FREE TURKESTAN

FREE MANCHURIA

FREE HONG KONG

CHINA MUST BE BROKEN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BPzzlBVtXH0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>free mongolia
for what purpose? it's a country bigger than Argentina with like 3m people, i'm sure it has enough space for everyone in inner mongolia

most mongols live in inner mongolia, it is the core of their country but occupied by chinese invaders

BALKANIIIIZE EEET
DON' UNIONIZE EEET
BALKANIIIIZE EEET

they are all just chinese. you just cannot break away from china. the culture and people is too strong. china will live forever.

NO!!! I stand with China.

no they are not, they are oppressed nations

why?

>FREE HONG KONG

This.

>why?
I'm trans-Chinese

All those places are chinkfied to the marrow, Manchuria and Inner Mongolia are both over 90% Han, Tibet it's going that path too.

>FREE MANCHURIA
what for? It's like Ireland, its culture and language is dead.

china can do all of them and still they would have 1 billion population

manchus and mongols invaded china. now who is laughing hehehehehe

China is like the Soviet Union, I hope when it inevitably collapses they will get freedom.

anivé che motî

It's going to be long, Tibet AR is still majority Tibetans.

this

lol this
mongols had their time, now they need to bend over and hail their asses

R A R E
A
R
E

Is Bhutan the Wales of Asia?

No, they're independent.

But they have a dank dragon flag

how dare china criticizes japan for invasion while it ruthlessly invaded and is still occupying this many countries, fuck you

China has to fall apart at some point within the next 50 years. Their growth will eventually slow down and then the people of China will realise they live in a polluted hellhole, lack basic freedoms enjoyed by the west and are assigned points based on how well they conform and suck the government's dick.

>FREE MANCHURIA
he's dead, jim

In fact, deader than Cornwall, kek.

i love china, it is not polluted hellhole, the cities are developing fast. western freedom actually is pointless. the government is helping people lift out of poverty.

Best Flag right here

I want a qt from turkestan

>FREE TAIWAN
But it is free ya git

>Butahn discovers Sup Forums

+1 to your social credit rating

I get why Chinese people are okay with their government now but the economy is going to slow down at some point and when that happens I bet you won't like your government so much anymore.

Hong Kong only really dislikes China for ideological differences
If China became open democracy they would probably be happy getting integrated
In the past same was true of Taiwan although now younger generation sees the difference transcending ideology and having a distinct Taiwanese identity

Free for all intents and purposes except they're cucked out of diplomatic relations with any relevant country
Although desu being irrelevant themselves has probably worked in their favor when you see the cuckening their neighbours have received from international attention

el butANO

China needs to move to democracy and federation system.

democracy sucks. progress is very slow. retards can vote.

No, democracy is a western plot to neuter Great China.
China has to be monolithic under the great leadership of the party.

I don't disagree but death is a preferable alternative to communism

Here in northern India I grew up next to the exiled Tibetan government and I've met the Dalai Lama a couple of times. Still makes my blood boil that the Chinese could be so heartless to these nice folks. If India hadn't granted asylum to the Tibetans god knows they would've been wiped out by the Chinese cunts.

I'm from "manchuria" and that place is as HAN as they get. Seriously "manchuria" is a meme.

>India
>be the birthplace of Siddhartha Gautama and therefore Buddhism
>also be the main reason for the propagation of Buddhism in the ancient world
>barely any Buddhists left in India
What happened?

Indian-lead anti-China coalition /WHEN/?

this
WAN-motherfucking-SUI

that's mainly because the definition of "han" changes by age

so it's Memechuria?

>China has to fall apart at some point within the next 50 years.

Maybe, maybe not. They've got two serious problems, their demographic issue and the inevitable breakdown of "we give you double-digit GDP growth, you stop bitching about authoritarianism" compromise with the Chinese people. People are going to start pushing for democracy, they either need to crush that or sidestep it. Also gonna need to import a ton of mail order brides from Siberia/southeast asia to make up for the fact that their country has a massive gender imbalance.

>to make up for the fact that their country has a massive gender imbalance.
Not only that, but also that eventually they're going to have the exact same demographic problems that countries like Japan and South Korea presently have seeing as they have similar birth rates (except with way more emigration).

Never. Chimerica will rule the world indefinitely, united in our shared love of money, national arrogance, and hypocrisy, until one of us does something stupid and we blow each other up.

Many of my uncles married Chinese ladies. They are really nice but they are talk so fucking annoying

La verdad nio es partner, los chinos son una plaga estén donde estén.

The idea makes China collapse against.
You needs to learn Chinese history.

>retards can vote

Yeah, that's bad, like really really bad. At least your commie party is doing something for your country, I can't risk having dictators that kills me and do nothing.

NO
fuck democratic china
china should live in this rubbish dictatorship forever
only democratic hong kong is fine

Not going to lie the future does look pretty bleak for the CCP and if they stop being able to provide for the Chinese people PROBABLY mandate of heaven ideas will run against them (since that's basically what makes the CCP legit nowadays).
I agree. If anything else autonomy is gold.

t. grew up in Hong Kong.

No it won't
There is this nice little cycle going on since the first emperor where there is a period of peace (200 years minimum) and then chaos starts and the nation falls apart.
A hundred years of chaos and it's reunited again.

>pommy colonists
>hurr chinese colonists get out

golden

>flag
Opinion discarded.

>he has to buy Sup Forums pass to post this:
>"china is not hellhole"
>"freedom is pointless"

>Yunnan
I hate them already

chig chang cong

well?
youtube.com/watch?v=BPzzlBVtXH0

Yeah go for it lil' buddy! You can do it! We all believe in you!

RARE
A
R
E

why so butthurt greek convert?

My wish

>greek convert
nice try but those don't exist where I'm from, and you don't need a reason to hate yunan

Whats a Uighur? Are they chill?

FREE MONGOL BROTHERS!!!!

"turkish" blood dosnt exist in turkey only in central asia now go cry to your baba (guess from whom you got that)ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

tukic muslims

whatever makes u sleep at night yorgo

ok

their economy is fucked up now almost moratorium though

>k*rds
they're even lower than yunan so nobody is going to be triggered by bunch of political failure

also I don't know why you people still think our triggers are like yours, it's either cucking or deus vult shit, which both of it just seems retarded for you to say since crusades worked in our favor and we did the cucking of our balkan slaves for years so people would laugh it off

I mean it's not even hard to trigger a turk but somehow you people manage to miss it

China should really unblock Sup Forums so they could post more.

>this meme again

they created the great leap forward and the cultural revolution, then they just copy pasted Taiwan's development plan. They useless corrupt fascists.

>retards can vote.

how is being ruled by the sons of Mao's buddies any better?

Then who rules? How do you decide who rules the country? The party that has the most military power? At least with Democracy, you can hold your leaders accountable for their actions. And no violent revolution is needed to remove a tyrannical ruler.

And those retards can vote because their lives are affected by politicians.

I know it's 99% a proxy, but
RARE
A
R
E

>will realise they live in a polluted hellhole
they already know that. Plus, it's an inevitable result of industrilisation.

London was a polluted hellhole during much of the 19th and early 20th century. Massive air pollution, cholera epidemics etc. but it eventually got its act together, just like China will.

>lack basic freedoms
Human rights are overrated. Whenever there's a major terrorist attack in the West, the people are more than happy to give away their rights in order to obtain more "security" from their government

>assigned points based on how well they conform

What's wrong with conformity? It's ~90% Han Chinese, so it's not like they aren't well on their way there.

TAIWAN #1
CHINA #92801

>Implying OP is not proxy
Still, I'll support the balkanize Ching chong land

I SUPPORT THE DEATH OF CCP

I think the bigger thing is who qualifies as han chinese, or chinese in general.

It isnt as exclusive as determining who is anglo or european etc etc, thus it is likely we will further devour more ethnics into our sphere

In time the world will probabbly be han, but in the current, how do I get a polish gf lads