Jew cabinet" Clinton
>Bill "paedo friends" Clinton
>Bill "rapist" Clinton
>Bill "Kebab defender" Clinton
>Bill "Christian killer" Clinton

wew lad

pic reated was our only good post-ww2 leader

Also, I forgot

>Bill "Soros" Clinton

but that almost goes without saying

>"if i accuse him of x then it must be true, even though i have no proof"

Deal with it. Kosovo is NOT Serbian.

>Slav hiding behind Deutsche flag

Another "syrian" ""refugee"" huh

t. Tonibler

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonibler

Kosovo literally means "blackbird's field" in Serbian, and nothing in analbanian. Kosovo will return to Serbia, and the analbanians will pay for it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destroyed_Serbian_heritage_in_Kosovo

THE FUCKING MAN

He was so good, he almost ruined the country.

Do you really want to challenge NATO again?

Holy shit this magazine cover makes me lol

I thought it said "bombing the serbs to hell"

>A massive bombing attack opens the door to peace

American logic, everyone

>NATO

You're an analbanian subhuman. I'll challenge you anytime.

>Eisenhower
>worst

I know this is Sup Forums, but this is just pure ignorance or else you're just shitposting.

They were almost exclusively shit desu.

In many ways this one was too, but still stands above the rest. Dubček was good as well, even though he couldn't move mountain, but I'll leave him to Slovak bros.

Old friend from the previous war, you will put a noose around your own head.

Peace through superior firepower. It's impeccable logic.

We also have to maintain our Military Industrial Complex (MIC) to ensure the companies can make profit from war. See also: Capitalism

putin probly

Tovarisch, please. Pic related for sure.

this good guy. the only good king of russia ever

sowed the seeds of globalist destruction, awful president

objectively bad

I'd say equivalent to Nixon but
>muh domino theory
>muh let's fight communism but muh military-industrial complex is bad guys

shit

disaster on foreign policy, good on domestic. they only had to listen

Barack "just fuck my debt up" Obama

Pic related is the only correct answer

>No one posted petain yet

There are no frogs here, Algerian

>Who was the best post-WW2 leader(s) in your cunt?

>Since a politician never believes what he says, he is quite surprised to be taken at his word.

>You may be sure that the Americans will commit all the stupidities they can think of, plus some that are beyond imagination.

Charles de Gaulle

The answer to this question is obvious to anyone who isn't a globalist leftist.

grew australia from being a backwater sheep shed to a regional power with strong commodities exports, also was a based orator

>well may we say God save the Queen..
>because nothing will save the governor general

piss off blairite scum

Just watched his anti-immigration speech of 1995 where he also spoke of building a wall an forcefully cracking down on illegal immigration. More radical than Trump.

The main difference of course is that Clinton and co are the real populists who would say whatever is needed to hold on to power, while Trump is a man of integrity.

We had none

>thinking a communist is better than bill "stick that cigar in her pussy" clinton