What does Sup Forums think about this fine plus-sized lady?

what does Sup Forums think about this fine plus-sized lady?

Born to Die is a 10/10 pop album, you know it's true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kZkSjQ2PUSA?t=49
youtu.be/CdcnJtCW6ng?t=4m39s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CUTE

she'd be attractive if her face wasn't mangled

i'm not sure about that one!

sexy arms desu

i'd gently press the tip of my dick at her butthole until my entire cock slide inside her rectum

She looks weird but her voice is pretty sexy. I want to do naughty things with her voice.

West coast is the best song to have 37 mil views on youtube. Pretty cool to hear a pop song with interesting Isis-esque writing and a tempo change to the chorus.

>Born to Die is a 10/10 pop album
Oh did she write and record the album herself without help?

get out

Ooops you didn't answer the question.

Did she or not?

i want you out, go. hush hush

It won't happen.

So since artistic dishonesty is a fault, Born To Die can't be a 10/10 album. Sorry

I already told you I don't want you here, GO.

Why?

because your wrong, now go please. You're being rude

How so? If something has a fault, it's not perfect.

I don't want to hear that, I have asked you multible times to leave yet you refuse to do so, I don't like your attitude

You can barely see her clavicle. Get this woman a treadmill.

she's even fatter now

Are you afraid of other people's opinions?

I really, really wish Lana had a penis

More like Born to Dine

Lana Del Weight

her musc is bad and shes a fat

sage

>An album can't be 10/10 if the artist/band was the only one who put work into it
You're either a dumbass nigger or a trollass nigger and I don't know which is worse

let me rephrase
>an album can only be a 10/10 if the band was the only entity that put work in

>He doesn't know how pop works
Lana is the face, leave the songwriting to the pros. Same for all popular music. Its rare to have an artist write their own songs and become a pop hit in the 2010s.

Strawman.

>pop
Not relevant. We are discussing artistic authenticity, not genres.

>We are discussing artistic authenticity
I wasn't. Why would you discuss artistic authenticity in a pop thread? Lana reinvented herself until she came up with something successful. Thats the opposite of authenticity

>I cannot rebuke a point about a claim I made, therefore that point is a strawman point
You claimed the album wasn't a 10/10 just because it wasn't entirely self-written/self-recorded/orchestrated by one person/self produced/whatever aspect you think makes her dishonest
I'm saying that's bullshit, i could think of 100 albums that are 10/10 that are "dishonest" in your sense of the word

>I wasn't
That's problem. If you ignore a fault in order to claim something is perfect, that is poor music criticism.
>i could think of 100 albums that are 10/10 that are "dishonest" in your sense of the word
Name them all

youtu.be/kZkSjQ2PUSA?t=49

its called hyperbole but just to name a few albums where points don't get taken off for outsider help
>The velvet underground & nico
>Remain in Light
>Low
>Spiderland
>In Utero
>Any album that was ever engineered/produced by an audio engineer/producer that wasn't a member of the band
>Any album with features
I hate to break it to you but its uncommon to find entirely self-produced albums and they usually turn out badly

she most likely does

she does actually write most of her music, she only has co-writers

she literally went from a cute country girl to a trap

>>The velvet underground & nico
>>In Utero
What outsider help was here?

>she only has co-writers
Then she doesn't write most of it, does she?

>who is andy warhole?
>Who is steve albini?
the sound techies were the biggest influence on the way these albums sounded

I have already told you that you're not welcome in this thread.

>>who is andy warhole?
Someone who was their PR guy, not relevant to the music
>Who is steve albini?
A sound engineer who captured the band, someone not relevant to the songwriting or arrangement. He didn't even produce the album.

She'd be cute if she had a nicer body

ok well i didn't know the actual producer
i'm looking at my gatefold as im typing this and on no part does it say "produced/engineered by [member of the band]"

Perhaps you should research things before you discuss them?

For instance: VU&N was recorded by Tom Wilson, who basically was just capturing what Velvet Underground sounded like. Neither he nor Warhol (who had nothing to do with actual production) had much to do with the output.

For instance: Steve Albini considers himself a sound engineer, not a producer, and detests the role of a producer who inflicts their ideas upon the artist. he has a sink or swim mentality for his artists: he's just capturing the best takes of them performing.

>10/10 pop album
>didn't even write the fucking songs

best obese pop singer

Ok well that's 2 of the examples I provided what about the rest of them big boi

fucking kek

kek what a manlet

are Lanafags really this autistic or is it the same faggot everytime

WHAT HAPPEN TO

WHY IS SO OLD AND FAT

WHY

lana del taco

Lana del too much taco

youtu.be/CdcnJtCW6ng?t=4m39s

why live

Now that's what I call fucked up criteria.

>FAT
>WHY

can you stop fetishizing her non existent fat? We get it you have a fat fetish or something but i think you can keep that to yourself