FALCONS @ DOLPHINS PRESEASON GAME THREAD

GET IN HERE MOTHERFUCKERS

its time

Matty Nice

Real shit, why can't NBC just ignore the NFL and put Tirico in for their Thursday night games?

Shouldn't the NFL be cited for elder abuse considering Al Michaels is a geriatric?

FOOTBALL IS ON!

nth for ENERGY SOCKS

BEER
HERE

RYAN TANNELANDRAGON

Bosher and that ref are getting pretty buddy buddy

Truly the greatest gathering of mediocre quarterbacks this season.

>tfw falcons

I fucking hate the Miami dolphins and their stadium and their announcers

Is Matty Ice playing? I wont watch if he's not playing.

is the nfl blocking them from doing so or something?

I have barely seen any preseason games this year. WTF? I use to get to see one 4 nights a week if i wanted. Now they are nationally broadcast so rarely.

>tanneshit

Kek

>Tannelel

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

anything happened yet?

I thought the Bengals game was tonight and I'm primed already. I'm gonna get drunk and ruin your thread. Fuck the dolphins. Vick dindu nuffin

how do you feel about bryce petty?

>TENNELEL

Falcons looked like shit that drive but Tannehill gonna Tannehill kek

Ryan pick

Which Ryan I'll never tell

Wait Tirico isnt with ESPN anymore??

>they have the PFF positional ranks on NBC

wew

>insert practice squad pasta about Tannelel here

i just saw it on replay, nice play by reed

>julio
i HAVE to draft him this year

Actually good play by Brooks Reed.

Thses announcing pumping up these QBs and skill players

>LOL 11 guys can't guard Julio Jones.

Yes they can... He is a good player but don't treat him like a freaking super hero.

>Nationally televised game between two small-market teams

Why don't we get more of this instead of 6 gorillion primetime games for the fucking Cowshits?

>ryan

Fuck these slow developing routes

>Failcons

Enjoy that top 5 pick

i wouldnt really call miami small market

>Using a Top 5 pick on a WR

>miami
>atlanta
>small market teams
they're mediocre, but two of the largest markets in the NFL

Collinsworrh ALWAYS does this.

Neal laying the wood

Adding to this, why the fuck does it seem like at least half the Sunday night games a year are either NFCE or Pats games. I'm fucking tired of shit teams and those cheating fucks on my tv.

All I've heard from Falcons camp is how much improved Brooks Reed is and I've seen some great things this preseason. Expect to hear his name a lot this year.

SEC SPEED BABY

>Tirico and Collinsworth

I am ok with this

Why do they keep calling this Sunday Night Football?

It's Thursday.

SNF is the program name

You're this new?

trufant could have had two

AAAAAAAAH TRUFANT

Why are Trufants hands made of butter?

No he started with NBC during the Olympics, he did the midday show with Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski, and yes it was a complete trainwreck

Wouldn't that mean they're soft?

>mike tirico
>no al michaels

this semen slurping commentary isnt for me

Technically, it was his cousins dog fighting at one of his many estates.

Not that he didn't know/condone it. But I don't think they found any evidence of him doing specifically.

They just found a shit ton of dead dogs buried on HIS property.

rare tevin coleman appearance

Kiko Alonzo is white?!?!

jesus christ the atlanta offense looks just as bad as last year.

Brooks Reed, sorry I ever doubted you. By far the best signing from 2015 if he keeps playing like this.

How is Detroit south doing?

AL Michaels has Zika from Rio.

I've read the first 40 pages of his book dozens of times and if theres anything I've learned from it it's that he didn't do it, but if he did he's sorry

Wow thats news to me. I that some noname lame was calling a game with Gruden and I figured it was cause Tirico was too good to call preseason ball.

So the sunday night time will be tirico and collinsworth or still collinsworth and michaels?

It was supposed to be Tirico on Thursdays and Michaels on Sunday, but the NFL is forcing Michaels to do both.

I'm glad they're reminding us about the Tunsil thing.

Your references are out of this world, bro. Everyone knows that.

Seriously though, I know some rapists who got less time than Vick. Not saying what he did wasn't bad, but he did his time, went to rehab or whatever the fuck else the court ordered, and now he's a upstanding member of society.

Also, one of the most influential players in history. Fight me about it.

Garbage, is the NFL crazy?

>that entire play
top lel

LOL fucking nbc showing that fucking image again

DB's are failed WR's

F U C K
T H E
F A L C O N S

Also
> getting juked by Tannehill
> why does tunsil wear the mask?

That just means the rapists got off easy. He's still a piece of shit and only sorry because society demands it.

Fuck the four letter network desu, they're losing money, ratings and on-air talent everywhere. Too many liberal unfunny tryhards, not enough sports.

Aaay

Fuck nbc/Comcast for making the olympics unwatchable

>Neal dead

Why can't we have nice things?

No, they're the mafia.

keanu ded

>le banana up the ass man

>thursdays

Whoa whoa whoa, back up. Why would NBC talent be calling Thursday night games?

Are you telling me Tirico is out of the NFL PBP business?

agreed its all cringe worthy ass kissing suck ups with biased clips on loop. no fucking thanks and also thanks comcast for charging me extra for that bullshit too. im about to switch my isp and just drop cable

Foster lookin gud so far

Falcons rookie safety BTFO

I still don't think that Matt Ryan and Kyle Shanahan will ever be able to work together effectively.

I'm not reading all that shit. I just want you to know I think it kicks ass that he's above the law. He's a fucking NFL quarterback. Fuck the law
Fuck the french too
Youre a fucking pussy man

And Keke was supposed to have a big redeeming night tonight, atleast he's learning r-right?

The ghost haunting Arian Fosters knees just jumped to a new host body.

pretty sure he's half-Mexican, but his Mexican heritage is pureblood Spanish.

Do you like Matty Ice or do you love Matty Ice.

Praying for this.

Matt Ryan has looked like a robot ever since Shanahan came in

Yeah we'll fuck your team too, man.

i'd love it if foster could make a comeback

its obvious they aren't clicking and don't like each others game plan. They just grin and bear it with the media. I mean for fucks sake ryan looked solid most of his career until shanahan showed up with his big dick and long clipboard and decided ryan was dumb and didn't understand a playbook. He should have been fired when he started 3 straight to white for spite.

lol

cameron jordan is such a bum

I'm lukewarm to Matty Ice.

Ayyyy

Anyone got a decent stream?