Vince Gilligan becomes the showrunner, executive producer and chief writer of GoT rather than D&D...

Vince Gilligan becomes the showrunner, executive producer and chief writer of GoT rather than D&D. How much does the quality of the show improve?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_GiCz7nPsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it would, but i'm busy right now and don't want to explain the ways

It doesn't because the source material is complete and utter garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=n_GiCz7nPsU
It becomes complete shit.

>episode where littlefinger falsifies profits from whorehouses and the entry in the ledger is noticed by a scribe so now he has to sneak into the castle with tyrion somehow to falsify the documents

very little. cant polish a turd

They already have David Nutter. Bring on Darin Morgan and the other cream of the crop from the X Files team and you can only imagine.

...not that Gilligan ever writes anything that isn't in a contemporary setting.

Not much would change now. If he ran it from the start it'd be different.

I think he'd keep the focus on just a few characters instead of the ensemble we have, it'd be more like his own little story in the ice and fire world and it'd probably be better.

The huge sprawling cast of characters works fine for books but it's too much for TV/film. They end up forced to cut things/merge characters and the story suffers.

It gets even more cucked.

B
R
A
Vastly improved
O

dialogue would be better, but there would be even less things happening

It would be way better, instead of muh random character deaths it would be about BRAVO VINCE instead

>Better dialogue
>Better kinomatography
>all the theories people come up with might be plausible. we all know D&D aren't smart enough to throw in subtle hints
>0 viewers until season 8 episode 10

>Sup Forums turns on the show after it becomes popular and acts like they never liked it
>someone makes a "David Benioff and D.B. Weiss become the showrunners, executive producers and chief writers of GoT rather than Vince Gilligan. How much does the quality of the show improve?" thread
>everyone says how it'd be so much better

Literally has never made a mistake.

I have about as much respect for better call saul as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

>non-neurotypicality
EVERY
TIME

it's a pleb filter user and you didn't make it through

It's ok user, just keep at it and your reading comprehension skills will improve one day.

I would kill to have him direct an episode. That would show them that Vince is based as fuck

Not much imo. Breaking Bad is the most overrated show in the history of TV imo. Put fucking Terrence Winter in charge.

you said alot there and yet, you didnt say jack shit. If you want to try again, go ahead. I'll wait