Eritrean here, a lot of times in Sup Forums...

Eritrean here, a lot of times in Sup Forums, ive heard people shit on Somalis calling them the worst immigrants in their country, but what are your thoughts on Eritrean Immigrants?

Lost my virginity to a refugee from Eritrea, that's the only interaction I've had

Lost my virginity to a refugee from Eritrea, that's the only interaction I've had

i havent seen any here so my experience has been very good

East Africans are all super skinny and look sickly

Weird race of people

Met a few at an international festival. Pretty good food but let's be honest, Eritrea and Ethiopia aren't so different, aside from the legacy of Italian colonialism.

I have never encountered an Eritrean to the best of my knowledge.

Who even knows anything about eritreans, the country is fucking north korea tier about foreign journalists

Oh, and an Eritrean owned cafe in Washington, DC that one time. Coffee was alright.

If an eritrean immigrates, it's because they're worth something and deserve it

Is there any actual difference between you and Ethiopians?

What is your favorite Anime?

We speak Tigrinya, they speak Amharic.

Literally the only difference

Lost my virginity to a refugee from Ethiopia, that's the only interaction I've had

Isn't that place like the North Korea of Africa?

Lost my refugee to an Eritrea from virginity, that's the only interaction I've had.

I like eritreans desu

Eritrea is rightfully Italian clay tbqh

I know 2. One guy that lives on my floor, he's nice. Another that's attends the same class as me. She's a beauty. Is it true Eritreans don't consider themselves black?

delet this
idk, my family sees ourselves as black, but im pretty sure there are other Eritreans who don't think they are black due to their skull shape

>african immigrants

no thanks

If you have kids here pls don't let them assimilate into african-american "culture'

Don't worry, no one in my family assimilated to it although my young sister is starting to become a weaboo.

Abyssinian pussy was specifically designed for BIC (big Italian cock) tiny dicked horners simply cannot compete.

weebs are alright

N-NO. ITS NOT TRUE

That's even worse...

I worked with an Eritrean once. He was a chill guy, and a hard worker. The guy was 30 but looked 22.

Lost my refugee to an Eritrea from virginity, that's the only interaction I've had. That's when I shot him.

My only interaction with one was a Canadian Eritrean made this a while ago.

Im not an Anime fan but I LOVE works done by Hiyayo Miyazaki

that feel when no non-black eritrean gf

I talked to an Eritrean girl on yik yak. She was complaining about how African Americans hate her for not being a part of their culture and stuff/making fun of her name/etc.

They hate us on Sup Forums?

Shittier version of Somalians. You should be shot in the back of the head or forced to go home.

Shoo Shoo Ivan.

At least Eritreans can manage to have a government.

We had a pretty nice government in the 70s and the 60s until the Saudis decided we were too stable for them and launched operation Al-Shabbi Pirati.

What did we ever do to you?

>Shittier version of Somalians
So....Russians?

I remember a thread on Sup Forums where a somali was complaining abot the hat he was getting and the majority of te posts were telling him to kill himself for simply being Somalian.

*hate

Template?
They really hate us because we moved to Sweden or some shit.
It's the behavior of the white man to attack the defenseless.

Curious, would you like to join the /afr/ telegram group?

eh somalians here go full wannabe gang mode. IE not actually tough but full blown bydlo attitude. though i had a somali at my university get a rhodes scholarship and met educated ones.

other than that only knew one eritrean dude, pretty much normal person except all the jamaicans shit on him and calling him half breed, etc.

I tried my best kek.

Pretty good desu

somali youth culture either goes full normie but a fuckton are too influenced by gangsta culture.

same with kurds/arabs/most middle easterners here except iranians. skinny middle-easterners always try to act tough at my gym for some reason.

Especially in Toronto,that's pretty sad but they came in the 80s when there was extreme secularism in Somalia and so they abandoned that hivemind culture and mixture and joined up with African gangsters.

yeah i don't get it. nigerians are big here too and more black-looking, yet none of them go hood nigga mode.

i personally think its feeling insecure or someshit since kurds are even more into gang/hood culture.

They've abandoned their culture and especially because they came before the Civil War.They don't have that clanist nature that Somalis who lived through the war have.For example if you do a crime then your clan leader or your relatives will call you to tell you how shameful you are.

Never met one. You're right about Somalis though, worst people on the planet.

this